Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: IVF with PGD #6

Hi Luisella,
    my FSH is a bit high so I needed higher doses to get a reasonable number of eggs...
    I was on 600 units last 2 cycles!! What about you?

I was allowed to transfer 2 embryos right from the start but only started doing it after 3 failed transfers... how come they won't let you do it??

Good luck with the stimming!!

225 for me also made heaps of follies but my E2 would skyrocket so had to trigger early.

Thanks for the replys ladies

My first cycle I was 150 we got about 10 follies but I over Stimmed Not too badly

Sovsecond cycle was the same but only about 8 follies no over stim

So the doc upped the dose to 175 this time

Foxy...Whet clinic are u with? It's just his policy thatbhe will only put one back I guess may be after lots of failed attempts he might put 2

It's very interesting to see the different amounts...

Thanks again sharing

Hi ladies just wondering if any one had dull cramping and aches whilst on the FSH ??
    I'm worried that it's the beginning I've overstimming I was only on day 2 of FSH when it started ....I'm really hoping that it's just loads of follies growing!!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the long weekend
    Lu xx

Tbh I really can't remember but there is alot going on on those ovaries so I wouldn't worry just yet
    If your over stimming it should show up at your first BT.
    SIVF are very anti 2 transferred. I dont think it's a policy as such but my dr will not do it either.
    I think it's because they prefer to 'keep you pregnant' rather than 'get you pregnant' and twins trips etc are a risk of m/c. Plus it'd be bad for their stats to have m/c's happening.
    That is only MY opinion from my dealings with them over almost 4 yrs

I'm excited to follow your cycle Lu. Make sure you keep us updated

X

Yes my ovaries ached with the FSH with both my cycles the more follies i had the more they ached.

Hey jaki Dr L was going to put 2 back for me if we had had 2 healthy embies maybe because of my age i was 35 at the time but she didnt even try to talk me out of it.

Could be, she would refer to me as an Ivf baby and to ask her when I'm older! Lol

You young whipper snapper you lol.

I had very sore ovaries on the FSH, but no over-stimming. THis was doses of 200-350 u throughout the cycle (it kept being increased every couple of days).
    I found a fitball was much more comfy to sit on than a chair, and it wasn't too sore if I was standing or lying.

Thanks heaps everyone.....
    Xx
    Lu

Hi ladies

Going for my second bt tomorrow and will be on day 4 pf fsh not sure when my scan will be.....
    Just feeling offf have a bad feeling".........

Ciao for now
    Lu xx

Good luck Lu, let us know how you go! I'm with Melb IVF. We don't h=get blood tests routinely during a cycle, only USs - interesting how different each clinic is, hey?!

Hi nurse said results were good and to keep going with fsh and more bt on Thursday .......not sure what they look for with the bt is it est levels......you think this beingmy third round I would remember !,,

We have lots of blood and a few scans maybe 2 or 3 scans how many would u have?

How is everyone else going?? Anyone going to start a cycle soon?

Have a great week!

Lu xxx

I think they look for a few things, est is defo a big one.
    I had bt's ever 2 days with antagonist cycles. And 2-3 scans also.
    I loved having scans, not the actual scan part (lol) but seeing what's going on inside you is amazing! It's the same when they show you the embie before transfer... now how many people who can conceive naturally can say they have seen that!?!? 0!!

Yeh! jaki how awesome is it seeing our babies as an embryo we saw Ella as an 8 cell A grade day 3 embie such a miracle.

Hey ladies ....
    Just want to say a huge thanks for keeping me company during the cycle!! I was feeling so lonely !

Bt tomorrow wish it was a scan ....grow follies grow !!!!

I know what you mean about the scans I would always try and count the follies my self!

It's amazing what they can do',,,,,,,

I remember with my first good cycle the doc held pipett with my emby in it and I was like in head you better not drop it!! Really a miracle to see...

Thanks. Again ladies!!!!!

Hi ladies just an update
    Bt today

The last few bt the nurse called and usually says "hi everything is looking good...."
    Today she said "hi we have your blood results and the doc wants to increase to 225 etc and more blood on sat.....

I'm a little worried..... I thought they increase after they see scan results....

Also anyone had loss of appetite and hot flush feeling.???

Thanks

Your levels must be a wee bit lower than they like. I wouldn't stress over it
    Being hot is normal, thats why you shouldn't over do it or exercise

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast