Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - November 2005 - January 2006

confusedegg Guest

Agree with Suzi.. Mel must have a hard job. Mel you do it well.

Bee: You got to show your lil furbaby off.. even if it was for little while. She is gorgeous. She must make you proud. Hope she has gotten better.

Suzie: How are you travelling. Hazel looking after you?

MargOZ: Its funny when your pet knows when your feeling down and they try to cheer you up, its so cute. Your cat has had a good life for 16 years. I want a cat. Forbidden in our household. ggrr...

Trish: Hoping you are keeping well.

to all and hope all is well.

Chris

Hi Chris, how are you old buddy?? I'm good, haven't seen Hazel since the Avon Lady Incident. It's better - much more peaceful now. And, I can open my windows without being smoked out.
    The comments you've all made about pets are so true - particularly them understanding human emotions. Our dog went into depression for months after my ex and I split - he kept her (along with the house). On the few occassions I saw her before she died, she'd go berserk when she saw me. But, would just mope about for days after I'd gone. People often forget the animals during a divorce, I really do think there should be custody arrangements for them too!

Melinda Guest

Awww, thanks guys. I do my best!

Thanks for your co-operation Bee!

confusedegg Guest

Suzi

Your not wrong with custody battle..

Glad to hear that you are not smoked out. Sorry i must have missed something re avon lady incident.
    I so feel what your saying.. I had a dog (unfortunately jumped over our gate and got run over in Jan), well, when i got run over in 2001 she was fretting and pining for me until i come home from hospital and was at my side every day until I recovered.
    I totally agree there should be custody arrangements for pets too.

Chris

Sorry Chris, I thought I'd told you the Avon Lady story.
    During the "Hazel, please stop smoking right underneath my open bedroom window" week, we had our final conversation. As you know, I got that BFP on the pee stick on Remembrance Day (evil pee sticks). Then on the 14th I went for my beta. I'd come home and she obviously hadn't heard me. I phoned the clinic and got the <5 beta result. Obviously devastated, I went into my bedroom for a hanky - the blinds were still down. I sat there on my bed listening to her telling the avon lady all about how terrible her family were to her etc etc. Then she started on me. The straw that broke the camel's back you might say! I listened to "all about Sue" for a while then very calmly rolled up the blind, opened the window and said "Hi, Hazel I just heard every word." Closed the window and went and bawled on the lounge. That was just over 4 weeks ago and she's been in hiding ever since. Had to come to a head after 9 months of me being too polite and, in hindsight, I really needed to vent that day. Such is life.

confusedegg Guest

Sue

I am so sorry about that..

You actually got a BFP on a stick.. OMG!!!

I am so sorry that it didnt turn out to be a pregnancy for you.

If you decide to go back on that track, I pray for a more successful cycle for you. [-o<

Chris

Thanks Chris
    But, there are only 2 ways I will get back on that track again. One - if Mr Right waltzes into my life or Two - I win the lottery.
    I really need to think of my financial future. I could easily spend more and more money on IVF and, I may end up being successful. But, the odds are that I wouldn't. Then, not only would I be childless, I'd also be penniless. If I had a partner it may be different. But, I don't have anyone to fall back on or share poordom with!!
    I really need to focus on other things now - travel being the main one. Can't travel with no pennies!!!
    I still have everything crossed for you - I know you'll get there in the end.

Mods I officially qualify for this forum now and would like to add my details please as of tomorrow the below is current.

Name - ~Angel Baby's Mum~ - Chele
    State - SA
    My Previous Cycle Length - 29
    Cycle Type - Natural FET
    Months of TTC - 15 Naturally including 3 with Clomid and 13 with IVF includes ~Angel~ and 7 mths Timeout and 2 N - FET's = BFN
    Medications - Folate when I remember
    Important Dates - 19/12 book on for 3rd N - FET
    Extra Info - 2 Snow Bubs to Go for 06

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

hi Chele

welcome and I hope it is a very short stay for you honey ... [-o<

confusedegg Guest

Sue: Sorry buddy. So true. point taken.

Trish: Hello. Hope all is well.

All added for you Chele. I hope you have a short and sweet stay here.

Chele: welcome and as already mentioned - hope your stay is a short and sweet one.

Chris: so you train greyhounds? My family has raced greyhounds for almost the last 20 years (not with much success mind you! LOL!). But I absolutely love the dogs and would love to adopt a retired dog from GAP. I just need to get my yard and fences done up first. My cat actually hates dogs but when she was a kitten I was still living at home and for some reason she tolerated the greys - maybe coz they're usually on a lead and have a muzzle on and she feels a bit safer!

SuziQ: so sorry to hear about your ttc journey. I'll still keep everything crossed that a special Mr Right will rock up and sweep you off your feet (and hopefully I can find one at the same time!).

Three more days of work and then two weeks of sleeping in! Can't wait!

Take care,
    Marg

Hi gorgeous gals...

Well i arrived on the Gold Coast today to stay with mum and dad for christmas... DH remains back at home, as he has to work christmas day... in the 7 years we have been together, we have only ever had 2 chrissy with each other, never mind will save them all for when we have a baby one day.

My mother has me booked into the Sharkeys fertility centre on wednesday next week. I didn't really want to go, but decided, 'oh what the heck what have i to loose' and she is paying for it!!!

My dog flew up here with me today, but i lost it in the terminal after dropping him at the freight centre. The nasty freight handler told me that my kennel cab (freight crate) wasn't airline approoved when i knew it was for both domestic and international travel, and that it was the most well known dog crate around. Then said because it was christmas he would let me off the hook, then abused me for doping my dog, (who is a full on foxie X) and said the vet was stealing my money for the tablets.. yeah like right, they cost me 12 dollars!!! Anyway Wonder Dog arrived safely but a little sleepy, he has been so clingy to me since we arrived.

I find myself these days loosing the plot so quickly and it only takes one little thing to trigger me...

anyway lovely ladies, i hope you all have a top Christmas and may 2006 be the year of the baby for all us gals...

love always

leis xxx

ps suzie, i hope to catch up with you in feb around the 4th, will be down at pt clare, that way i can give you a big hug xxx

Mods can you please update my following details Please

Cycle Type - Natural
    Months of TTC - 15 Naturally including 3 with Clomid and 14 with IVF includes ~Angel~ and 7 mths Timeout and 2 N - FET's = BFN
    Important Dates - Getting Over Christmas and waiting for Jan AF

Well now have to wait for Jan AF to arrive to do a Feb transfer as this mths AF arrived too early for a Jan transfer ](*,) ](*,) as first one's are only Jan 9th. ARRRRRRRRRRR. I am so frustrated. Also if our 2 snowbubs are not successful and we have to go full on ICSI stim again we are already trying to be prebooked on for this as REPROMED in SA is so busy they are booked up till end of may for Private patients and possibly July/Aug for Public so the earliest we can get in is may and pay the gap of $1500 and be a private patient. DH not impressed with this idea but I really hope I can talk hi around I know it's a lot of money but it's the price we have to pay to have a baby and I would do anything.

Leis good luck with Sharkey's let us know how you go. Mum told me about that but I haven't had time yet to check out their web site. Might be worth a go.

Hope you all have a safe Christmas and New Year and we all get out of here ASAP. I mean that in the nicst possible way.

Hi ladies,

I hope you all have a wonderful christmas with lots of pressies and food for all....

I have just spent the evening looking after my full on neice (3 yrs) and nephew (6 yrs) while their mum and dad, where 'cleaning the house' really putting up the trampolene that 'santa is bringing'... it was flat out .. i don't know how my sister does it!!!

Once they had left and gone back to their own home for the night, i went out the front of my parents house where I am staying and where they will be returning in the morning and made some really groovy reindeer prints with some talcum powder .. no doubt that will get some reaction from the little devils in the morning.. they think that Santa is coming to Carlos my dog... oh they are to cute.

Maybe one day DH and I will be blessed enough to be running around at midnight christmas eve chewing a carrot, drinking the beer, leaving crumbs on the table and designing our own reindeer prints???? One can only remain hopeful and postive...

All the best my lovely cyber mates....

Love and hugs

Leis xx

oh oh oh some good news.... my gorgeous DH just rang to tell me that there are 2 permanent positions becoming available in the Fire Brigade up our way... he is applying for both, this is the best news since I don't know when... This would mean he would be home, 5 nights out of 7 instead of 3 out of 7!!!!! Since we have been TTC he has always been away, hence making things a little difficult in that department... :-k

Oh please God let him get one of these positions.....!!!!

Hope everyone has had a top Christmas day... I am so full i feel sick... take care and be merry..

love leis xxx

Oohh - best of luck for your DH leis. That would definitely help out the TTCing.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and didn't have to field any insensitive comments from people

Leis, that's a great opportunity and I hope your DH is successful. That's going to relieve a lot of pressure I imagine.

Wishing all you lovely ladies a belated merry Christmas and peaceful time with your loved ones.

Love,

Mel

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast