Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: In-Liven & Fast-Tract General Discussion #4

mooshie Guest

okay well i have been reading a little and i think i need to give this a go. i have quite low energy levels, due to low iron, so all in all i think this will be a great cleanout.

i have a couple of questions which i am sure have been answered before (sorry)

is it necessary to purchase the fast track and use that first??

if not how do you start - are there instructions??

i am currently ttc and taking blackmores prg and b/feeding formula plus an extra 5mg of folic acid each day with my ojay, could i mix the in-liven in with my ojay and have it all at once at breakfast?? is it okay taking whilst ttc and taking the other vitamins (i am assuming it is but just want to check)

do you only take it once per day??

how long will one bottle last if 2 adults, take it??

do you have to buy it on-line? not that i want to take anything away from bb or anything but i like to actually see in my hands something which i am buying for the first time, so i was thinking can i buy my first bottle at a health shop or chemist? if so where? and then buy on-line (which i am assuming maybe cheaper anyway)

umm i don't think i have anymore questions, but i am going to make sure i keep up to date with this thread.

thanks

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

is it necessary to purchase the fast track and use that first??

-- no, I didnt, as fast-tract only came out a few months ago, but its good preparation for your gut if you do, and especially good if you have any intolerances as fast-tract is gluten free.

if not how do you start - are there instructions??

-- There are instructions on the bottle/website etc but also detailed stuff on BB too.

i am currently ttc and taking blackmores prg and b/feeding formula plus an extra 5mg of folic acid each day with my ojay, could i mix the in-liven in with my ojay and have it all at once at breakfast?? is it okay taking whilst ttc and taking the other vitamins (i am assuming it is but just want to check)

-- In-Liven is a combination of wholefoods and pro-biotics. Just ask yourself, is 'xxx' safe to take with some broccoli?' Thats how safe it is.

do you only take it once per day??

-- Up to you

how long will one bottle last if 2 adults, take it??

-- If you take 1tsp a day each, probably 2 weeks. A bottle lasts about a month for one person, which works out to be only $2 a day - so instead of buying yourself some junk food, smokes, can of coke etc - you are buying yourself something much better which you'll notice the difference from, and detox from all the yucky stuff.

do you have to buy it on-line?

-- Some chemists etc do have them, but you have to look for it sometimes, you may need to ring around. Alternately I can order you one and post it to you. Over 80 people on BB are taking it now and not had any complaints, returns etc.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Just ordered my In-Liven 'on-line' tonight!

DH saw the bit about 'Libido' scroll across the screen and suggested I order some! LOL!!

Sounds like it will be good for his 'crazy' bowel habits too!!

Will let you know how we go!!

Ellas Mum - LOL!! Men *shakes head* they are pretty good with postage - i ordered on a monday lunchtime and got it wednesday!! And i think they are based in brissie (if i remember correctly)

Thanks Tracey - I will get some in for him once he is off the antibiotics.

Fast Tract is pro-biotic only - it prepares your gut for In-Liven. You can go straight onto In-Liven, I did, as Fast Tract wasn't about at the time. But I found it make a huge difference in my energy levels especially at first. Then I got used to it and thought I didnt need it anymore, so stopped - then I was so dead I had forgotten how crap I felt before!!! So it's great for that.... plus all the nutrients and antioxidants etc - great for so many things.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!

Do you mean HERE?

The prices are all there. If you dont have any allergies / sensitivities etc then you can go straight onto In-Liven especially if you want it for energy.
    Kelly xx

One month usually, which works out to be $2-$3 a day I think (work out how much you spend on junk etc - many people give up lots of things as they don't crave even biscuits anymore!)

Dosage info - there is a link on the first post.
    Kelly xx

From Qld to WA I would assume 3-4 days? They are very quick sometimes though.
    Kelly xx

You'll get used to it!!! Especially when you know you will feel better taking it
    Kelly xx

Just wanted to share that I am still taking In-Liven but only on days that i feel low on energy because my diet is pretty good these days.

I also wanted to share that instead of using my electric coffee frother i am mixing it it differently: i kept the empty white jar when i got a new one of in-liven and now put the teaspoon of powder into that one and apple juice and shake... then i pour it into a glass.... much quicker and just as good.

Tanya - Inliven REALLY helped with my DP's bowels... I suspect he suffered Irritable Bowel Syndrome for ages, but with Inliven it really settled down.

I havent been here lately cause I havent bought inliven for over 2 months... just havent been able to afford it! I am begging DP to buy the next lot soon, and we will just take 1/2 tsp per day each, and Aidyn will take 1/4 tsp, so it should last nearly twice the amount of time.
    I definately notice how tired and lethargic I feel without it

Does anyone know if in-liven has gluten in it?

Tanya, does it say it contains wheat, rye or barley?

Fast Tract has no gluten but many people who are gluten free can take it as it is pre-digested and therefore usually okay.

If you read the page on In-Liven here:

What if I think I am allergic to the ingredients in In-Liven?

Allergic reactions to grains are generally caused by:

1. Compromised gut bacteria resulting in the body’s inability to break down the protein (gluten) in the wheat.
    2. A reaction to the synthetic chemicals used to grow the wheat.

The In-Liven formula has been pre-digested by the lactobacilli bacteria, so all the protein has already been broken down, and all the ingredients are certified organic, eliminating the use of synthetic chemicals.
    Hence why we say to take Fast Tract first, to populate your gut with good bacteria first.
    Kelly xx

Hmm still not sure if i can have it then. I have symtoms of celiac disease which means gluten damages the small intestine. I won't get the results until next week but pretty sure i have it. So i can't have any trace of gluten in my diet. Which is a pain because of all the things ive heard inliven does, it's exactly what i needed.

Hi, just stumbled on this thread - so fantastic to see you're all benefiting from these supplements.

My problem - I'm 10 wks pregnant and have a mild thrush infection (vag). I eat almost all organic food and am trying to be careful about my sugar intake (thrush feeds on sugar), however, I am gluten & dairy intolerant and so wouldn't be able to take the In-Liven. I'd be interested though in anyone's experience on using the Fast-track for treating thrush as I've heard it's higher in acidophilous etc than the health-food/chemist powders.

Could I take it in the 1st trimester?
    Thanks

Ok, I ordered inliven and it arrived today. The only thing is that I have a head cold. Any reason I shouldn't take it???

Looking forward to experiencing some of the benefits that you girls have been talking about

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast