Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: General Health, Fitness & Well Being ~ February 2007

Woohoo - Shan 4.3kg is a fantastic effort, whats your secret?

Welcome Mother Goose and good luck with the weight loss

Welcome MG...good luck with it all...you'll do great, i'm sure.

Boo - Like BecG, I'm also doing the Cohens Lifestyle program. DEFINATELY worth the investment and i feel so great.

How are you going?????

Shan - i don't really know much about Cohens, might google it and see what it's all about.

I'm not doing too badly, we went away for the long weekend and were a bit bad so i didn't bother weighing myself but i'm trying to make up for it this week!

Boo - just look up cohens with the dot com dot au and you'll get to the website. It's an interesting read.

There is also a thread on here asking for general info if that helps out at all; http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=29566

Well well well - I'm offline for 10days and this thread deteriorates into drooling comments about naked men. If only we could lose weight from looking at them LOL

Shan - don't ever feel bad about posting your loss on here. That is a fantastic weight loss! Just think of it as helping to motivate the rest of us into keeping up with you

Chrissy - I absolutely love Curves. The people there have just been amazing to me over the last few months and have really helped me to regain my positive outlook. I mainly joined them because of the location - I can walk there. But I am very happy with the setup overall.

I have my weigh-in and measurements at Curves on Monday, so I am looking forward to it, as I think I have lost about 3kgs since my last check with them, but I've probably only lost 1kg since the beginning of the month and a loss is better than a gain! I've started to notice my body feeling a bit different in shape, believe it or not.

How is everyone else going?

I believe it Belinda. I few kg's off and you start noticing things that didn't seem to be there before, and you're whole shape starts changing. I felt pelvic bones this morning....roflmao...!!! You're doing so well. Keep up the good work.

Okay,im only going to pop in now and then to see how your going girls.I reached my goal weight plus more due to sickness and i dont want to lose more!!
    Dont ever give up,if you fall off the wagon get back on the next day and not next week!!! And it sounds like alot of you are doing exercise and that is the big key! Plus water.
    Keep up the fantastic work.

Congratulations Caddie on reaching your goal (pity about the sickness though). Well done.

Hi, hope everyone is doing well.

Just ducking in to say I'm FINALLY under 80kg! WOO HOO! It has felt like climbing Mt Everist this last few months!!!!! I never thought I'd get there! I just hope the last 10kg I need to lose disappears a bit quicker now! LOL!

So my weigh-in today is 79.5kg.

Good luck to everyone else this week.
    Marg

hey all
    lost 1.6kg this week
    so total after 2 weeks is 3.4kg
    Whooo hoo!
    lets keep this rollercoaster going girls!!
    odette

hi girls

sorry i havent stuck my nose in for a while, wow all this weight lose, you girls are going great guns.

i am still going to the gym, i go 5 days a week now, and im starting to try and do different things there so i dont get SO BORED with it all, luckliy for me there is a pool there, so i am going today to do aqua aerobics, and then do my laps ( i always do 60 laps when i swim) i did a balance class yesterday which i absoultly loved, had heaps of yoga in it,( and i used to practice yoga daily) so i will be doing that one again.

as for my weight, not sure if i have lost anything this month, but when i had my measureup at the gym last week, i had lost 7cm off my hips and 5cm off my waist, so im pretty happy with that..........and we had a party to go to last weekend.......and i actually could get 2 pairs of my jeans past my hips, up to my waist, AND MY GOD THEY ACTUALLY COULD DO UP!!!! pretty happy with that

keep up the good work girls

Can someone please add my details.

Name: *Michelle*
    Starting weight for month (Mar): 85.5
    Total amount lost for current month:
    Total amount lost since beginning weight loss program:
    Notes: Just started weight watchers this week and would love to be a size 10 again and weigh around 55kilos.

im BACK!!! Did you all miss me PMSL
    time for me to get serious and lose this flab! doesnt look like i'll be the 100kg I wanted to be by easter but wouldn't mind shedding atleast 5kg...here goes nothing

OMG Maz - I didn't realise. Oh hun, i'm so very sorry. Hope you're holding up okay....sending you great big hugs..xxxxxxx

thanks Shan - im fine matie, honestly. I would rather go through it now then find out at 14weeks tht something was wrong with my babies or worse, have a baby with a disability (again) so im cool mate. Just the way i am.
    Have to get my butt into gear though, I put on 2kg being pg so im back up to 112kg. Time to get out the exercise bike again and im going to ride it watching the biggest looser

You have such a great attitude Maz. Now go get that bike out...hehehe

Ok, I have to confess. I just ate 10 of those baby little easter eggs. I'm having a party here on Saturday afternoon and bought some naughty food for my guests and the easter eggs were calling to me. But when I started eating them I started thinking - "why am I eating these? Back away from the easter eggs." I hate easter, only because I love easter eggs. *sigh*

belinda - oh im so glad im not the only one...your terrible..hehehhehe

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast