Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ January - February 2006

skyelar Guest

ROFL @ Sushee I am a serial POASer as well!
    I am so used to seeing a BFN these days that the outcome really comes to no suprise iykwim?

Yay Tam! Sorry I am only new to this thread! I really hope your up & coming cycle goes well! Thanks for your advice re POAS. I am using crinone during this TWW, does that effect the outcome of a hpt?

Hi girls
    Skyelar - crinone won't have any impact on the dreaded pee stick. Pregnyl contains HCG, which is what the dreaded pee stick detects. Crinone is progesterone support, so, go for your life with the dreaded pee stick.
    Please note - I said 'dreaded pee stick' 3 times, if you get my drift.
    Sue

skyelar Guest

PMSL thanks Suzi I hate them too....I won't tell you that I went & bought 4 today, one for each day before my beta

Thanks guys, I'm very warm & fuzzy at the moment.
    It almost feels like starting again, well, except for the needles. None on a FET.

Skye, getting very excited for you now. I'll be checking each morning for your POAS reports, lol. Good luck.

Blue, where are you? Are you starting back this month too. (God, that rhyming just sounds awful!) Thinking of you.

Sue, are you still coming to WA with your o/s trip booked? I remember way back when it was spoken about.

Sheree, hope you're well. I saw your signature earlier said your last cycle started Christmas Day, that's about 4 weeks ago......

Take care.

Morning Ladies
    Have just had a very HOTTTTTTTT but lovely weekend at the beach.
    Daisy - BFN to transfering 2 snow bubs so am going with one leaving a lone ranger as Trish called it. 1st BT is Thursday so estimating transfer may be 1st Feb day 16 but who knows with the way my body works.
    Trish - Nice new piccie you have there honey hope you and the twins are doing great.
    Take Care everyone in their TWW and yes HPT's are definately unreliable but we atill use them hey.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

very best of luck Chele - everything is crossed for you

Ooo, close now Chele, good luck for the up coming ET.

I've only just started my FET & am getting worried about thaw rates already.

Hello everyone!!!

Skye- everything crossed for POAS. Cant wait until you let us know!!

Tam- Try and stay positive about thaw rates. ( I know easier said than done!) I have had 1 FET. I only had 2 emb's in the freezer and they both thawed perfectly. So it can happen.

Chele- Not long now! Had to laugh though about you comments about your body! I am excatly the same. My body never works to plan. On the nurses timeline I should be in for EPU on the 2/2. But I just know it will be 6/2. But in the end it happens so thats all that matter doesnt it!

Hi guys, gotta get some movement in here, lol

I forgot how boring the HRT FET can be, just taking my Progynova tablets, boring......

Hope everyone else are going well in their cycles/planning.
    Take care

skyelar Guest

Hello to all you lovely ladies!

I have a confession as some of you know I had my 1st IVF transfer 2 weeks ago. I have been POAS everyday since Monday & getting BFP's :shock: I didn't want to say anything earlier in case I jinxed myself!

I went for my beta today & yep I AM PREGNANT!!! :bellyrub: My beta is 139.5 at 14dpo so we are very happy!

DH & I feel so lucky to be blessed with a pregnancy first time around. Thank you so much for all of your support over the past TWW!

We still can't believe it, I think this is going to take a long while to sink in.

Lots of love

I just wanted to pop in here and say......

BFP for us....on a natural cycle. (Dh says"....how did that happen? ")

Hoping to see you lovely vets on the ark soon.

skyelar Guest

Woo hoo Magic!!

We will be pg buds \/

Blue Sky Guest

\/ =D> \/
    That's fantastic news Sheree!!! Congratulations!!!
    Hope you have a happy & healthy pg!!
    Am so wrapt for you sweetie!!
    :bluestick: :bluestick:

kirsty Guest

Huge congratulations to Skyelar & Magic on your BFP's.

Skye and magic that is fantastic news. congratulations to both of you and wishing you both a happy and heathy pregnancy.

Congratulations Sheree - wonderful news \/

Blue Sky Guest

Hi all!

Thought it time to catch up with everyone...

Chele – 1st Feb is coming up very soon. Hope you’re coping well with the BTs. Are you on a HRT FET? And will this mean a valentine’s beta?

Hi Vicky – I’m sorry to hear about your losses. Your journey hasn’t been easy. Good luck for your upcoming transfer – 6th of Feb will be here before you know it!

Leis – How long now until your lap? Hope your sunburn is clearing up/cooling down! Still on the herbs?

Bee – where are you at petal? Hope you’re keeping well.

Sushee, Sue, Mel, Trish - hi girls!!

Chris, Marg – how are you? Am sorry I’m a terrible BBer and have lost where you are at – Sorry! 8-[

Anna & Skye – congratulations!! \/ Glad your stay here was short and sweet!

Sheree – forgot to ask, what’s the secret??

Tam – Hi there! I have my Fingers crossed for a 100% thaw rate for you!
    I’m just waiting for AF. Thought she was on her way but only stopped by for coffee… (spotting). After my HCG finally returned to 0 the nurses told me to wait about 35 days and then if no AF to call… am only up to 17 days and getting impatient!! (Plus I want to udate the ticker!)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
    Cheers,

:smt022 Skyelar & Magic Congrats on your BFP all the very best for the upcomming months.

I had first BT on Thursday and magically for me levels were good so don't have to go again until Monday wowee 4 days between bloods is a record for me hope that means something. So 2nd BT will be CD 14 so shall know more Mon arvo.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast