Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families Chatter - December 2007

Default Larger Families Chatter - December 2007

Welcome to the chat thread for Larger Families. On BellyBelly we class "larger" as having 4 or more children.

Your moderators for this thread are

Ambah [email protected]
    Astrolady [email protected] Admin
    Sarah [email protected] Admin

Your old thread can be found HERE

omg a new thread!!! god we talk alot heheheheheh

Ive taken a pic of my belly casue Jed thinks ive dropped heaps...go have a sticky and pleaese excuse lovely tan coloured maternity bra...it does nothing for ones sex drive!

omg all you girls talk about is sex, what happend to the large family chatter!!!

I suppose it goes hand in hand with having a large family Soul ROFL

Im debating when to put the cot back into Vy's room for this bub... when did you guys re introduce a cot into the room???

New thread and prob the last one for the year...sob.

Highlights for 2007 - anyone want to share? Me and mine we made the move in Feb from NZ to OZ and what a good move for our family! Joining BB was a bonus for 07 cos I got to meet all of ya!
    Maybe a baby for Maz in 07 - fingers crossed or legs!!!

Less than 24hours to go before DH is home!!!!

oh Hall great idea - omg I didnt know you made a big move over here..WOW woman!

hmmm
    highlights - falling pg, having my little man get into mainstream school rather then special needs school, starting my own work at home business
    Lows - m/c my tiwns, my dad almost dying, my mum having a stroke, my SIL m/c, having to pay bills

Im hoping that this baby will be a 2007 one but right near the end of the month

I can hear you already Hallie honey

Great Idea.
    My highlights, moving here, gee that's all I can think of, must have been a pretty boring year, hopefully I can add something before the year runs out!!
    Dh is in Sydney woo hoo I;ll have an a/c to sleep with soon, he is also asking his dad for a couple of grand to get the wind turbine *gulp* we have never asked him for a loan before so hopefully he will say yes!!!!please please please grandan please!!!!

woo hoo Halls not long now, s'pose we wont see ya around tomorrow then

Snot! I just bumped the wrong button and wiped all I had written!
    Hope ya get ya loan from pops Storm.
    More 2007 highlights...
    Seeing a snake, koala, cane toad, kangaroo (road kill), bats, huge spiders for the first time.
    Hearing someone say"Fair Dinkum" ( I never thought it was for real).
    Hearing my kids say feesh and cheeps instead of fosh and chops.
    Being up the duff and all the fun getting there!!

I am buying every single one of you, bar the ones who dont talk sex every page, a big , fat, black motorized man for you all for christmas!! And it will be all my "pleasure"!!!!

Will he mow the lawns?

Well not the lawn your talking about!!! But yeah, he can give you a pruning lmao

I'll Pm you my addy Soul, would come in great for all the times Dh is away mining or what not!!!!!!!

DH said he cant bring up the guts to ask his dad, bbbbbbooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo!!!!!!!
    Gutless piece of shirt. So I rang him & we were having a good ol chat & I bull****ted about some things & told him I was gonna apply for credit to get it lol , so now he is going to ask DH about it, ummmaa I am so bad, DH is gonna kill me bad!!!!he he he he he he I seriously dont care, it is still 33 degrees here right now & I can justify a little white lie to keep ourselves cool for free instead of having to pay for petrol all the freaking time it's way way to expensive.

oh cool jo!!

Well seems the night for FIL boolshiating! We did the samething, he's a wealthy bugger and is a stingy as crap when it comes to money. But we are desperate as DH lost his job a week ago and we still have chrissy laybys to pay, and centerlink wont help us either, they said we have to wait 4 weeks till we get help WTF? So we are living it very hard right now. DH will have a job by then

It certainly is the most suckiest time of year to be broke!! We'll get by though, somehow, wish we could give the kids an IOU for christmas LOL

^ yep yep. I'm feeling for you Jay.

highlights: started the year with a bang and a pop with the arrival of charlie.. on the 2nd of jan. the year has gone so fast I can't believe that it is nearly his first birthday. my sister had her first baby this year. And my brother got his boy finally.. Man my family has exploded in '07.
    Can't think of anything else at the moment. be back later.

Jay you know my address for that bg black man.. ROFL..

Hi girls

You crack me up soul Sorry about your hubby loosing his job, i cant believe centrelink wont help you, what do they expect you to live on for a month!!! Lots of luck to hubby for finding a new job

Hope you don't get into too much trouble storm, but hopefully your devious plans work lol

I've also had a boring year up until recently...deciding on having a baby and it happening in 2 months was pretty amazing and then last week i was officially proposed to and given a ring (he was so romantic, and totally suprised me). Oh, and my youngest son started school this year too, he is so grown up now, even though i'm having another baby now, i'll still think of him as my baby lol

Hope your all doing well

Soul - im already mowed and zero weed sprayed down there hon dont know if I could do the plastic...might ferak me out a bit..pmsl...Ah I'll jsut lay on my arm and wait for it to fall asleep then pretend its someone else!!!
    Jo - OMG you and I are so alike!!!! I used the same line on Jed when I wanted a new car...he ended up asking his parents and then we told them to stick it anyway!!! BUT you gotta have cooling!!!
    Blue - im gonna do the same as you...this baby isnt very far off at all (I feel it in my lyons). my plug has started to depart company with me.......bit to early for my liking!

How many of us are UTD in here?????

my no 1 on top of the list gave birth to our 4 th baby taylen on the 7th of march our 3rd son , the birth was really good the easiest of all my kids he was quick and it was all over very quick , god was good to me.

my poppy died in a car accident in may he was 63 yrs old ,,
    this year we have built a shed on our property to live in and are almost complete ,
    hopefully by jan we will move in...

well went for a job interview yesterday was very confident untill i got there ,, left feeling like i blew it ,, he was saying stuff like 4 kids wow u must be very organised , he said he was trying for there 2nd and finding it very hard,, well obviousl;y he was talking with somebody who drops preggos with the drop of a hat
    he said stuff like u havent been working cause uve been havin kids all the time and thats why i dont have any experience it made me feel like crap actually... mind u he was 40 and im 28. so his trying for the 2nd and im onto our 4th and im so much younger he was very shocked almost like i wouldnt b able to handle it

anyway im also weaning my 9 mth old actually it was a self weaned my boobs started to go all saggy like they were empty they hurt a bit when i bf cause they felt drained, but fri we dtd and my left boob has filled up again very srtange im not really quite sure wat to do i just hope it doesnt get any more fuller as ill b in more pain then now,, taylen just satrted eating more foods and his bf decreased apart from nite tim ebut then even nite times i would feel empty very strange for me as ive bf all my kids until 12 mths of age ...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast