Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Larger Families - September~February '06

HI Vanita
    I haven't seen you roudn for ages, we must post in different places LOL
    We brought an LG 705 lt 2 door fridge/freezer but not with the ice dispenser. We felt it wasn't really necessary and imagined our kids pushing the button and ice being everywherelol. We HAD to buy a new fridge cos our old one was 350lts and just sooooo small. Couldn't take it anymore, but I am so amazed cos the fruit and vegies keep so well in the vegie bins, I had grapes and watermelon in the keeper for 2 weeks and they were still perfect.

We won't be going anywhere this hols, maybe to Geelong for a visit to my cousin but that's it, just don't have the money.Hope Rhianna picks up the toilet training soon, I see she is 31/2 mths off 3. My niece was a little bit the same as Rhianna, but she picked it up very quickly and was trained in a couple of wks. I was very lucky cos Jem daytrained herself by 22mths and Jess is 21 mths now and when she is pants less she will go to the loo, only occasionally weeing somewhereLOL. IKWYM about the peeing everywhere, I don't like it either. Have you seen Yvette lately? How is she going? I can't believe Dion is almost one, that just flew.
    Anyway best move on have some work to do
    cheers michelle

We are going to geelong for a day trip too, to visit rellies, and other than that maybe science works, the pool, and the movies are about all we are planning. Thats the frige we are looking at too, Fingers crossed Rianna trains easily. Dions got a cold now, and Rianna started Childcare today ( going to go for a 1/2 day on tuesdays) enjoyed her first day, no tears or anything, they didnt believe she hadnt been in care before. I havent seen Yvette for a while, but we do email. She is getting a learner nanny to help out, now the twins are mobile!!! Hope your tribe are well. I do read about you in the vic thread, but never seem to have anything worthwhile to say.

LOl we'll prob be in Geelng the same day. Sounds like you have a few good things planned, Scienceworks is good money wise as kids are free, Movies costs heaps though don't they. mine asked my mum to take them to the pics, then I wuld have 1 home, Jess can't go she would be running away the whole time lol My girls have 45mins ea of creche when we go to gymnastics, and the first time I put Jess in I was worried, but the girl said she wouldn't have known that she had never been left with anyone else before,she was fine. I think it's good forthem to spend time in care to get used to other people. Hope Dion gets over his cold quickly and doesn't pass it on. Sounds like Yvette has a good idea in getter a nanny, twins are hard work (not from experience of course, but from guessing), and having Angus too must be tough. Next time you email tell her I said hi? I have been sort of reading all over the place and not posting mch either, but thought I'd get out more and did some touring the other day lol, found myself in some old hauntslol.
    Anyway best be moving along, I have been out all day, buyin sewing supplies and spending money lol oh well can't make money unless you spend money I guess.
    cheers michelle

Hey girls...

Long time ...lol well we all know it's hard to get everywhere... Well holidays are well and truely over and all i can say is thank goodness...they drive me absolutely mad!! Now I have had time to finish doing the little jobs that don't get done casue of all the extra housework you have cause all kids are home all day...!! i have been really busy with going over to carrathool to my dad's, seeing my sister who is 30 weeks pg with third bubba(a pink one) and not to mention the fact that while Dh was on holidays we had a car accident!!! some lady decided to do a u turn into us, which got my door and wheel..needless to say we were all ok but without a car for 5 weeks!!! And it was so hard with the kids on holidays , couldn't do anything...we borrowed cars for the little things, and then a mate who is selling his 4 wheel drive lent it to us for probably the last 2 weeks which was fab! We could go anywhere cause he didn't care at all...so we made anither dash to dad's so i could give all my baby stuff to my sister and then just had the car to do normal things like take the kids to school when they went back..
    So really I have had nothing but bad luck since the accident but looks like things may be picking up finally....just in time for the next chapter I guess!!! life is never dull...ll
    Well will pop back later and see how everyone is..

Jan xx

hey there everybody

finally got a second to look around and found myself here. Wnated to check up and see how everyone is going.

We are good, Jordan is in Qld on a holiday with MIL till Tuesday, Josh, Jem and Jess are all well, except fr a couple of runny noses. Jess is almost day trained. which is good, using way less nappies thats for sure. Jemma wet to a friends today for the first time all by herself she is such a big girl lol Josh is haveing a sleepover on Saturday night. I am busy as usual.

hope to hear from the rest of you soon
    Michelle

Michelle, woohoo on Jess being Day trained, Rianna is a year older, and I'm having no luck getting her trained, so we have put it on hold for a month, ERG.......

Just locking this girls and starting a new thread for you all.

Love

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789