Do your parents know that you are pregnant? What's been done has been done. I guess you can't undo what you have done but maybe make things right by raising your child the best possible way that you can.
I am a lot older than you are and i don't know how i would cope if my daughter came home in a similar situation (i might be a little backward thinker when it comes to things like this). I hope that your parents are very forgiving and caring parents to deal with a situation like this. It must be tough on them given that you are SO young.
i guess by praying to Allah to forgive you of your sins (as we should all be doing on a daily basis) would at least start to clear you of your guilty conscience. I pray to Allah to take care of you and your unborn baby and wish your parents strength and patience in this hard situation.
Bookmarks