Sorry lovely ladies, its been a busy week for me, yet strangely nothing has happened really!! I think my energy has been a little low of late, and today I have a god awful headache to prove it :/
Ive been incredibly good with my eating since last posting, much to my own surprise!
Last night for dinner we had a garden salad with Italian dressing and mixed beans with crumbed mushrooms on top, it was so so so yummy! DP needed meat though, so I prepared him some American style BBQ ribs. He promised to save some for me, but didnt, so I hate some pineapple chocolate to punish him! Didn't I just say how proud I was for being good?!?!?! Hmmm, hypocrite???? The night before was a simple soy beef and vege stirfry with chow mein noodles. Still no lentil burgers, depsite my incessant craving for them
I was weighed last Thursday, and have put on 4kg since my last weigh in at 6-ish weeks. Being weighed helps keep me in check about eating for two, quality not quantity (although I often need to remind myself of this!), but as you can probably tell already, im a little too relaxed at time about this!!!!
Bookmarks