... 56789

thread: Larger Families Chatter - October 2007

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

****!!!!!
    firstly - think of all the hanky panky you and DH can do to make him feel better for loosing his job (have one or 2 for me cause IM not aloud to atm )
    secondly - mothers....atheir as usless as tit's on a bull sometimes!!! honestly...full of words of wisdom my buttock!!!!! If i turn out like that...ive given jed permission to slap the back of my head with anything he can grab!
    thirdly - why are you trying to grow things down there for woman????? dont you know thats bad for your health??? Or are you growing a secret drug field down there???? If the lump doesnt want to go...ahh stuff it, pierce the biastard I say!!!!!!

Jan 2004
    GONE MAD....back in 10!!

ROFL I think I'll pass on said lump.
    As for mothers, well the older they get the older their wisdom gets.
    Chin up Soul.

Jul 2006
    In Doula~ville

yeah well if the lump is cancer this time maybe I could peirce it so I look pretty on the autopsy table ha!

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

Nah f'curry gettign it pierced then Soul - get the thing tattoed......put an eyeball on it pmsl

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Ever so slowly going crazy...

You girls crack me up!! I should come back here more often!! All is good on this home front...Kane is still going great guns... hugs to all!!!

Jul 2006
    In Doula~ville

I was been sarcastic lmao, cause you said a bad bad thing!! omg lmao

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

Jodie - so happy that Kane is doing well honey...great to hear - has totally rocked my day
    Soul - eyeball tat - could you imagine the poor @r$e who has to do the testing on it....hahahahhaa who said they get to have all the fun...NOW seriouly though - are you alright? Do you need a scotch or 2 honey...a fag...a joint?????? over stressed under sexed?????? please explain

Jan 2004
    GONE MAD....back in 10!!

Glad to hear Kane is doing well Jodie.
    & as for you other 2 ratbags, I'm not gonna comment staying out of this one, it's safer.
    But I hope all is well Soul, you know you could make a smiley face,,,,,ok ok wasn't gonna comment on said lump

Jul 2006
    In Doula~ville

I guess it will leave a nice enough mark for you all to laugh at, when they cut it out and leave me with a sever scar and future imbarrestment!

Jan 2004
    GONE MAD....back in 10!!

Honestly Soul, it cant look too much worser after having all the kids we've had, FFS mines lop sided now
    & being tucked up where you said wouldn't be too bad, besides DH "s hmmmm doesn't see it anyway.
    It would be better gone i reckon!!

Jul 2006
    In Doula~ville

Well I for one would not want to live without my clitoris for the rest of my life!

Jan 2004
    GONE MAD....back in 10!!

**** I didn't realize it was there, no way would I either, Do you think it's just a cyst or something more sinister? How long till you get to see the DR? (bad word) hope all is well..

May 2007
    Not alone!

Sounds like there are some real sucky moments in this forum atm. That's life I guess, I find if life if going good to shut up about it cos sure enough something bad is around the corner.

For me - I am having my scan next Wed to see what my dates are.
    Hubby and ds home in 6 more sleeps.

Jan 2004
    GONE MAD....back in 10!!

Woo hoo only 6 more sleeps!!!

Hey, does anybody know where castle disappeared too?

May 2007
    Not alone!

Castle? Maybe she is busy with her knight in shining armour?!

Aug 2007
    Forbes NSW

Blue, what????????????? Why would you pick yourself out of a hundred? No its not you.

Cause.......... i sent you that elf e-mail like, 10 mins before you posted that......
    T'is all.. Glad that it is not me.. I'm so sad to hear of your news. That is just terrible. I hope that things look u for you and quickly.

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

NO SOUL- stupid me didnt realise it was the pleasure button!!! FARK! honey...scrap all my rude comments..they cant take that away from you NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I would die without mine!!!!!

May 2007
    Not alone!

5 more sleeps......

... 56789