Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - November 2005 - January 2006

Melinda Guest

YIPPEEEEEE SHAZEY!!!!

That's WONDERFUL shazey. Will keep everything crossable crossed for you. :bellyrub:

Marg

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Shazey
    congrates on your new precious godbabies Ivy & Noah - I saw their pics they are a good size and gorgeous. I am so glad Tiff & twins are all okay and doing well.

:happy4u: your BFP - all this wonderful news in a few days and a new little niece or nephew to follow - you must be over the moon.

Camping would not have been fun in last nights weather.

with hope
    IVF #2 BFP
    DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks

Heather, good luck for your tests and yay for Shazey!! Let's hope this keeps the ball rolling!

I'm so sorry to read your news Bee. It's just not fair.
    Take care of your heart....
    Love
    Sue

Melinda Guest

How are you going Sue? I've missed you around the forums!!!

Hi Mel
    I'm doing ok.
    I walked into a bit of trouble when I went back to work, even though I had a medical certificate. There was a huge about-face when my manager found out why I was a way so things have settled again. It was the last thing I needed.
    My puter has been out of action for 3 weeks - just got it back today. I think it's been a blessing in disguise though. I've decided I've reached the end of the TTC road now. So, I probably won't be around much - I'll still be checking in sometimes. Just a bit too difficult emotionally atm.
    Time to plan that big OS holiday for next year.
    Hope all is well with you.
    Love
    Sue

Melinda Guest

Oh Sue, that sucks. It sounds like you've really had a rough trot lately....

Are you certain about your decision? Wow.....that's definitely a HUGE decision isn't it. Whatever decision you make, I hope you stay around the forums because you've been wonderful here - and I for one don't want you to go! Of course I understand and appreciate the emotional aspects of that too and if you need your own time and space, then that's what you need to do - as you say, take care of your heart.

thanks guys
    just not getting too excited until the actual beta, still getting cramping and headaches so the witch may be still on her way, I will let you all know on wed or thurs how it goes with the beta, please keep your fingers and toes crossed, I felt confident earlier today but not feeling as confident now as I am feeling these cramps, hopefully its from the crinone and not the witch, if anything happens before the beta I will let you all know

Blue Sky Guest

Shazey - will keep fingers crossed for more good news on your beta!!
    Sue - Good to see you back petal!! Hope computer is feeling better. Dont be a stranger tho!
    Thanks Bee for your wishes. Hope you're doing ok.
    cheers
    h

Shazey, I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you...although it is a bit hard to type

Sue, DON'T LEAVE US!!!

Melinda Guest

All the love and luck in the world for your beta, Shazey!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Hi Sue :flower:
    we missed you
    good to see you are back online
    =D>

confusedegg Guest

Hi Ladies,

TRISH: Hi. Hope all is well with you.

BEE: :hugs: Thank you for your kind heart of wishes and hope you are doing well. It certainly feels real good knowing that after so long that something does grow inside. Hoping you get a BFP with your next cycle.

BLUE SKY: :luck: Fingers crossed for BFP and scan is all ok.

MARG: :luck: G’Luck with BFP!! Lets hope we all have a BFP for xmas..
    Thank you for your kind wishes. I have caved in with mud cake, but don’t over indulge, need something to keep me sane.. Understand what you mean with HPT’s finding their way to your trolley.. I already have mine for Saturday this week. LOL.. I will be 14dpo.

SHAZEY: I was thinking of you and wondering how you were with your 2ww. Fingers crossed for definite confirmed BFP and hoping you will be sitting with Trish in PAML. Hope you enjoyed your camping. Congrats on your healthy twin god children. :luck:

SUZIQ: Hope you are keeping well. Poor thing.. It sux for you, to hear that things went about faced when you got back to office and all your reasons for taking time off were revealed & to hear that you’ve had to make that difficult decision of not continuing your road of IVF. When you want and ready, pop in, say hi. Love to hear from you and you will be missed. By the way, LMAO,,, I am back in the kitchen tonight ggggrrrr.. DH sprained his ankle, poor bugger... :hugs:

TAM: Thanks for your thoughts, i am trying to be strong. Hope all is well with you. :luck:

Best wishes to Anney, Kirsty, Sheree, Melinda, Leis.

sararms Guest

Default the waiting!!

Hello ladies,
    this is my first time on this forum, so quite nervous. I'm currently going through the two week wait from hell. I've got all the symptoms that go hand in hand with both pregnancy and progesterone over load. I'm sure I'm going mad imagining that every twing or ache is my period coming or implantation pains. My last IVF cycle failed but this wait is much woese this time. Any advice?

Hi guys thank you all for your wonderful support and wishes but I think its all over this cycle
    I have been cramping and headaches for a few days and just felt like AF was going to arrive, I did two more HPT's a crystal clear and a fortel and they have both come up I rang the clinic this morning hoping to get an early HCG but all they would give me was a progesterone level, like thats going to tell me anything, I am trying to be positive but surely two different brands of HPT's cant be wrong

shazey: sorry to hear about the BFN's - I'll still keep my fingers crossed for you until beta.

Not so good news here. AF arrived today. Knew it was coming coz of the rotten headache I had all night (that is still hanging on today). I have a 2 day work conference Tue & Wed - I think I'd rather just be curled up in my bed.

Marg

Thanks Marg
    Sorry to hear AF has arrived, I agree with you curling up in bed sounds like a great idea, unfortunately I dont think my boss will be to understanding if I rang in sick
    Look after yourself, I know what you mean about headaches I have had one for a couple of days which is really starting to annoy me.
    What is the next step for you with regards to TTC do you have to wait until the new year?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast