Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families Chatter - October 2007

Im just a slack tart ROFL Jed bought a new tower that runs 200% faster then the old one..mind you its taken all weekend for him to get his butt into gear and fix up my computer!!!!!!!
    Storm - I will email you very shortly honey....just need to get my thinking hat on

Cool, thanks. Look at you OMG 44 days to go, & I'm not even UTD yet what the??????????????????

Well ladies, Ill be back about thursday, after Kanes op.... I'm so upset about it, but I know i'll be better afterwards... I'll have a new pic of my little man too...

All the best for Kane, darl, hope it goes smoothly for you & a great big hug for you too.
    Wowee I'll be thinking of you guys.

Hi everyone and a huge welcome back storm!!!!!
    Its about time too!!! I am starting to think you were the life of this thread as it has been pretty quiet since you left!!!!!

Anyway good luck with the surgery purplemamma, i am sure everything will be fine and remember you can cry the whole time he is in surgery and he won't know about it!!!! Can't wait to see his new pics......

Well i have been pretty quiet lately because i am just tooooo tired to get on! I am about to head to bed again now.....

I am off for my U/S on thursday so i shall pop in and let you all know if we were able to find out whether bub is a boy or girl!

Wow maz not long now hope you are holding up well!! Remember to try not to over do it!!!

Ok i am off to bed, oh yeah Mitchie is making huge improvements too!!! He cancrawl on all fours properly sometimes now and can pull himself up on furniture ( god help me) and he cut his first tooth today!!!!!!! Physio is just going to be soooo surprised by his efforts next week when they see him!!!!

Ok i am def going now........................ Night all and take care!!!

Goodluck with your u/s how exciting.
    My bet is a girl.
    WTG Mitchie woo hoo!! They just seem to all of a sudden go BANG & can do so much more than yesterday!!

All the best for Purplegirl and Kane - big prayers or you.

My little Josh turned 1 in Sep but he's not interested in getting on 2 feet anytime soon, he was premie and is still a wee chap though. We have finished school here and are all on holidays - my dh and ds 7 are overseas. Supposed to be doing some special things with the rest of the tribe but I am feeling really sick and don't want to do much.

Wow how long will they be OS for Halltribe? Must be very exciting for them

Halltribe - my little ratbag turned one in september aswell and I havent been able to keep up with her since she turned 10 months...i wish she would have waited a bit longer to walk. They are so much little independant people when they walk....I miss her as a baby (I know this one is close...but still)
    Kat - tomorrows the big day!! Woo hoo, im with Storm, its agirl

Hey girls ( and any daring male out there who would want to join us), Dh is away till 11Dec but I guess its a guy thing - chicks preggy lets scarper! Ohh Kat a boy would be nice but does it really matter - I hopes all is healthy.

ROFL, no male would be game enough!!

hi there everybody i would love to join in ... i have 4 kiddies 2 at school and 2 at home .... i need to chat with other mums with biger families as its hard sometimes chatting to other ppl as they always just say how do u do it im flat outr with 2 & so on i get all these remarks and it really does annoy me at ttimes.... i always get looks as im still young i guess to have 4 . we started really young we were 17 when we fell pregnant with our 1st ds... but anyway ...
    im ive been living with the inlaws 4 over a yr now as we r buying our own property & are building a shed tghats decked out as a house inside to live in 4 a whileso this whole things stressfull as my mil is hell and its driving ,me crazy being here... ive also put my name down 4 a few jobs so we will see im hoping to get a call back from coles as theyve done the 1st online interview so now i just wait for the re to b a vacanfcy somewere else i wish theyd hurry up thiuogh its only been a wk but feels longerwhen your waitring
    i look forward in chatting with u all & hearing how u all manage with your big families so i donrt feel so crazy
    take care
    savina

Hi everyone

well i am off to my ultrasound this morn at 9am, so will have to start drinking all that water shortly!!!!! They better not delay me i not sure my bladder will hold!!!! LMAO

Well maz and storm you could be right, i had a girlfriend do the ring test and she has never been wrong, and she says its a girl!!!!!! It really doesn't matter as we have both but it just would have been more convenient being a boy as we have all mitchie's gorgeous clothes!!!! So if its a girl its shopping time!!!! LOL
    Your right hall a boy would be nice as i think would be a great playmate for mitchie but as long as bub is healthy i really don't mind which sex!!!!

Anyway have to get kids ready for the bus and then get DS off to his aptitude test for an apprenticeship he has a pplied for and then get myself to hospital!!!!!!!! I shall come back in thisevening to let you all know if this baby played the game and let us see!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone

Cheers
    Kat

Best of luck Kat will be thinking of you this morning!! GO pink!!!!

Hi there Savina!! Welcome to our crazy group!! I'm Storm or JO, I have 5 kiddies, & we are trying for #6 !!Blah to living with IL's, bet you will be eager to leave!! We are currently living in a 2 b'room house, insane atm but waiting for the building to start then we will be back to normal, well we will have 2 more rooms then our last place had, eventually LOL. Goodluck with the job hunting.

Morning everybody, where are you all? Where is that Soul lady???????

Hi guys, were back!! All went well and I'll update his photo later!! Looking after Kane, but will be in later for a real chat!!

YAY Jodie!! Hope little Kane is doing well.

Yahoo for Kane and Jodie, can wait to see a new pic.
    Welcome along to our insane group Savina, I also get the, "how do you do it?" questions from people with only 1 or 2 kids. I am not supermum! Being pg again also we then get the rabbit jokes, I get a bit sick of it. When you think about it you only need to have sex 7 times to get 7 babies so I guess the people giving me a hard time with only 2 kids only got lucky twice!?!
    Kat would have had her sccan by now.....I wonder?????

WOO HOO Jodie - been thinking of you guys flat out!!!! Cant wait to see the pics of 'our' delishous little guy.
    Savina - welcome aboard matie. We get the - dont you have t.v joke all the time. I said yes we have 4 but we just like to f*** to dame much! you go girl is all ive gotta say!
    Halltribe - I would have loved to have had more kids after this one but I think mazzy poohs body has just about had it. I so envy you girls with so many. Mum keeps telling me that I have to fill the 'other' seat in my car yet..I wish.
    Storm - bonk a day...im gonna remind you everytime I speak to you!!!! I want a BFP out of you buy christmas woman, seeing im having this baby near Angels due date, you need to return the favour and have a bub near Vy's birthday (September) and I fell over christmas.
    KAT _ GET IN HERE AND SHARE!!!!!!!!!!

I have an itchy belly button and my smoo is hruting so time for maz to get up again

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast