Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scrapbooking & Craftwork General Discussion #5

so far, so good.
    They aren't exact, but I think its accurate enough to use the photos to sell the fabric, so woohoo!

Still, I will be rapt when I get my new camera for Christmas!

Okey dokey, seeing as this is craft work as well I have a question.....

Does anyone have a pattern or know where I can get one for a diaper clutch or nappy wallet (same thing)?

Enchanted Guest

Oh YEY! I just found this thread... I have just got into scrapbooking after quite a few months off!! I became very very slack but decided to get my butt into gear and get my wedding album done before bubs comes along and I have a trillion more photos to do!!

Sarah - whats that, like the fold out change mats that you can keep a nappy in the side of, or something different?

Danielle, hi! I hope your album doesn't take too long. I am so slack, I have done about 1 page of Milo's stuff. I

t doesn't help that we have not got a lot of room, so DH packs my stuff away all the time and its a PIA to set it all up each time. How'd I'd kill for a study or sewing/craft room!

Anyone going to the Craft & quilt fair/s coming up ?

It's basically a pouch to put travel wipes & 2 nappies in. I don't carry a nappy bag anymore, just wipes & a few nappies, so the nappies tend to get crushed. It's pretty well a rectangle pouch with a flap that folds over & velcros if that makes sense. I've found a pattern that's $6 so might just buy it.

Here are some shots of my nappy wallet I bought a new machine today & whipped it up in around 1/2 an hour. The pattern was dodgy, I think American wipes must be a smaller size, so I modified it, but I think the flap need to be enlarged a bit as you can see in the photos. It's a little bit wonky, but all good for my first effort!

Anyone else have some crafty pics to share in the new gallery?? Put in a keyword of craft, so we can search to find all the crafty stuff together

paradise lost Guest

Ok i've added my new carrier to the gallery and i'm just stopping by here to say HI so the thread comes up in my user list.

I don't scrapbook but i do knit and sew and make greetings cards etc.

So excited to have found this thread! LOL.

Bec

I just have to share. I get the guilts every time I look at this thread, as it makes me realise how behind I am with the kids scrapbooks.

And then my gf (who wants to start scrapbooking) was nagging me to hold a class, and I realised the reason I was dragging my heals is becauseI didn't want our CM consultant to look at my albums and see how slack I have been, LOL!

BUT, I have just spent a couple of hours last night and a few more this morning writing and printing up all my journalling and cropping it all to fit about 15 incomplete pages......all in my own handwriting font, which looks a little "messy" but at least it is my own handwriting and the font means it is consistantly messy!

So I am feeling v.proud of myself!

As such I have booked a class for next month, to keep me on the straight & narrow.

Now my next job is to print the best of the past 6 months worth of photos..........................

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123