Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ January - February 2006

Woohoo, love the success rate so far this year!

Sheree, I think I'm sooo excited for you, I don't know what to say. I hope pg is alot better than the effort of getting pg, IYKWIM.
    Are you seeing your fertility clinic or just GP from now?

Skye & Anna, big congrats for you too. Enjoy your pgs.

Chele, glad all well on your front, I know the pin cushion feeling, I'm sure I'll be that next week. I always seem to need the extra Primulot as well.

Blue, I know the feeling of waiting for AF, in the end my body seemed to have 'given up & didn't want to play anymore', that's when I went on the BCP & thank god it got it kick started. Hope you don't have any probs in that dept. The wait was good at first but then got too much. It made me feel worse actually not getting AF. I explained it to DH as saying imagine if he couldn't cum, I think it sank in then!

Bee, hope to see you hang around too, albeit for a short time I hope (same for us all!)

Thanks to the pg vets for dropping in.
    And I hope everyone else is doing well, thinking, thinking but same as Blue can't quite remember, take care.

Thanks for the thoughts on thaw rates, though it's just one worry after the next anyway isn't it.

Congratulations Sheree and Skye
    I hope you have a wonderful 9 months caring for these very special bubs
    Bec

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Congratulations skye on your result! Here's to a H&H pg for you!

Sheree my sweet, been posting congratulations for you all over BB! Lol! I just can't seem to stop! You are living proof that if you stay strong and focussed, that it can happen. What a deserving Long Termer and IVF veteran you are, and I can't be more happy for you! With you leading the charge, all the long term assisted conception girls in here should be able to look forward to an exit this year!

We've got so many coming up to cycles soon....Tam, Heather, Chele, daisy, Bec G etc.....

love
    sushee

Melinda Guest

CONGRATULATIONS SHEREE & SKYE!!!

What wonderful news Sheree & Skye. CONGRATULATIONS!

And here's hoping for lots more 2006 BFPs! [-o<

I still have two weeks until my appointment with Ballarat IVF. As usual the time is going soooooooo slow! Still, it's a bit easier than the other TWW! I'm hoping I can start my 3rd IVF cycle in March - fingers crossed.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Marg

Oooooh Sheree what great news, you are such an inspiration my dear... I know you had severe endo like myself, and you give me so much hope.. All the best for a safe 9 months...

love leis xx

Skye and Sheree - fantastic news! See? I stop watching the forum for a few days and then things happen! Hope your pregnancies go well girls.

This is a great start to 2006. Looking forward to some more happy news soon from this forum. Hope you are all travelling well and I wish you luck with your cycles, wherever you may be in them.

Love,

Mel

Just popping by to wish a very special someone lots of luck and a big congratulations! Im sure this is it, Sheree. \/ for you, matey!

Keen

Hey, Keen, so good to 'see' you. Hope all is well, have missed you in here.
    Woohooooo Blue, good to see you too! Bringing on AF? Maybe you could look back at one of the old threads. I remember Keen and I having a discussion on how to bring AF on. The old wear-the-white-pants-out-in-public usually works, as does camping in a spot where there are no loos. Just become a bit more proficient at tampon throwing than I was though...
    Magic! What can I say? Big congratulations, you must be over the moon and deservedly so.
    Hi Tam, have everything crossed for you too. Perth isn't looking so good atm (hi Sush :wave: ). Was planning on visiting Blue in Melbourne too but this OS trip is becoming bigger than Ben Hur. Doing some very ugly penny pinching atm!
    Bee, hope you can pop back in and say hi some time, you too Chris.
    Skye and Anna (ran out of colours) - congratulations to both of you as well. So glad neither of you ever had to become 'vets' in the true sense of the word!
    I have trouble keeping track in here now too - so, good luck to everyone else for 2006.
    Back to the brochures for me now - the trip has now expanded to Greece, Crete, Rhodes, Turkey and Dubai. I'm amazed by the versatility of Vegemite - sangas, toast, soup...can you make Vegemite pizzas?
    Cheers
    Sue

Good to see you about Keen.... I was wondering where you were hiding... Suzi sounds like the trip is turning into a pearler, do you want to swing by Tahiti and Huahine on your way and check in on us...?? When are you going????

love leis xx

Hi guys just thought I would check in and see how you all are,
    Firstly a big congratulations to you MAGIC it is so good to see a BFP for you heres to a happy and healthy 8 months. =D>
    Skye and Anna I dont know you both but congratulations on your BFP =D>
    Suzi Q the holiday sounds wonderful do you think I would fit in your baggage
    Leis, Blue, Marge and anyone else I have missed I hope you are all well and staying positive about your TTC journey, like the saying goes good things come to those who wait
    Keen good to see you hope you are well
    Confusedegg where are you we need to catch up for that cuppa soon
    Trish if you pop in hope you are travelling well with those wee little ones on board
    Well not much happening in my little world I am just doing some agency work now not in obstetrics but in medical and surgical nursing which is really good learning heaps and it pays well.
    I finally have an appointment with my GP about some type of antidepressant to help me get through, thought giving away midi would help but every 2nd person tells me they are pregnant, but like I say good on them if they can have babies.
    Missing all you guys and the chats we all had even though a lot of you are gone on to bigger and better things,
    Keep up the good results guys hopefully it will be like a chain reaction and you will all be pregnant soon.

