Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: In-Liven & Fast-Tract General Discussion #4

OK. We got our in-Liven today and I hace had my first half teaspoon!

I am really excited about it!!

Quick question- I've been taking a pg and bf multivitamin, is it necessary to take both?

NelleBelle- sorry I can't help you with your questions.

Will report back on how I'm feeling etc etc

Ok I just got my inliven and berry radical today. Just had my first. It has a lot to live up to from what I've been reading!! I'm so excited. Hope it's good.

Matryoshka Guest

Wow just noticed the huge price increase for in-liven May have to cut down to half a tsp a day now.

Christyb, i take both the blackmores breastfeeding multivitamin as well as inliven and i do notice when i stop taking the multivitamin i feel lethargic too, so take both daily.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Sorry Nelle - yes after antibiotics - because ab's cant tell the diff between good and bad bacteria and kill them all. Just a little dropper or syringe for bubs yep
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Well, I'm on day 4 and am feeling FAB! Have been feeling like I CAN be bothered as opposed to CAN'T, YAY! Went for a half hour stroll with the dogs this evening at 10pm and have resisted the biscuits and cakes at two social occasions.....so all good here for me so far. Can't wait to see how good I feel after a whole week! DH had said he would like to try it too but turned his nose up when he saw what it looked like, lol. Hopefully he will rethink it after seeing it's affect on me.....I actually don't mind the taste at all, have been mixing it with apple juice.

Will check in again after a week

Thanks Kelly. Yay - I did the right thing. Not hearing back, I assumed that I should wait until I finished my antibiotics and I did use a small syringe for bub!!

It's been over a week now, and I'm feeling much better than when I started . I'm still getting some pain in my bbs after each feed, but nowhere near as badly (it doesn't bring me to tears anymore, and the pain doesn't seem to radiate through to my back as much).

One question... When I finish the bottle of Fast Tract, would it be best to continue with another bottle? Or do I switch to InLivin??? Not sure how this all works - whether the InLivin will also assist to keep the thrush at bay, or whether I should keep on the Fast Tract until the pain is completely gone.

For anyone else suffering from BF thrush.... I've also cut out sugar from my diet which has really helped too (I cut this out before I started the Fast Tract, so I'm sure it is also helping). Apparently thrush feeds on sugar. This has been quite a challenge for me as I'm a bit of a lolly-junky! But, when sugar = pain , I suddenly have much more will-power to avoid it!!! I'm actually now scared to have anything sweet in case the bad pain comes back!

happymum2 Guest

Fast Tract Is Magic!!!

happymum2 Guest

Oops didn't mean to post just that...got a bit excited....
    After suffering from thrush for YEARS, I found your posts on Fast Tract last week...I am 7 months pregnant and I was crying from frustration at my thrush which had gotten so bad I couldn't stand it any longer. I have tried EVERYTHING, some of which worked to an extent but never for long...
    I have been taking Fast Tract since last Wednesday and have not had even a mild itch since about Thursday.
    Expensive but worth it.

Yay! That's fantastic happymum2.

Can I ask how much Fast Tract you are taking each day? Do you have the 25ml just the once or do you have it 2 or 3 times a day? I've been taking it once daily but am still having some nipple pain (nothing like it was though!) - perhaps I should up the dose a little to try and give the the nasty stuff the boot completely??

Great to hear happymum! I do like to rave on about good products and the more that are giving it a go are raving about it So great to see!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!

Nelle, once you are happy with the thrush, I would get onto inliven for the nutritional benefits as well. It still has pro-biotics, just not as much. Yup, thrush loves sugar... but you will be surprised how easily you come off it and how much more energy you have!
    Kelly xx

happymum2 Guest

Hi Nellebelle
    I took 2 x 25 ml per day for the first three or four days, but now I have cut down to 1 x 25ml per day.
    I can even eat sweets again with absolutely no problems!!
    I can't tell you how over the moon I am....no more creams, diets, drops, vinegar, or painful sex!!
    I intend to keep taking it until I have the baby at least......

Thanks Happymum! Following your post, I upped my daily Fast-Tract to 2 x 25 ml for a few days and I am now pain free!!! Yay! I even have indulged in a couple of sweet treats without having to pay for it later with pain! (Which is probably a mixed blessing as now I'm less motivated to keep my sweet-tooth in check! ).

Yay for Fast Tract!!!! and Yay for Kelly for telling me about it!

tracy Guest

hi I just purchased inliven for thrush the kind you get in your mouth. Im 8months pregnant and get get rid of it its just awful. They have tried some class b medications with no success. has anyone had this problem before or have any insight. Im being induced in 10 days due to so much stress and illness. the baby will be 35 weeks. any input would be great.
    tracy

Tracy, lots of people have had success with Inliven, both mood and health problems. Hopefully it will arrive really soon and help you hold out a little longer for the induction maybe It really does give you a big boost in the first week. If you find you are taking fine after a few doses, maybe take 2 per day if you really need help. I would have gotten the fast-tract too with so much thrush, its more potent than Inliven, just doesnt have the nutrient component.

I reckon Fast Tract tastes like beer mixed with solo LOL.
    Kelly xx

Just got my fast track and enliven droped to the door, ( NO SPUNKY COURIER HERE), how covenient and fast the ordering was!! So I have taken 25mls of fast track to see how that goes. I'm really hoping that it will curb my junk food cravings and gives me more energy.

I know no one has been in here for a while but I'm just wondering if anyone can help...Does anyone know how long an opened container of InLiven lasts???

On my jar it says best before jun 09 and I got it back in oct 2007 HTH

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast