Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Houses

Atm we are a 80 yr old 5 br house, but it has recently been sold to a person who only wants the property for the inground pool and the shed out the back.
    So all 7 of us will be moving into my aunts place. A four B/R the kids have their rooms, but DH and I will be in a caravan out the back.

*Yvette* Guest

I've just downloaded an application for public housing - got to get us on that never ending waiting list, lol. You never know.

Default a house to fit

We are in the process of looking at house plans and have altered a few to have everything we want I want 5 b/rooms and a study rumpus, large laundry outdoor entertainment area we are looking at 420 for ours at coomera on the gold coast. But I now want to move to Calamvale in Brisbane (South side) only because the school there is excellent it is a P to 12 it has about 2250 students but....... it is all on one campus, it is sub divided into mini schools of Pre, junior Primary (1-3), upper primary(4-6), middle school (7-9) and senior (10-12). I mean gosh 5 children one drop off and pick up point, I can't wait. It is a state school, ( With a day care centre practically next door) it was opened in 2002 and started with the new curiculum and set up that all Qld schools will soon come into line with. But to go there you have to live in the catchment, so we may have to buy an established house and for what we want we are looking at 380 to 550 ouch. The market has dropped alot and is expected to drop even more by the end of the year which is when we are going to buy so fingers crossed

Dee- it all sounds very good. Hope it all works out for you guys. It is so hard to know when to buy or sell, and then you need to hope you sell in time to do what you want. FIngers crossed it is all good. Hope your pg is going well too and welcome to bb
    cheers michelle

*Yvette* Guest

Wow Dee, sounds fabulous. I often think how nice it would be to live in Qld, and wow, to have all the kids at the same school, luxury.

jullyn06 Guest

hi all, we are currently living in a tiny cottage that is only 14 squares, and it has 4 tiny bedrooms. I have got 12yo daughter in her own room 13yo son and 6 yo son share, and 7 yo son and 4 yo son share. bub no 6 is due in may and is supposed to be a girl, so she is going in with her sis after the first few months in a cradle in my room. but we have bought another house, that used to be an old hospital, so the renovations can start and we will end up with six bedrooms (and they are huge cos they used to be hospital wards!!) i keep thinking how many little bubs must have been born in the house when it was the hospital and cant wait till we can move in and fill the rooms ourselves with all our sweethearts!!!

Wow jully, no.6! WTG! The new place sounds like it has lots of possibilities. Whereabouts in Australia are you? I bet your 12uo is rapt to finally be getting a sister LOL

Cheers michelle

jullyn06 Guest

hi michelle, we are in gippsland, in country victoria, and its fantastic

HI Jully, we are country vic too, but not as far out as you guys, we are on the fringe I guess, in Kilmore. I love the country atmosphere, it is a greeat place to bring up kds that's for sure.
    cheers michelle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123