Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - October '05 #2

hope the conversation was good, Sue

My iron's a bit ignorant. I yak and yak and it never responds.
    I've gone berserk today. All the week's work clothes ironed and then some. Plus, moved the lounge, the dining setting, computer desk and contents, coffee tables, pulled down curtains, hung new ones, massive cleaning. Most unusual behaviour for me on a rainy weekend. Hmmmm, that CoQ10. Really does give you energy. Hope it's having the same effect on my eggs!
    How are you doing now Keen?

how rude of that iron of yours!

onward and upward! looking forward to docs appt on Tuesday arvo - no good letting myself get down.

That's the spirit. Hope you come away from that appointment with some answers and direction.
    I'm off to bed now. Not tired. But, won't get up at 6am if I don't go now.
    Have a good night.
    Hope there are a few more bods around tomorrow! BB's been extra quiet this weekend :-$
    Take it easy.
    Love
    Sue

Sue, sounds like your iron was too busy to talk. Hope AF shows up for you. Maybe she's got a deal with you house to get all those things done first!

Keen, I guess they say it's all trial & error, but we'd all prefer no errors!

Sheree, DDs are good to take your mind off things aren't they.

Not much keeping my mind off it this time. Actually feeling a bit 'angry' about the whole thing. I think I'm working my way through the emotion roller coaster. Also too I think being sick is playing a bad part in it all too.

Take care

Tam, hope you're feeling better soon...

Aw *Tam*. Hope you've wrapped yourself up in bed. Get rid of that bug. The anger will give way soon, don't worry.
    Hope you're going well Sheree and everything is staying on track.
    Hey Blue, how are you???? AF any closer?
    Hi Sush, welcome back, missed you.
    Hi to anyone else I've forgotten, gotta go and drink the caffeine free Ecco.
    :af: arrived at 6am this morning. So, today I kick off with Lucrin. I guess that now officially puts me on the bus outta here right behind Sheree and *Tam*. Blue, Keen, Bee and Trish - still plenty of room. It's ok Keen, I'll take care of the map this time. Sush, send us over the map to PG A LT TTC!!! :smt023
    Love
    Sue

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Guys,

I've been posting maps on to the PG forums all over the LT forums for months now! Unfortunately, as it seemed I took the really long way round to my destination, I worry I'm leading you guys off track!

I must say, it's good to be back! I, in fact, did have some access to the computer over the weekend, but must have hit BB at a really quiet patch coz no one had posted anything. Then, of course, the rest of the weekend I spent arguing with DH (don't ask) and that was that. I feel cheated for not having had a good weekend!

On the other hand, Woohooo! for AF finally bl**dy arriving for you Sue, For Tam finally getting to her TWW, and for Sheree finally finally finally getting there too!

Keen, good luck for your appt tomorrow!

Blue, Bee, ann, Trish and everyone else,

love
    sushee

Hi everyone! I'm hopeless at personals because I can only remember the last couple of posts but good luck Sheree and Tam and hi and big hugs to everyone else. Today is day 4 of GonalF and I have an early scan tomorrow. I told Dr to crank it up a bit so I get a good crop! The weather is very nice in Melb today so I'm going to get in the garden, and clean the house. A nice clean house, fresh sheets and all the doors and windows open makes a very happy Bee

Hi everyone, just a quickie - off to the clinic.
    Just wanted to pop in and wish Keen good luck today. Hope some good things come out of your appointment today.
    Hi Sheree and *Tam*, how are you both making your way through the 2WW?
    Hi to everyone else, trying to eat a banana while typing this.
    Hi Lurker-Sushee, Blue, go to work and have a rest.
    Love
    Sue

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Goodluck for your scan Bee
    and you too Sue at the clinic (LOL ....what do you get at the clinic)

hope you both harvest a good crop of beauties

Bee - how did your scan go yesterday?
    Keen- what happened at the RE yesterday?
    Sue- how are you?

Well I'm desperate, no symptoms and the littl'uns should have implanted by now!!!!! Bloo*y saw a number plate on a car last night, that was AF 35 BT - doh!!!

Tam how are you?

Sheree,

LOLed about your seeing that number plate. I work for Motor Vehicle and Driver Licensing and was just thinking that you ain't gonna see BFP 28 BT, unless you buy the plate yourself! Lots of AF plates out there, ignore them, they are NOT a sign!

Sue and Bee, good luck for the scans today.

Tam, hope you're travelling well, keeping sane and feeling positive.

Keen, I hope you get some answers this arvo from your RE, and that your next cycle is a winner.

Okay, time to clock on to work now (not that it stops me posting! Lol!) So will be back later!

love
    sushee

Wow, Sheree, hope that number plate isn't an omen. though I think we're programmed in to find all the negative things though.

Will keep a watch out for everyone's news today of their various things going on, hope all is going well.

I think I'm starting to feel better, back to work tomorrow so I guess I have to!
    Had a BT yesterday, lacking in progesterone so have upped my pessaries to 2 pessaries, 3 times a day (6!). my hormones seem to be getting worse with every cycle #-o But it gives me hope that at least we know what's going wrong & can fix it.
    I have sore BB but that started when I started the pessaries,

Signing off from TWW limboland!
    Take care

Thanks Sushee - I know I'm strange O

Tam-have you got any symptoms?

Alright - I'm desperate. I did a HPT today at lunchtime - BFN of course it's too early!!! also just ate one of those huge carmello koala (the fundraiser types) and now feel sick

[-X

Sheree,

You just wanted the Caramello Koala!

Hmmm.....Caramello Koala.....I want one now....

love
    sushee

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Sheree - you know we warned you and you warned you
    take care of your heart and leave them be - you said yourself -you got BFN when you were pregnant

Sushee
    LOL - I read the name Marshmallow today and instantly had to have one(or 4) lucky I had a stash at work

Bluesky how are you ?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast