Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: In-Liven & Fast-Tract General Discussion #4

Thanks for the reply rosehannah!

(I have had a jar in the fridge for donkeys years but it was opened just after I bought it so I just wondered if once it was opened it needed to be used within a couple af weeks like some things are).

I was wondering whether you can get in contact with the manufacture, it would be a shame to throw it out unnecessarily. Let us know if you find anything out as I'm sure others would be keen to know.

Yeh, that's probably the best idea isn't it..I'll see if I can find a number to call them on..

Okay, I took In-Liven mid way through last year and LOVED IT!!! So, having reached thrid trimester and just getting over a cold (BLAH!) and having a toddler who has decided he now has ONE SLEEP a day, I thought I had better do soemthing to give my poor pregnant body a helping hand. So, the first thing I thought of was In-Liven.

I keep telling myself that is it no more harmful than eating vegies and that I will be doing bubs and myself and in turn DS #1 and DP the world of good.

So, I am off to order it. Just wanted to say g'day too. G'DAY!

Can someone tell me if inliven is okay for lactose intolerant children? Does it contain lactose??
    Thanks

Why can't you take inliven with orange juice?
    I just realised I got the wrong juice at the shops yesterday, orange and mango. Usually I get apple and mango. So can I not take my inliven with this??

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Dee, In-Liven is pre-digested and shouldn't cause any problems, ideally start her on fast tract first and if she has no issues move onto a small dose of In-Liven. Like 1/8th teaspoon instead of 1/4 and work your way up.

All of the juices are fine, Tracey just has a theory to avoid the citrus if possible to get the best out of the In-Liven but it's not essential or not recommended by the makers of In-Liven...
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Thanks Kelly!

Just ordered again. Getting Fast Tract and In-liven, have been struggling again with thrush this summer and with a bub getting close to being due, I need all the help I can get!

Hey guys, does anyone know how long inliven can stay in the fridge for?

Mine has been opened and has been in there for about 10 months. There is no use by date on it though?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

It should be fine, it's on the label at the back. Look a couple of lines under the ingredients list, it's there in black, above the one group logo.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Bumpity bump!

Oooh I'm so excited! I'm back on the wagon! My new bottle of Fast Tract has just arrived! I'm really hoping it will help with the bloated feeling I've had ever since taking anti-thyroid medication. I've taken it before but never had the money to keep it going but with our super duper big tax return due any day now I needed to do it! I've been taking In-Liven but only 1/2 a teaspoon a day... also because of financial restrictions... I hope my theory of "better some than none" is true! I've also been taking Berry Radical... but just one or two sachets a week... very pricey but I really think my body will benefit receiving extra anti-oxidants over winter... as I'm not eating as much fruit as I do in the warmer months.

How's everyone going???

im 36 weeks pregnant and feeling exhausted especially because of my 2.5 year old terrible sleeper! So have just taken my first does of in-liven.. just wondering can i give to my toddler aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Vixstar View Post
    Okay, I took In-Liven mid way through last year and LOVED IT!!! So, having reached thrid trimester and just getting over a cold (BLAH!) and having a toddler who has decided he now has ONE SLEEP a day, I thought I had better do soemthing to give my poor pregnant body a helping hand. So, the first thing I thought of was In-Liven.

I keep telling myself that is it no more harmful than eating vegies and that I will be doing bubs and myself and in turn DS #1 and DP the world of good.

So, I am off to order it. Just wanted to say g'day too. G'DAY!

lol.....back again to order more...PND back again and have come down with the flu overnight..................argh!!!!!!! This stuff is GOLD! lol

Question Dosage recommendations?

I have a question about dosage.

I have been very sick all year. I picked up a parasite at the start of the year and after seeing 6 doctors who kept misdiagnosing me, I saw a homeopath who told me what I had in 10 minutes could you believe it! What a relief.

Anyway because it went on for so long it has done a lot of damage.

When I first saw the homeopath she picked up 3 parasites and a fungus. One month later of taking homeopathic medicine I have now got 1 parasite which WILL (positive thinking) be gone in 2 weeks!!!

This has been the hardest thing I have ever gone through in my entire life. Weight loss, dizzy spells, vertigo, anxiety, insomnia, depression, constantly tired, effected my relationships/work - everything! I never ever ever want to go through anything like this ever again.

Anyway I bought in-liven and fast tract because I want to repair my body and strengthen it. Apparently in-liven creates an environment where you cant get parasites, if only I was taking it 6+ months ago!! Oh well

Anyway I was just wondering what dosage I should start on, keeping in mind I am still taking homeopathic medicine and my stomach is still VERY sensitive.

I took 10mls of fast tract today, I felt a bit of a buzz and got a bit of gas but that was about it. Is that normal?

I read a recommendation for someone else on this forum which said start with 10mls for 3 days then 20 mls for 3 days then 30 for 3 days and then go to 20mls 3 times a day until its finished and then take a teaspoon of in-liven. Should I do that or should I take a different dosage?

Thanks for your help

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having parasite issues. I had a friend who had something very similar recently and it took her a long time to find out what was making her so sick and then to get rid of it.

That being said, I remember that in discussions with her and a group of friends that probiotics were mentioned and that she should be wary of taking them while the parasite was still there as they feed off the probiotics. Probiotics were mentioned to be helpful after parasites were gone....

Now this is second/third hand information. But I thought I should mention it. Perhaps a little more professional advise about probiotics and parasites before you start taking them. My friend saw a naturopath but your homeopath might be able to help you out.

dee79 Guest

Default supplement advice?

Hi,
    I am 14 weeks pregnant for the 1st time and am just about to start my husband and I on a course of Fast tract and en-liven. (i've had chronic IBS before pregnancy and now its worse because i can't stomach green veges!)

i am also taking blackmores preg & bf gold, 2x evening primrose, 1 x inner health plus and for the last 2 weeks 1 x ethical nutrients immune defence (i had a cold for a week & they gave me an immune boost). is it necessary to be taking all this now i have the mivatality course?

Dee

I am just about to order my first lot of fast tract and in-liven and would just like to confirm the dosages if anyone can help? A poster above mentioned the following, is this correct?

...start with 10mls for 3 days then 20 mls for 3 days then 30 for 3 days and then go to 20mls 3 times a day until its finished and then take a teaspoon of in-liven...
    I am currently breastfeeding, I understand that it is ok to take whilst breastfeeding and I am on thyroid medication but that is all .

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast