Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ April 2006 #2

I am currently having the worst feelings just like AF is on her way. I know it aint over till she arrives, but its awful just feeling that she might be coming.... hope this day flies by....

Tam - BT tomorrow huh? Do you have an indication as to dat of OPU?

Hey Tam IKWYM about the nose thing. Sometimes I would just have to use the 'wrong' nostril in the morning and then somehow try to remember to swap back in the evening. I'm sure one side got blasted more than the other. Good luck for your BT tomorrow.

Has anyone tried Lucrin (sp?) or injecting for down reg instead? I know it's more expensive but I wonder what it is like?

Keen - have my fingers crossed for you and am sending you the following vibes....

Kar - Ive always used Lucrin and other than a slight headache that occurs usually the first two or three days, its fine. Based on what Ive heard, I would prefer the injections.

Hi ladies
    Keen, AF is in Hervey Bay atm - I sent her up the F3 yesterday so hopefully you're safe! The last few days are cr*p and there's no other word for it.
    Tam glad you having fun jabbing and yep, I can keep up with all the young chicky babes - no worries 8-[
    Kar, I had lucrin for my last cycle. I definitely found it a lot easier than the sniffing - one quick jab and it's only a tiny needle. I did find that I was a lot more emotional last cycle though. Mind you, I'd changed protocol - long to flare, I changed FSH fron GF to Puregon and I changed from Synarel to Lucrin.
    That didn't really help did it
    Hi to everyone else.
    Had one bone scan this morning. Had to laugh. The poor girl injecting the radioactive goo into me asked if I was pg. I think she thought I was mad when I laughed a bit louder than I should have. Then she asked if I was breastfeeding. Anyway, have downed my 2 litres of water and am off now to have the second scan. $540 :fuming:
    BBL
    Sue

Whoah - $540!! Thats a bit rich! typical though. Hope it all turns out good... I always find it funny when people ask me things like that too and when you react with a good hearty laugh they seem freaked out! its great!

Te he, I know... There was a poor young student guy there, he looked very nervous
    The Radiology envelope accidentally came open, as they do and apart from 'recent fracture of head of 3rd metatarsal', the Radiology doctor recommended Bone Mineral Density test to 'check for presence of underlying osteoporosis'. :smt016 Phewy to that too! There is also a problem with my left foot - minor sesamoiditis. Blimey. Somebody get me a walking stick.

edited to change 'studend' to 'student'. Hmmmm, Stud-end, I think I like that word...

Maybe a wheelie walking frame would suit better Sue being that it's both feet!!

Keen check back at my posts from friday last week, I remember saying those words "I feel like AF is coming" :luck: [-o< Not that I think you need all three but hey they can't hurt!!

Tam goodluck for the BT tomorrow, happy sniffing and jabbing. I hated how the synarel would invariably make my nose run about 2.3 secs after I started driving to work, drove (parden the punn ) me crazy!!!!

Chele thanks so much fro the congrats. Sorry to hear the synarel is making you feel so crappy..hope today ws nicer on you

Kar I only ever used synarel. I think I would have been happier with a jab, could have made really cool additions to my connect the dots bruising patterns!!!

Love and Luck to all

:hbeat: Shez xoxo

Hey Again Ladies well today I have been ****ting myself (not literally as did that on Monday LOL) with worry as I got a really heavy period and TMI clotting early this morning today and I couldn't remember if I was supposed to or not or what the truck my body was playing at this time. Just finally got hold of a nurse I wish they would ring back a bit quicker I rang at 8 this morning and left a message and twice now I have had to ring them back in arvo. ARGH ](*,) Anyway am so releived this is normal especially when I found out today as well that a work collegue is accidentally 9 weeks pregnant and her and boyfriend still both live at home and of course have sleep overs but he has left her once and we all think she did it on purpose to keep him and get him to marry her after 8 years together on and off. Man was my day carp again I hate this.
    Sorry for the ramble

Chele - If you have been on Synarel for a several days now you should start to bleed. Usually you start bleeding around the time they do the first blood test to check that your system has been turned off - that is down regulated. It's a good sign that you are bleeding it means you have bottomed out and are ready to start stimming. It's also probably very good if AF is heavy as I've just been reading that it can really help chances of BFP to have a good lining clear out!

Hey Chele - :fuming: and a little :smt062 to that girl at work! Just have to hate that sometimes!

Shez - yeah I know you're right. Have to just hang in there, dont I? Boobs are a little bit sensitive, sometimes, sort of 8-[ ... hee hee hee starting to go completely loopy now :boggle:

OK Leis
    I know you're on line, how are you??

Hi gals just got in from sydney from the buttoscopy... LOL, as someone called it on the forum, and what is happening with Keen, I am hoping and praying all is well and you get the big fat + you are after.....

Hi and sticky vibes to everyone else.... the buttscope went well, nil probs but there is endo inside the bowel which they thought, so full resection it will be, and that is in 3 weeks :shock: it isn't the op i am worried about it is the hospital stay and the bloody painful recovery.. oh well all for a good cause...

Oh yes Dr Robert Jansens book rates hugely with me, i saw it at SIVF clinic but purchased it on ebay for 8 bucks, 36 at clinic, and can't recommend it enough. He writes it all in such a positive manner, and there is even a section where you do get pregnant and how to not leave your still TTC mates out of the pic and how important it is to support them.... MMMMMM says alot for some of my so called friends......

love to everyone... leis xx

flamin great sue, i had a female anaesthetist (super nice lady) who just gave me a huge does of Madaz to knock me out so had nil nausea feels like i had nothing done. No worries mate, i quiet enjoy the anaesthetics, it is a time where nothing goes through your head and you are in Limbo land so to speak... not long now until up up and away with Suziq airlines...

leis xx

Ah, if only we could have our own supply of anaesthetic.....
    Glad things went ok for you, shame you have to have another op though, gee, I hope you're getting mates rates by now.
    Yep, up up and away can't come soon enough after the last few days. Won't repeat it, it's in earlier posts.
    Got a pretty good dose of the JackDoffs at the mo.

I am very envious of you sue with your up and coming trip.. might just come with you honey....

Mates rates you bet ya honey, being a nurse really does pay off sometimes, and to be honest i think Dr Cooper feels sorry for me for having to of gone through the IVF program when we wouldn't of had a hope in hell of conceiving on it with all that freakin endo in there....

leis xx

Hey Leis glad to hear the buttoscopy went well and you are home safe and sound. And thanks again for mentioning that book and reminding me it was you that mentioned it! \/

Hey Leis, great to hear things went smoothly for you... Lets get all that evil endo outta there for you, honey. Hope the recovery for resection is quick...

I have to say, I am an emotional wreck, ladies! Ive never been so bad with a cycle. Last night I cried myself to sleep, convinced this is not the one. Today Im a little better, but still maintaining the rollercoaster "yep, its good" to "its all over".... Im such a fool sometimes....

Long day ahead of me.... and no doubt very little sleep tonight....

Hows everyone else going? I know there is some jabbing and sniffing going on out there ladies!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast