Thread: my little rant~

Unhappy my little rant~

Hey,
    How is everyone??? It's hard to believe i am 22 weeks tomorrow, the time seems to be flying through~ I can feel my little girl kick away and move~ She has certain times when shes at her most active. (when i'm first trying to go to sleep, when i'm studing, and during my exams... But she kicks heaps when i'm driving my car - musten like the seatblet~ lolz) other then the odd pain here and there, and worring about this and that, it's all going well... I go for my forth scan at 26weeks (which is ony 4 weeks away yippeee )

I'm so glad were at the end of the year, and i'm finishing all my classes (i'm at uni)... I'll be able to sleep in more I went baby shopping todya, without buying anything, because i have no idea what i do need and what i dont, and whats a good price or brand - it's all sooo confusing,i'll go car shopping anyday at least i know more there! hehe(anyone got a list of what a first time mum needs to buy? LOl i'm lost)

My little bubs has already got her own nickname (blob) after the first ultrasound i had thats all i could see, and the name has really stuck - everyone calls her blob now, which is really cute...

Blob's father is really p**sing me off at the moment... I havn't seen him for the last 2 months because he's being so immature and i always end up a mess if i see him... and he's blaming me for fighting soo much, but when i think about it - even with all my hormonal outburst, we havn't had a prober fight in months~!~!~ but everytime i ask him a question about blob he goes off syaing he dosn't want to fight about it at the moment which is really frustrating because i think it is a topic that we should be talking about...

I manage to ask him what he wanted - as in if he was sticking around and what kind of contact he wanted with blob... He he said he wants to be a part of blobs life, and wnats to come to the birth... But ask he what hospital im having the baby at or whats her due date he dosn't have a clue (even tho i have told him heaps)... It's just getting frustrating because he has 2 other kids, and he's soo much appart of there life (whihc he should be) i'm starting to resent him for not being that excited about his daughters???

And I still getting called the bad person~ his family and friends are still saying that i'm the stupid one getting pregnatn (i remember quite clearly it was a joint effort) and that i'm not letting him come into any appointments, and i dont wnat him apart of our lives... Which is completly the opposite, I would love nothing more for him to know his daughter and visa versa i have said that from the start, i hvae invited him to every appointment and ultrasound (there has been a lot of them) and even made them on days he had off work, but he still refuses to come...

I jsut don't know what more i can doo~ It's hurting and im frustrated~ and if i go on anymore i'm gonna be in tears - so i going leave it at that...

Thanks to listening to my little rant...

Take care,
    Cass and Blob~

Firstly Calm down Cass!
    I was your age when I had my first child and I clearly remember every word you have just said...my thoughts on the subject are this.If he wants to act like a baby let him be one. Tell him when you are having U/S, docs appt.everything and just leave it at that, don't go on about him coming or he will refuse.
    If the know at alls say anything tell them its his turn to decide what he wants because you are tired of making all the decisions, turn everything back onto him, without making it look like you are.

Oh dear, I feel your pain. I was 19 when I had Faith, and her dad was sorta a jerk before she was born. Okay sorta a jerk is an under statement, but we're moving on from that now.
    I agree 100% with Bellasmum, tell him when things are and leave the ball in his court. At a time like this, being pregnant I mean, you can hardly afford to have all this stress and worry coming from him and his family. It took the both of you to make this little 'blob' (BTW, the nickname is so cute! my daughters nickname was Chimp cuz that was what she looked like in the u/s)
    Sometimes men can just be selfish and stubborn and theres nothing you can do. Right now, you've got to focus on you and Blob, keep you both healthy. Explain that you do want him to be a part of it, but if he's not, you're gonna soldier on.

Oh and if you really wnat a list of things you need let me know... I had a friend of mine make one up for me when I had Faith. It helped because I was clueless!

There's not much more ti say that hasnt already said, just remember you'll be an awesome mum, and you dont need him... I did it on my own from day dot, and i liked having DS all to myself. Now im married to another man who loved my son like his own, and its good not having Xanders dad in his life, he doesnt have to share Xander with a man that didnt really want his own flesh and blood. Im here if you want to chat... im on email and msn - [email protected]
    If you can, find a young mums group, they would be the best support. I went to one after i had my first, half were single mums, it was nice to hang out with people in the same situation. HTH

Unhappy

Hey ladies…
    I’ve been leaving the ball in his court for quite some time… he just never act’s which makes me furious… all these extra hormones are making my normal placid personality into a screaming psycho lolz! But I’m using all it has in me to keep as sain an happy as possible… My focus is getting blob out into this world happy and healthy so I can meet her

Bellsamum –
    I’m calm hehehe
    Thanks for da advice and support… It’s just soo unfair that he help create this little miracle and he can just turn away and leave… Blob did nothing wrong and desearves her dad to be there through everything – not just the gud times… (I think my emotions are hightening coz my dad left my mum, and I remember how it made me feel… I don’t want blob to feel that)…

Shazd –
    It sucks even more – that I absolutely loved this guy, he’s only turned into a jerk after I got pregnant… before every aspect was great. We were living together, it wasn’t just me and him, it was me him and his kids, who I love dearly… and now I don’t even see them..
    I would love a list of things I need!!! Me = totally clueless!!!

Simone –
    Thanks for the boost of confidence darl.
    That’s one thing I can say on a positive note, he can’t argue with me about names because he hasn’t been there to start of with… hehee…
    I am going to a young mums group on Wednesdays… But I havn’t started yet, waiting for uni to finish… so I’ll have more time on my hands… I have added you to my msn – myne is

Thanks for everything ladies…
    Take care
    Cass

Take your best friend or sister or mum with you to your appointments . My best freidn had a BLAH BLAH boyfriend and i went to most of her appointments wth her, and i am so glad i did, i have a bond with that child and when you cna share it with you bestie its sik..

she will be your main support - you dont need the stress of him doing this.. and yeah the other girls are right tell him when the appointments are adn if he chooses not to go its his lose babe .. honestly.

Good luck hope it goes well....

Thanks Meegm...
    My best friend has been coming to all the appointments,which has been really cool... She's as excited as i am about blob comming...

AND ALL THAT LITTLE SWEETY NEEDS IS LOTS OF LOVE....

I sort of became the dad - in a sense... i was the fun one i was the naughty one with her it is great... we were only 17 when she had her first one.. i never had my dad in the picture and honestly i cant say i missed it - but when i got older i realised some o= the troubles i went through i blame on my dad not being in the picture... I recently got back in contact with him.. after 16 years and no SH*t it was the worst thing i did - just as unreliable as he was when he was with my mum.... i havnt missed out on anything...

You will be fine hun and so will be BLOB hehehehehehe, she has you .........

P.S. you sound like you got a great friend .......

hehe thats cute... My friend had her first when she was 18 we knew each other from uni, then i deffered, and she got pregnant, and we ended up moving away from uni and living 10mins from each other... so i got to go through it with her some years bk... we're very close friends, hehe and love eachothers children like our own (even thou blob not born yet)

my dad was hardly ever around when i was growing up. i'd see him once a year, but since me and my brother have grown up and moved out, i htink he's realised he's missed out on a lot and trying to make up for it, which just feels really werid. and confusing... and like i said i'd rather not have blob feel all those negative sucky emotions...

Thanks for the chat

any time hun...

Grr Adding too my little Rant...

I say blob's father for the first time in 3 months the other day and it went really well, We didn't fight or argue just had a great time catching up and playing with the kids (he's got 2 boys)... But it also brought up alot of feelings that i thought i had gotten over, but hadn't... I realised although hes a complete and udder jerk i still love him...
    Since then he's been calling alot and acting interested... but i just can't do it again. I can't fall for him and not know where its going... I can't get attached to his boys again, and visa-versa~ it's not fair on them! But it's soo hard not falling back into the same routine...

But he's really pi**ed me off today, i asked him for help for 20mintues of his time, just to pull down a bed and put in on the trailer for me... I would do it, but it's jsut too heavy! And his reply nope i'm busy~ His bloody busy is going and sitting at home! Why is it that he would bend over backwards for everyone else but when it comes to me he does nothing!

Grr it's just sooo not fair, why does he get away with everything no consequences... We made blob together, out of love... yet he gets to walk away scot free like his life hasn't changed the slightest... Whilst i get stuck with the finances of getting ready for a newborn, the lost of my time through doc appoints so on and forth, moving back in with my parents because i needed there support, the horrible sleep, the sickness, and being uncomftable - don't get me wrong i wouldn't change it for the world!!! But It just annoys me he gets away soo freeingly!!! GRRR...

It's problerly just my hormones making mountains out of ant hills! But I only asked for 20 mintues of his time!!! He seems to find time for everyone else but me!!!

Rant over feel a little better now!
    Cass_blob

No matter how heavy it is, you shouldnt be picking anything up at all at this point!! Give him a smack around the head, and dont fall for him again... Just concentrate on you and your blob, she'll need you soon

I'm not lifting anything... Blob's too precious to do anything silly like that~

n i already have it's hard not too! i go near him n my heart starts pounding... its hard not yto fall for him...

Hope u had a gr8 xmas!