Hi Everyone
    Hope your weekend has been good.
    Mine was a little emotional as I had a baby shower yesterday and there was a very tiny 7 week old baby there as well as the mum to be has been told with 8 weeks to go that bubs head is GR8 but tummy is a bit small. they are from the riverland but are seeing Anna at the Lyall McEwin and she is keeping a close eye on things so that was a bit nerve racking to hear but hope all goes OK with them. We went out for tea to the local club last night and there was the most beautiful, cutest 10mth old little boy crawling around everywhere and smiling well my heart was just pounding watching him and of course there was pregnant women all around I think out of 20 people dining there was 4 pregnant OMG what a night. the mum of the 10mth old lost her first child to SIDS and is now pregnant again and due in Sep so this all got a little muh and I kind of just switched off. But DH was by my side holding and squeezing my hand so i got through.

Here's hoping my BT tomorrow says to go ahead with transfer and it works this time it is so hard with my SIL & neighbour both being due on 16th June my friend on 26th March and little ol me not getting anywhere.

Shall keep you posted

Hi Leis, I'll be leaving around mid-late August and back at the end of September. Just in time for Magic's little bundle of joy to arrive - can't be away for that arrival. Dubai will be hot - around 45degs is their August average. Was going to stop there on the way back instead of the way over but their Holy month of Ramadan starts on September 23. Probably best if I'm not there for that.
    Shazey, hang in there. Plenty of room if you want to come. The more the merrier. Actually, there's some kind of discount if a group of 5 go together. Blue, Keen, Leis, anyone else?

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Hi Suzi - you trip sounds just wonderful - lots of planning and excitement coming up for you \/

Keen - :flower: hello lovely -glad you are popping in from time to time. let us know where you up too

Blue sky - looking forward to seeing your ticker updated and AF coming to party on time for you. I really hope and [-o< for all to go your way very soon. Do you still have frozen embryos or are you doing fresh cycle ?

Shazey - lovely to hear from you.I might get to meet you soon.I've been thinking of you -you have had such a rough time I hope 2006 brings much happiness to you. A chat with GP sounds like it might be good for you. It is never easy with so many pregnant woman around when it what you want to be.

Chele- for your little snowbub and that you are ready for bub to be transferred. Your DH sound sso special and you too.You were so strong going to baby shower.

Margoz - :luck: for your upcoming appointment

Leis - can't wait to hear more on your body's reaction to herbs - how is your special friend going with miracle herb pg. Your op is coming up soon -thinking of you.

Tam - if I remember you are doing FET very soon

Bee -honey (no pun intended) we haven't seen you for a while -hope you have been enjoying the holidays and too busy to post. Hope you getting ready for a big year.

Chris - hi there matey I hope your cooking up a storm

Hi Trish I too am hoping to meet you soon, Noah and Ivy's christening is coming up so hopefully you can make the trip up the coast for that
    Suzi Q I would love to go oversees Im sure your luggage would be big enough to fit me in, are you going by yourself or have you got people going with you.

Hey Suze would love to come along, but Tahiti is more my style... floating around like a beached whale in the lagoon....LOL!!!

I also have my cousins wedding in September which i can't miss for the world....

love leis xx

Hi everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend.

Marg- fingers crossed for your appointment. It will come around in no time at all. the wait is hard though isnt. We all seem to be waiting for something!

Shazey- Thinking of you. I hope you had better luck with your GP than I did. In December I asked to go on Anit depressiants or at least St Johns wart to help me get though. But she said no. She wanted me to try a councellor first. But the one I am going to has really no idea about infertility. and I have felt worse after seeing her. ( A whole other story!!) If it was not for all you girls I dont know how I could cope!

Heather- thank you for you kind words. The last 12 months I have had the worse time. But I know, no ones journey here is easy.

Chele- Keep your chin up ok. Fingers crossed that you have a good result today. You are so strong to be able to go the baby shower. I also know how hard it is to have someone close to you pregnant. My sister is due in May ( and also has a 10month old) Her Best friend is only just pregnant ( accident and not in a relashonship) Then last weekend a good friend of mine rang and tiold me her good news. At first it hurt as she told me she was not sure if she wanted to be pregnant. It also hurt that now I was the last person who I knew how did not either have kids or bubs on the way. I am ok now. Just the rollercoaster we all ride. Isnt it funny though that once you want something that you notice it everywhere you go!

Everyone else I have not mentioned, thinking of you all and hoping you have sunshine this week!

I had my U/S today. My folicales are not ready. Which I predicted they would not be. So I am back for another U/S on Friday and hoping for a EPU next monday. Good news though, it possibly can be done on the coast this time. Which is so much better than getting to the one in Sydney.

Hey girls guess what ](*,) MORE ........... Bloods needed on Wed no e2 then just p4 and lh arrrrrrgggghhhh so maybe Fri or Sat transfer.

I had a carp day and then collected the mail and have received my HOPE pregnancy and baby loss awareness bracelet and pendant from kim's Bracelet's of Hope in USA it is soo beautiful. Just what I needed to get today.

Hope for more positive news on FET on Wed

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast