Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ April 2006 #2

Keen - best of luck. I have butterflies in my stomach for you, lol!!

Keen - I am so praying for great news for you! You are such an incredible woman (as are all of the women on Belly Belly) and a child would be so blessed to have you as their mother! Hang in there hon...

Hang in there Keen... try and keep yourself busy (easyier said than done!)!! Good luck!!

Tanya

Keen
    Hang in there.

Is it my imagination or has your TWW been incredibly l-o-n-g!

My clinic tests at D10 past OPU/Ovuluation and then again on D12. So with a blast transfer you only have 5 days to wait til the first beta once the embies are on board. (Editted to say: what I'm trying to say is - you are doing really well and your wait has been a long one. I have everything crossed for you.)

Just flicked back to earlier thread and your FET was 17th April and I think I remember reading you had blasts transferred? Is that right? How many DPO are you now?

Am sending you inkstick: :bluestick:

Keen honey thinking of you... will keep checking in today to see how your Beta went.... I am thinking it is going to be a for you and DH, I picked Trishes, and I have that feeling....

Try to stay calm, and chill just a tad, i know it is hard,

Love leis x

Hey Keen - I'm thinking of you sweety and sending lots of inkstick: to you. Goodluck for the beta!

kirsty Guest

Fingers crossed for you Keen

You guys are the greatest! Thank you all so very much for your support and encouragement.

Kar - if I add the 5 days to the date of transfer I am 15DPO.

Ive decided I will try and have an afternoon sleep today, that way making the day go just that little bit quicker

Good Morning all you lovely ladies!!

Keen- I have everything crossed for you honey. The witch has come to visit here. 2nd time this month. And on her own. She never ever comes without help,( Please pray my body is starting to work right!) So I think that it is a sign that you will definatly get a BFP. I am sure of it! Sleep sounds good though. ( if you can!)

Leis- Glad to hear that all went well. Another thing off the list now. Hope you are resting up.

Tam- thinking of you. Hope all is on track.

Shez- how are you doing? Come down to Earth yet?

SuziQ- Just proves that you do indeed know your own body. Hope it heals soon.

Chele- Hope your appointment goes well today. I also think that the witch visiting is a good sign for a good cycle. Also says that your hormones are doing the right dance. No wonder you have been on a rollercoster. I hope the headaches go soon. I normally have them bad for the first week then they settle down. Only good day ahead mate!!

Anne- How are you honey?

Kar, Blue, Marg, and anyone else I have forgotten to mention I hope you are all doing well. Magic dust to you all!

Leis, glad all went well on that one, hope your resection comes & goes by really quickly for you

Keen, it does seem to be a long wait, but I know my clinic holds it out quite long as well, it's a pain. Good luck. Have you POAS today.

Vicki, yes good to see AF come on her own, I can understand those probs now that it's happened to me the last few cycles.

Chele, hope this cycle goes well for you

Marg, are you up for starting as well, and Ann too :-k

Just a BT for me this morning, apparently my body isn't stimming very well, the nurse advised it'll be a long cycle. See what they come back with this arvo.

Take care

[-o< Keen, I am waiting with baited breath for you!!!!
    Girl I am confident for you this cycle missy.. Definately your turn...

Thinking of you as always...

Hi everyone, just a quick hello during a 5 second break at work! My trip to Sydney was wonderful - really gave me the pick-me-up I needed. Did the Bridge Climb which was awesome and any time I see David Campbell perform it always puts a smile on my face! Only problem is that my in-tray at work is 10 miles high after taking leave!!!

7 more days on the BCP and only 4 days til I start sniffing! I guess this new cycle is well and truly ready to start! That crazy mental battle of 'do I get excited' or 'do I stay realistic' has already started! LOL!

Haven't caught up on all the personals yet but Keen - I'm keeping everything crossable crossed for you. xoxo

Leis - hope the op (and recovery) is over and done with before you know it. xoxo

Tam - thinking of you. xo

Ann - what stage are you up to now?

Hope everyone else is also doing great. :flower:

Take care,
    Marg

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hello all,

Keen, just checking in for news. Been thinking of you.

Also congrats Shez! Tam told me the good news!

Hello lovely ladies! Been missing you all!

love
    sushee

Wowee a lot has been happening in here

Thankyou for all your thoughts and Kar and Keen I love that you guys are so positive about what is happening to me. I had my BT today and will find out on Monday when I start injecting. Not using Gonal F this time but Puregon in the same dose as last time of 150 so shall see what that brings. Mods can you update my front page details and just take off all the important dates up to and including today thankyou

Keen we want a BFP tomorrow but we are here for you no matter what way it goes.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

GL Keen -you are in my thoughts for tomorrow [-o<

Chele -goodluck to you too with stimming -hope it starts soon.

Tam - I hope your levels come back with good news

Margoz - goodluck with sniffing too - fun hey !

Leis - no endo on inside has got to be good news -hope it is the start of all good things to come

To everyone else I wish you the very best for May BFP's.
    with Hope
    Trish

Hey Chele, I used Gonal f for first two cycles and used Puregon for third and had much better results. Here's hoping thats the case for you too sweetheart.

I feel like tomorrow is never going to get here #-o

I'll be sure to drop in and let you all know once I know.

Thinking of you Keen - good luck.

Still thinking and [-o< for you tomorrow keen.. but i really think this time you have hit the nail on the head....

Try and get some good rest tonight honey..

love leis xx

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast