Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: vaccination conscientious objection form

natalie, totally off the subject i just love the name of your store it's so well............... delicious and sexy
    beckles

Thanks Beckles. Let's just say it was a bone of contention between my partner and myself and I lost the war, lol. It's growing on me though. Slowly.

HI all

have been reading this thread to ge a little bit of perspective in regard to the immunisation payment. thought i'd do a little research myself on centrelink website as i'd been tlaking to my SIL about different immunisations for her youngest and neither one of us thought that homeopathic options would qualify you. this is the criteria on the website to get the Maternity Immunisation Allowance

You may get Maternity Immunisation Allowance if:

your child is fully immunised between 18 and 24 months, or
    your child is on a recognised immunisation catch up schedule, or
    your child has an approved exemption from being immunised, or
    your child is stillborn or dies before 24 months, and
    you claim on or before your child's second birthday.

the exemtions listed are conscientious objection or medical contraindication - so i guess the natural/homeopathic option wouldn't qualify you

hope this helps!

I must admit ...like so many others I just assumed that it was something I had to do when I had my first dd....vaccination..it was what you did. I took my dd along for her 2 month needles..she reacted a little bit..and i thought to myself ..geez...im just going on what im being told...i need to research this for myself. So i did...it concerned me. I spoke with other people about it at great length and they were very concerned about the research that I found. I discovered that I had not been vaccinated....i had never discussed it with my parents but found they had had the same concerns with me and my siblings.

There is so much information out there for you to find that can help you make an informed decision. You do have a choice and your certainly dont have to vaccinate your child because its expected of you.

Jo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123