Thread: What do you take in the morning?

Default What do you take in the morning?

I just started another thread about vitamins and it made me wonder about everyone else. I'm really interested in what other people take and why.

I take 4 x Fish Oil, 2 x Glucosamine, 2 x Multi-Vit and 2 x CoEnzyme Q10. Also a protein shake in the morning and one after the gym. I'm supposed to have one before bed but it always curdles with the wine lol!!!

I'm such a sheep and if someone at the gym tells me they take blah I immediatly wonder if I should be taking it

What does everyone else take?

I just take berocca with liquid iron supplement. I find that's all I need, specially with a decent diet.

Does Berocca work well? Does it give you a boost in the morning like coffee? I've been thinking about taking Berocca too. Why do you take an Iron supplement?

30ml espresso lol

Berocca is an all-round mineral supplement, and I have always had low iron stores.

I'm taking Elevit now that I'm preg. Before that I was taking Blackmores Womens Vitality Multi Vitamin.

I am also taking Ferro-Gradumet iron tablets as instructed by my doc because my iron stores are low (just finished a series of iron injections to boost my levels). Doc told me to keep taking the iron tabs until after I have bub and finish breastfeeding.

Lynny - do you have huge marks on your butt from the iron injections?

Kazbah - yep I have a huge mark that looks like a dark bruise on my right buttcheek the doc was quite good and did the injections in the same spot every time, so I only have the one mark in one spot and not all over my butt...lol

Just the Elevit now that I'm pregnant. I've been really happy with it and have felt 110% all through my pregnancy. I will keep takng it during breastfeeding and hope to be pregnant again with 6-9 months of having bubs (assuming all goes to plan) so it looks like I will be continuously on it for the next couple of years.

Lol Dachlostar! I cannot function without a big coffee in the morning! I think i''' get some Berocca and see how it makes me feel - a little more energy can't be bad

I take fish oil, vitamins, minerals, digestive aid and plant based iron.