Thread: salaams.. i need a lil bit of advice!

neesy08 Guest

Default salaams.. i need a lil bit of advice!

Im a 17 year old muslim girl. I'm 15 weeks pregnant but the thing is i am not married so the way i done things is haram. I feel as if have put shame on my mum and dad n feel so guilty even though i cant change what has happened. the thing is the father is a non muslim and inshallah when the baby comes i want to bring him up islamically but i also want the father in the babies life as he should not be punished for my mistakes.

has anyone got any good advice to make the things i have done so wrong a little right?

i am also asking if the muslims can find it in there heart to make duah for me to have a healthy baby and for Allah to forgive me. Inshallah.

thanx

Neesy,

Welcome to Belly Belly.

Do your parents know that you are pregnant? What's been done has been done. I guess you can't undo what you have done but maybe make things right by raising your child the best possible way that you can.

I am a lot older than you are and i don't know how i would cope if my daughter came home in a similar situation (i might be a little backward thinker when it comes to things like this). I hope that your parents are very forgiving and caring parents to deal with a situation like this. It must be tough on them given that you are SO young.

i guess by praying to Allah to forgive you of your sins (as we should all be doing on a daily basis) would at least start to clear you of your guilty conscience. I pray to Allah to take care of you and your unborn baby and wish your parents strength and patience in this hard situation.

Take care Neesy.

neesy08 Guest

Default fanx

yeah they know i am pregnant but the way they found out was very hard for them to deal with. i ran away and then my friends mum told them that i was preg and wanted to commit suicide.

i didnt want them to find out like this and it was very hard for me which made me more deppressed.

but u know allah is most merciful as the day i went it got very late and i was still on the street with lots of drunk n men around.

i put my trust into allah and marshallah i made it home safely. i just hope he can do the same to forgive me inshallah.

and if your daughter ever found herself in my situation. your love support and help is the most ypu could give

I am not Muslim and know nothing about your religion so I can't provide any support in that aspect.

However I am sure you are a strong young woman who will do the best you can for yourself and the darling child you carry. Your parents love you and after they have had some time to adjust, I am sure that they will support you in the best way they can. If the father of your child is interested, try to involve him in your family (if you parents can accept that) and in the decisions about the baby.

I recommend that you find some external support as well (from a counsellor, GP, midwife etc) as it will be a very difficult time for you.

Good luck. I believe you will be a great mother.

Neesy,

Don't you dare do such a thing as suicide. It is even more gunah. Not just taking your own life but to take anothers too. It was meant to happen. There is a Turkish saying that "God had plans for it to arrive on this Earth and taste life". I had a miscarriage recently and i believe that God did not intend for my baby to make it into this world and to taste life. Allah has already sent an Angel to your little bub, you and that Angel need to take care of the life within you now.
    Life is precious, when we think about death we all cringe and do not want to die. Don't do anything silly.
    I am sure your parents will come to terms with the new 'granddaughter/son" in due time, what else can they do? I'm glad you returned home as you will be much safer there. You just need to accept that you have done something wrong but the consequences believe me is just beautiful when you hold your new bub once it arrives safely into this world (insallah). Your mum might be angry/cross at you but she is the one who will understand you and i'm sure her anger will subside soon.

Why don't you join the Belly - pregnancy buddies in this forum? They will offer you a lot of support there too. Pregnancy is a beautiful journey.

If you want, you can private message me anytime.

Take care.

Salaam neesy, sorry I didn't see this thread before.
    How are things at home now? Inshallah your parents are more reconciled to your baby.
    You can't undo the past you can only try to make the future better. I guess the best thing you can do to make things right is to make sincere dua and try to be the best person you can. Allah is merciful and there is great reward in being a mother inshallah.