Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ December 2007

Welcome Sherie!! I noticed your DD's were almost 30wkers How are they doing developmentally?? And born a really nice size for gestation too!!

Sherie... I've just been to your girls webpage and it is truly beautiful Well done on to gorgeous healthy girls!!

Welcome Sherie, ur girls are beautiful!!

mummycate Guest

Oh geez, in my own world. Welcome Sherie!

Hi all thanks for the well wishes!!

girls are doing fantastic developmentally, we have another paed appt soon (when i get off my butt and drag the both of them to the hospital!!) so will get some definite numbers then...

Welcome Sherie

Cate, Way to go for getting your first child into such a nice routine! thats awsome. Our first never slept, it was so hard to get him to nap. DS2 was pretty good though.

Aaaaarrrrgh! I'm so P#*sed off!

I have vented some steam in here:
    http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ad.php?t=54776

Hope you ladies are doing well

mummycate Guest

Its taking time for her to settle into the routine. So far today she's had her milks, but no solids.

Welcome Sherie

Sally- i read your vent post, i hope your ok

Thanks Joanne... I'm ok. Poor lil Brendan is suffering though

No problem Sally, to Brendan also. I hope you can get through to your XP about what Brendan should and shouldnt be playing with and that he will respect your wishes.

Argh, im a twit. I went to sort out a bunch of sunscribed thread and i accidentally deleted nearly all of them.
    But yay i finally had my long whining vent about real estate agents, now i just need things to happen about it. Sally and Joanne - thanks for your cards, i got them from mum on the weekend, mine are in the mail today (i didnt realise how darn close it had gotten to christmas).
    Hope everyone else is well...

Ash- Oh that would annoy you, glad you've gotten your vent off your chest with regards to the real estate agents, something comes up soon. No problem about the card, always nice to recieve chrissy cards. I look forward to recieving yours, we're headed to Sydney on Friday so if it doesnt arrive before i leave thanks in advance

Thanks Joanne, Well today has been great I went down and visited my friend who is 12wks pg with TWINS!! Last week she was threatned with a M/C so i went down today for some hugs and a milo :P She is on bed rest now and has a check up this week.

Brendan is back into his routine, YAY! little bugger didn't want to go to bed last night on time, but hopefully as the rest of today has gone well i get get him to bed on time tonight.....

I'm glad you received my card Ash... I look forward to getting yours

Take Care

No problem Sally, glad that today has been better and Brendan is settling back into his routine, fingers crossed that he goes to bed on time.

Wow congratulations to your friend, wishing her a H & H rest of her pregnancy. I hope she is coping ok with the threat of the m/c. I hope she can get the rest she needs, is this her 1st?.

Completely irrelevant but, mum's just had a show, so accompanying the contractions she's been having since friday evening we're a guessing i might have sisters by the morning
    Bit of a nice surprise as it's Mum and Wayne's 3yr wedding anniversary tomorrow too

mummycate Guest

Wow Ash, did your mum have you young or are these twins a surprise? Didn't know your mum was expecting.

Oh wow Ash how exciting, all the best for your mum and her partner. Fingers crossed its not a false alarm.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast