Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families Chatter - December 2007

WTF Maz, did you think you would just slip that little tid bit of info in like it was nothing????????? You're gonna pop really soon I bet!!

HI Savina, my Angel was born on Christmas day too!! How sad LOL.

hey guys thought i get on a say a huge merry christmas to everyone
    hope everyone is well and happy
    brought my wedding dress yesterday its so beautiful cant wait to wear it now i know its not long the way time flies hope things get better soul my highlight this yr was joining bb although i dont get on much now.anyway i better go
    bye guys

omg jesabell I forgot your readig, wholy shiate I just checked my pm and saw it and omg I feel so bad!!!!!!! I can still do right now let me know?

First highlight was Zaviers first b'day, then the birth of my one and only, KANE!!. The horrors were my ultrasounds for Kane, Kanes surgery, and knowing he'll have more... But one of my best years yet... And were officially on the TTC wagon NOW!!! ( if i'm not already...day 44 and no AF) This was definatly my most emotional year so far, but wouldn't swap it for the world... New pic of Kane coming soon!!!

Love and best wishes to all!!

Hi guys,

You were all very quiet over the weekend. Hope that you all had a good one. We went to see family on the weekend and It was great..

youre right soul i thought u forget whenever you get time no rush i cant beleive chrissie is here it doesnt feel like it its weird weather for december anyway gotta go guys

jessa send me your email addrss this is a good reading hon!!!!

Hiya Ladies!! Just checking in.
    Soul how did you go at the DR honey, have been thinking of you.

I haven't, the day I went I woke up with my AF

Hi I'm back - just coming up for air! It is sooooo good to have my man back!!!! We are moving next year - December - to Thailand! How crazy is that! Hopefully I can still access BB while I am there! At least I will have babe number 7 before I go. Better go hubby has a date night planned for us tonight........it feels like its been every night since he got back!

oh yay Hall!!wtf Thailand? wow

that's a relief Soul, after all that talk of lumps, I have one on my butt cheek now.

Hi everyone

We are all obviously very busy lately, doing all the xmas stuff, well i know i am lol

Hope you all have a wonderful Xmas (and a safe one)

I can't believe your moving to Thailand Hall, that's a huge move to make, alot of work but it will be exciting too

Huge hello to you all

ps, i'm 12 weeks now so i can stop worrying so much, yay!!!!

Hey Lea you are only one week ahead of me - I am 11 weeks. We can moan about getting fat together!!!

Sounds good to me Hall lmao I can only do my zip up half way on my jeans now, so i'm using a Belly belt that my friend lent me, i've never used one before, but it's great

Happy shopping, cooking, wrapping of presents and visiting of families everyone

I find as soon as I am pregnant I give up trying to keep my tummy muscles tight and let it all go, so I guess I probalbly look much bigger than I actually am. My tummy is just wobbly now not pregnancy firm yet! In fact 9 months pregnant is probably the only time I have a nice firm tum! I went to the doc today and she remarked on how I have no stretch marks on my tum - I told her you should see my boobs! I go from a C to a DD by the time I am 7 months pg and stay that way till I finish BF. My dh loves it!!!

I sound the same as you with everything but the stretchmarks They started appearing in my first preg at about 7 months. I just went and brought new bra's bec i've gone from a C to a D already, my DF says he's getting scared that if they keep going at this rate they'll smother him during the night lol

Talking

A huge hello to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know i have been mising in action for a good couple of weeks, but i am back from my hols and super refreshed!!!!!!!!!!
    Two weeks on the beach can do that to a personb i guess!
    Well after 3 attempts at an 18 wk scan the dimwit says everything appears fine!!! So DH and i are thinking of going for a scan through the private one here as he is excellent! This dimwit we saw 3 times never really said much even though i asked heaps of questions, i just got short replies. He supposedly tried on all 3 occasions to have a look between the legs for us but to no avail but i dont think he has a clue how to tell!!!! So this bub will be a surprise from conception to delivery!!!!

Anyway our hol was perfect we did get some rain and storms but they were at night time so that was perfect! the kids had a great time and i lived in a two piece bikini the whole time, and even got a bit of a tan on my belly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maz is that baby still in place or what???

Way to go storm, sometimes we need to take matters into our own hands!!!! I hope it worked out.

Soul how are you going? I hope everything is good with your bits and that your Dh gets a new job a.s.a.p.! It couldn't have happened at a worse time of year, and as for c/link how typical, you work and pay taxes to support those sitting on the blo0dy dole and yet when you actually need some help they turn their backs!!!!! It makes me furious. I hope all works out well for you guys!!!

Hall moving to thailand, i agree with everybody else WTF!!!!!! Thats huge, and very exciting all at teh same time. I can't say i know much about Thailand so i hope its nice over there.

Purple i would love to see a new pic of your little man, have you posted one yet??

Everybody else sorry if i didn't mention you but i did the best i could with this PG head and all!!!

Now that i am back i will try and get on here more often!

Merry Christmas to all and maz i hope that bub is still in your tummy where it is meant to be atm!

God, Ive been a slack tart!!!
    hall - Nikolaus birthday is the 9th of July...my baby will be 8 then...I cant believe you have no stretchies..I am SUPER jealous! I got all mine with Niklaus and lucky have had no new ones appear with my last to but still. I dont have any on my BB's (thank god) jsut humungas choc drops
    Lea - im *glup* a size FF but I do have to 'fold' them into place pmsl
    Kate - oh holiday..i wish you lucky bugger!
    i cant beleive how quickly all your tickers have crept up.

Me, im just tired and over it all. I get so much energy go made cleaning and then fall into a heap.

ah the joys!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast