Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: General Health, Fitness & Well Being ~ February 2007

If it makes you feel better Belinda, when I was PG I *had* to buy one of those red tulip easter bunnies everytime I went to the shops (at least 3 times a week)! I can't resist easter choc and when we do the grocery shopping have to send DH to get the toiletries because I can't stand the temptation of having the easter choc near that section! If I avoid it I stand a better chance of walking out without one! LOL

Well girls, I have been bad. I've been for one walk and done one "workout"... The walk was a good one and the workout was half hearted because I'm not sure how much I'm "allowed" to do just yet... But I am planning to go for a walk tonight once the weather cools down!

everyday when i go to the gym and put petrol in the car, i also get a cadbury caramello little egg, the ladies all have a laugh, " well i know i will work it off so i reckon thats ok"

I did a bit of a weights session this afternoon, to hopefully even out the chocolate intake. Plus I just watched "the biggest loser" - doesn't that help you lose weight? lol

I'm going to WW today for the first time in years. Hopefully this will be the start of the new me and one day i will fit in to my old clothes again.

You go get 'em girl....xxxx

Hi girls,
    Maz: Big Hugs hun, I so know your thoughts but it still hurts alittle on the good side we would of missed you
    Bought some new scales today...I have lost 20 kilos on these ones. Hoping that today will sweat a bit of weight out of me. Its nice now to say I have to lose 19 kilo rather than 40!!
    Bec

Goodluck on ww michelle.I lost 10kgs on the program.Im sure you will go great guns!
    Maz,goodluck with your weight loss honey.

Thanks Caddie i have at least 30kilos to get rid of so hoping it won't be to bad. We went on a 7k walk yesterday with the kids i know it might not seem far for some but it was for me as i hardly walk anywhere.
    Going to take the kids on a walk later this morning.

Michelle - good on you for going for that walk...it would have killed me. I obught a cheap exercise bike and get on it when watching the biggest looser. Was think ing of going back down to the wlaking track down here, but a guy got caught flashing at a chick so I think I might have to think of something else.
    OMG Caddie - thats fantastic that you lost 10kg, I didnt realise it was that much. YOu go girl!!!
    Hows everyone else??? Im going to start a deit over haul when we get back from Melbourne next week. My minds not really with it yet so hoping the break away from here will do me the world of good.

im still busting my [email protected] at the gym, have done my first schwimcycle class, i have not sweated so much in my life!!!

I had my first weigh in at weight watchers today and i have lost 1.1kilos in a week

Congratulations Michelle....that's wonderful. Keep it up.

Chrissy - how's that 2nd home of your's going????? (the gym that is...lol)

How is everyone else going?

Time for a new thread everyone!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678