Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ February 2006 #3

Hi girls
    :smt039 Blue - do you have a FET date yet? Must be close...
    Tam - good luck for tomorrow. Hope you come away feeling reassured.
    Vicki - how does your blood sugar level affect IVF? I don't recall ever having that one checked :-k
    Janee - you'll be surprised at where the strength comes from. Don't underestimate that innate yearning to have a child we women have. Remember that old saying - 'always hope for the best but be prepared for the worst'. That doesn't mean to expect the worst (what's the point in the first place if you go in with that attitude??) As Heather has said, just realize that although first time IVF success happens, it can sometimes take more than one ART attempt.
    Bee and Keen -where are you both up to?
    Hi to everyone else, hope you're all doing well.
    I have until the end of June to pay off the rest of my trip - but it's all booked Vicki. Saving madly. Trying to find some clothes suitable for the hot weather without being too revealing (not taking any chances by myself in Dubai) is proving harder than I thought - especially with the change of seasons. Still so hot here and the winter gear is out.
    Until next time :wave:
    Sue
    161 sleeps 'til up up and aw-a-a-a-y.

:wave: All
    Hope those that had a Long Weekend Like me enjoyed it
    Suzi must be hard to be discreet yet cool in clothes hey.

Well for me CLomid finished yesterday and BT tomorrow day 25 to see what is happening in the way of a FET date

janee Guest

Hi all. Hope you've had a good day.
    Tam - good luck with the PGD appt tomorrow.
    Leis - hope you are fairing well and looking after yourself.
    Angel Baby's mum - good luck with the blood test tomorrow.
    Suzi - I'm still convinced you could squeeze me into your suitcase?????
    Everyone else, hope you're well.
    I'm off to the doc's Wednesday to talk the IVF talk. Giving my body at least 2 months rest and a go at the herbs (which are so disgusting, making me almost sick)...but then gotta get this blood pressure sorted before then. So back to get it tested at the end of the week. If no good, off to the GP. My mum was on meds for years - I refuse to go down that path. Just seems like another hurdle in the baby making venture now. Oh well....will just wait and see how this week goes first.
    Take care all

xx

Janee - hope the BP sorts itself out soon for you. Know what you mean about the herbal stuff being disgusting - almost makes me vomit every time! But its always worth a go, I think. BTW those footsie things sound great!

Chele - fingers crossed that the date for your FET is not too long...

Sue - it is just SO difficult to find clothes for a summer once the winter season kicks in isnt it? And I do think it is a bit early this year! Like you say its still Hot weather. Might I suggest trying some factory outlets, thats what we did when we had to go to europe in the opposite season to what it was here. So maybe check some of them out Dubai stuff

Daisy - have to say, have never heard of a sperm 'tunnel'... has me very intrigued though :-k

Nola - hope your levels are coming along nicely.

Shez - all the best with the sniffing - hope the taste isnt too bad :feelsick:

Heather - hows the stabbing coming along? Do you have any indication as to when your transfer might be?

Had appt with RE yesterday and we are going ahead with another FET - need to speak with nurses for dates, but should be around mid to late April I suppose...

Anyway, had a positive OPK just two days ago, so here's hoping we did it on our own.... yeah right.... well I guess you never know!

Janee - good luck with the BP. They might taste awful but here's hoping the herbs do the trick.

Leis - hope your recovery is still going well. I know your big day is going to come, as you deserve to be holding that bundle of joy one day soon.

Tam - hope the PGD appointment went well.

Daisy - hope the blood sugar levels improve quickly and your back on track soon.

Chele - lots of luck with the BT.

Keen - wishing you lots of luck for the FET in April - and even MORE luck for a wonderful surprise in the meantime.

I'm just counting down the days! It was D1 yesterday and if I wasn't going away for Easter I could have started my next IVF cycle - but I think it will do me good to wait another month, have a fab holiday and then get stuck back into it. It's just that whole waiting thing that's driving me nuts.....................!!!

And a warm hello and hug to everyone else too.

Marg

Hey Girls... everyone seems to be moving towards something at the moment which is great. I have been sniffing for 5 days now and am waiting for AF so I can start the stim CD5. I have a question.. the synarel pack says "if you become pg while using, consult your doctor to discuss choices" does anyone know what effects it has on pg?? I just asking as my usual well-you-never-know-we-might-have-done-it-au-natural neurosis is setting in....

Love and hugs to all

I asked my RE that exact question last cycle Shez - he said it wont cause any harm but as soon as you found out you were pg you would need to stop.

Thanks Keen.. BTW great to have you back...

Well Ladies what A great Birthday it might Turn out o be today.
    The Clomid worked OMG so thaw tomorrow and transfer Thursday with and wait for it ...................... 2 doses of Pregnyl for support OMG 1 on Sat and 1 on the Tues with BETA on 30th. Lets see what this last snow bub can do with my carp body this month hey.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Chelle - are you making the most of it and as well.

Thinking of you and best of everything for a birthday surprise.

:happybday: - here's a :blowcandle: now make a wish - eat the cake and lick the dish

Leis- OM gosh what a stunning avatar - you gorgeous chick.How are feeling -has AF left building
    Trish
    "~♥~ DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks ~♥~"
    Expecting IVF twins July 06

Evening all, hope your day was good.

Leis, you sexy chickie, love the av.

Chele, how exciting for you, & happy birthday. Take care of yourself

Shez, I have found that for other meds too, Progynova says that as well but I guess I just do what they tell me.

Shez, Heather, Nola & Bee, hope your cycles are going well

Marg, it must feel a bit funny not starting now, but I'm sure you'll be feeling good when you're having a good time at Easter.

Keen, good to see the go-ahead coming up soon.

Daisy, hope everything gets fixed quickly, otherwise enjoy the 'break'

Janee, hope your appointment goes well, it's all a bit overwhelming at first

Sue, your hols will be here before you know it!

Our appointment went well today, I'd done my homework checking the internet beforehand so it was a good chat/talk about things. Feeling good about it & hoping to get answers/feel better about the BFNs/mc.
    Also booked in for a CD21 appt next Friday to get organised for a flare IVF. So now just the waiting game.......

Take care

kirsty Guest

Hi there ladies, just locking this thread now, new one can be found here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678