Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: General Health, Fitness & Wellbeing, April- October 2007

we have been a bit quiet in here of late or maybe i havent checked in.

well i have been inspired this last week, i have been talking to a few personal trainers at the gym, as i have the first month i lost around 6kg, then the next month only to lose 1kg, i was feeling rather depressed about it all, as i have been busting my ass!! anyway i actually went back up to 75.5kg last week, which i was really pi$$ed about as i thought i would be getting close to the 70kg mark by now.arrrggghhh, i am weighing in now every week now at the gym, so last week i was 75.5, and yesterday i was 74.6, so im nearly back to my 73kg mark which i started at the beginning of the month.

so i feel pretty happy about it all now, i am starting to feel skinny and lots of my pre preganancy clothes i can actually get on.

i am now going to the gym most days either doing schwinncycle class, balance class, aqua class, also just working out at the gym, and swimming my laps ( i am a swimmer).

i also have been making sure i walk the dog daily before dinner, and have been doing tummy excersises at night.........yes i know i probably a bit of a freak but it makes me feel good.

soory to be about me, just thought i would let you all know how im doing.

good luck everyone.its so quiet in here!!

Chrissy I'm sure you will be back at 73kg in no time.

I would join a gym but it's a bit hard with having three little ones and no way do i feel like it at night when they are sorted out. DH has been talking about getting a treadmill for at home which i think is a great idea we just need to find some extra $$ to buy one.

I go for walks some days but i only like doing that when i have somewhere to go i hate just walking around the roads just for fun.

Hi girls,

I am feeling very "down" at the moment, probably because I haven't been to the gym for nearly 3wks - and I'm feeling guilty. But for some reason, I am still losing 0.5-1kg a week. Plus I am just so over food at the moment and don't feel like eating. I need to snap out of my "slumber" and get back to the gym, before the weight starts creeping back on.

ETA: gee my clomid looks so trim and slim, maybe I should put a pic of her on my fridge? lol

Hi guys. I've never posted in this thread before, but thought I'd pop in as I've just joined the gym which is supposed to open on 14 May. I'm only about 1kg over my pre preg weight but I'm still quite "floppy", so I really want to tone up all over. I'd like to lose around 3 or 4 kg, so won't really need to make too much of an effort thank goodness!

I'd like to go to keep fit, to get out of the house and to meet other mums. They have a creche, so I'll be able to put my little one in there. They also have a kids class after school which is free to the children of members so my older DD is looking forward to that!

Bring on 14th of May!

Belinda so sorry to hear you are feeling so down. Don't feel guilty about not going to the gym, you'll soon get back to it just give yourself a little break.

Have we had the biggest losser for March yet ?
    Not sure if i have missed who won.

well ladies it has been rather quiet in here? maybe because the biggest loser for march was never anounced? anyway i know it wasnt me as i only lost a little, but since i have gained, and mind you i was busting my ars at the gym.

i have just cancelled my gym memebership as it just wasnt doing it for me, i was going all the time with not much results.........so i have resorted back to my swimming at the local pool, and also to do my yoga dvds, and i tell you i feel so much better now, i can see my body shape changing, slowly but it is.

my weight hasnt really changed from what is on the front page so i wont send my details to the mods this month, start a fresh this month again, thats if anyone is still in it??

i have 8 weeks to my holiday and that was when i wanted to acheive my goal weight.....i better get a move on!!!

good luck with everones goals for this month

Hi girls, I haven't been in here for ages. I'm going to have to pull out of the BL challenge, all going well i'll be back in about 9 months or so .
    Good luck to you all on your fitness journeys!!

ok ive finally had Mason and I have already lost 11 kilos! Considering I never put on any weight being pregnant....this is the lightest Ive ever been.

I am dying to get the all clear from the doc and I will be exercising like mad!

That is great Danni well done.

Since having Eleanor i have lost 18kilos.

Boo congratulations on your pregnancy.

congrats boo on your pregnancy, this must be the thread for falling.

danni, that is great you had mason, and what a little spunk you have on your hands, i wish you well for your weight lose goals

michelle, that is fantastic loosing 18kg, i have only lost 5kg since i had caity, mind you i loose then gain..........its driving me mad, but hey i feel good and thats the most important thing isnt it.

well done girls

Well i've lost another 5kgs. So that's about 15kgs since having Charlie and i didn't gain any weight with him anyway so lost it all straight away. These 5kgs have been hard to get off though. Only another 30kgs to go til i get to where i was before i was preg with Lily(65kgs). *sigh* seems such a long way away

Well done Tegan.
    I'll share your journey with you as i have at least another 28kilos to get rid of.

im joining you girls! I need to lose atleast another 10 before I fall pregnant again.

But ideally, I would love to lose 20 kilos

I have now lost 5 kilos since joining weight watchers

Congrats Michelle...that's a fantastic effort.

Sorry I haven't been around girls. I got a full time job so i'm super busy now and haven't been able to get online for a while. I miss my BellyBelly....and all you girls..xxx

The weight loss is going well. As of yesterday morning I have lost 16.4kg which is great in 8.5 weeks. Starting to see some good results now. Still got a heap to go, but i'm in the mode now with it all, so I'm aiming to be finished by my 30th in November....fingers crossed hey!

Good luck to all of you with your results, and even if i'm not posting, i'm trying to read up on as much as i can...xxxx

Hi girls,
    I to have no excuses ... weight loss for me has been constant this morning I weighed in this morning at 80 kilos coming from 109 at the end of Jan..I'm pretty happy . I ave just found out I have a school re-union is in August so these last 10 kilos have new inspiration.
    Shan: Well done petal, you are slowly catching me...I dont mind lol
    Bec

well i weighed myself yesterday, and im now 72kg.......pretty happy.......so only 7 kg to go

congrats to tegan, bec, michelle for your weight loss

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast