Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - November 2005 - January 2006

Happy new year everyone!!!

How are you all going??

I was going really well until yesterday when I found out that my sisters best friend is BFP. I am so happy for her as she is a really lovely person. And truly deserves a baby.
    it just bought back the what is wrong with me feelings? They have only started to date and we have been trying for 4.5 years. I am so tired of the rollercoaster emotions.
    On the brighter note 3 days until I start taking synarel. So I know the wheels are in motion.

Vicki

Daisy - it's tuff sometimes (well basically almost always) seeing close friends getting pg. It's like a double edged sword, but I think they are normal feelings. If I don't feel up to seeing my pg friends, I just don't. If they understand that is great, if they don't then it's their loss. Do what you have to, to get by. Try a little mantra, whenever you see or hear of people's pg: "that will be me, that will be me - how wonderful"

skyelar Guest

:hugs: to you Vicki. IKWYM, I went to hospital to visit a friend & her newborn daughter. It is so hard when you so badly want this for yourself. I really hope 2006 brings us all BFP's.

All the best on Synarel, I start FSH injections tonight & I am very nervous about doing the injections fingers crossed I go ok!

Take care
    Skye

Skye - good luck with the needles, what were you doing in the past?

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Goodluck Skye - it is business end of the cycle and it all hots up now

Hi Magic- hope you are well - you have a very positive attitude and I hope all good things happen for you in 2006
    with hope
    IVF #2 BFP
    DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks

skyelar Guest

Hi Magic,
    Thanks for you luck, hopefully I will remember what bits go where with that Puregon pen :-k
    I have been on Clomid for about 8 months & my Dr gave us the option of what ART road we wanted to take. We have decided to go ahead with an ICSI cycle!

Skye

Skye,
    I hope your first jab was painless, you will have it down pat before too long! Ohh how exciting jabbing is one step closer!
    Bec

skyelar Guest

Hi Trish~ yep I am excited as we are at the business end \/

Hello Bec~ my friend came around & gave me the first jab, I needed someone else to do it first so I could see if it hurt me or not It was fine so I will go ahead & do them myself from now on. It is just that mental effort to stick a needle in myself that freaks me out a bit :shock:

Thank you so much to all of you wonderful ladies!!

Skye

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

skye,

I always found jabbing myself less painful than someone jabbing me. I didn't do it often (tried to involve DH ) but didn't mind it when I needed to.

Magic, I remember what it was like seeing my sister pg when I was doing IVF. I understand not wanting to see your pg friends. I would, and have, felt the same way.

Hello everone else.

love
    sushee

Hi Sushee and Trish - I miss you both. Good to see you popping in.

kirsty Guest

Hi lovely ladies just locking this thread now & here is the new one.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678