Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception Nov 2007

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Default Long Term Assisted Conception Nov 2007

If there is anything you would like to discuss about the thread or have any problems then please contact one of the moderators. All emails/PM's are treated confidentiality.

Sarah_H - [email protected]
    Cherie - [email protected]
    Cailin - [email protected]
    sushee - [email protected]
    slyder - [email protected]

Your old thread is here

Last edited by slyder; November 20th, 2007 at 06:42 AM.

hehehe sushee - told you BW and I would help kick this thread up a notch

it's so great having people going through this who feel so similar - and so many of us cycling together over the coming weeks is going to be a great help (well, to me at least - i'm sure to bug you all about IVF when it comes epu time - that's uncharted territory for me....)

This is what you get when you let the chatterboxes in, Sushee!

Up at seriously ungodly hours tomorrow morning. I'm anxious and nervous. I want to get started on this next stage, but I'm scared to death of it all at the same time. Don't know whether I'm more frightened of having to start down reg all over again or of actually getting stims started normally for a change.

Hope everything works out for you tomorrow, BG. And Lou - sounds like something I'd do there!

BW

tomorrow is a big day for a few of us - best of luck for getting the perfect result tomorrow bw

i'm not working tomorrow, so if you need to vent, you know how to find me!

Tomorrow will be a good day. For everyone here. I know it.

slyder Guest

Good luck to all of you with your various activities tomorrow

The other thread is not the same any more. I miss you guys

Tomorrow WILL be a great day for all of us!!!
    I find out at about lunchtime how many embies made it through the first round of testing but we won't actually find out if we have any to transfer until we get there late tomorrow afternoon..... that is how long it takes to complete all the tests......so i will try and pop in tomorrow night and let you all know either way....I am getting very nervous just praying we have at least one good one for transfer.

slyder, you're welcome to stay if you want. You'd had two cycles and are going into your third soon. I'm pretty sure that means you can join in here if you prefer.

Will be crossing toes and fingers and whatever else I can for a good result from the PGD for you Mel. Yes, I'm sure it will be a good day all round.

oooh, i KNEW there was someone else having a big day tomorrow!

fingers crossed for you Mel!!

come in a join the fun slyder - we're all equally nutty here!

Good luck tomorrow, Mel. Huge day all round, it seems.

BW

I hope everyone has a great outcome tomorrow with the various appts you all have.
    It's good to have so much going on in here at once.
    I have to say, I am really enjoying my break from AC. I don't even think about out unless I am on BB. Although we are moving in 2 weeks and I have been really busy, so that is probably helping.
    I'm also living up to my promise of living a little and doing stuff that I want to do for a change, and not worrying about IVF money etc. Today I bought 2 Bon Jovi tickets for almost what a FET would cost me. And I have to say....it feels fantastic to finally do something like this for myself because I haven't in so long. I dont think I realised how much IVF was really getting me down, so now I hope I can head into our FET in january in a much better head space.

slyder Guest

Good luck Mel, I really hope you end up with a couple of embies.

Thanks Sush and BG, but I don't think I've been in the game long enough - 1 stim and 1 FET and TTC since May 06. I could understand if some of the ladies who have been trying for some time thought I was a blow in and that would be fair enough. I shall continue to observe!

slyder - FWIW - i haven't been through a full stim/epu cycle yet, (2 cancelled, and 3 full iui's) so you've probably been through just as much as i have. feel free to drift in and out, but don't feel that you wouldn't be welcomed...

Fair 'nuff, slyder. You'll know when you're ready to hop over, I suppose. Though hopefully you won't ever have to.

Oh wow such a big day tomorrow for so many of you

Mel - Good luck with the PGD results i have everything crossed!

BG & BW - Good luck with your appointments!

Ann - The 6's sound positive, out of curiosity have you had the option of putting 3 back?

Slyder - You know your welcome!! But i also understand, it was a little scary for me to take the step to come in here. Long term assisted conception was never a title i wanted But please keep giving your advice its fantastic!

Megan - Hi lovely to see you dropping in and all the best with the move!

Loula - Hope your feeling a little better tonight and there was no harm done with the HRT, unlike your poor head. Oh and whomever made the red wine comment... why does red wine always hit the hardest?? My worste hang over ever also!

Well i must admit i am doing a really bad job of keeping up in the other thread there is just so many new people

Not much happening here still CD45 but have decided to go see the FS by friday if AF still hasn't reared her ugly head and try and figure out where to now.

Had a great weekend went to the gym twice so feeling great!!

Once again good luck tomorrow ladies and will be eagerly awaiting all your good news!

Shan

Goodluck tomorrow everyone! Keeping an eye on you all and hoping all goes well xxx

ah Ellie couldnt you sleep last night??

Good luck today everyone

Lou, Perth is around 2-3 hours behind us now. Can't remember if they have DLS or not. It's very late for us, but not so late for Ellie.

I'm tired - very, very sleepy because I didn't sleep at all well last night, and the 5am starts really take it out of me. Sweating on the phone call... and now have a lovely little blue cooler bag sitting on my desk. Haven't had time to drop it at home yet.

BW

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast