Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ June 2006

Kar - my temps have remained the same as yesterday's this morning at 36.6 - my chart link is in my ticker if you want to have a look see.... not getting my hopes up too much though.
    Gee I love seeing that BFP flashing in your signature - That is just SO Great!

Hope all you other ladies are coming along ok...

That's good news on your temps Keen. I am not going to say anything more now. Just gonna keep track of your chart and send you lots of sticky baby dusty kind of vibes.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Oooo just checked your chart out Keen. Possibly Promising pehaps?

ann Guest

Fingers crossed Keen

Tell me about it!

Oh Shazz- I am so sorry Honey. Sending you lots of hugs

Kar- congratulations to you and your DH. That is the best news I have heard all week!!

smelly Guest

Oh bugger shazz. I'm really sorry to hear about your BFN...
    I'm thinking of you...
    Smelly

Keen, just had a squizz at your chart... looks pretty good and different from your other charts... lets see what your temp is tomorrow.. all the best honey... i have everything crossed for you other than my legs!!!! LOL!!!

Leis xx

ann Guest

Hey Keen,

Do you think you might cave in and POAS this weekend?

Your chart does look good

Ann

Shazz, big hugs for you. Take care of yourself.

Hope everyone is well. Marg hope Monday brings good news.
    Take care.

Just want to add that we have booked our holiday to Singapore in August.
    That gives me a few months for my body to have a break from meds, prodding, etc. Feels real good at the moment. I can almost forget I have any problems at all, times like this I almost feel like stopping altogether.....

was very tempted to poas this morning, but now glad i didnt as i absolutely feel that af is on her way.. oh well...

Tam - big WooHoo on your holiday sweetheart! - you should talk to Sush, she is heading over there too. Know what you mean about feeling llike stopping altogether. Lately I have had some peace with that thought... which s really strange for me because Im not one to be pesimistic or lose hope, or give up, but I dont really feel like it is giving up as such - more just dealing with what we have IYKWIM? But I know in my heart I cannot leave those 2 snowbubbies... so I have that to go and then I will see...

ann Guest

Keen,

I know what you mean about the thoughts on "giving up". But you are only young, and I really do believe that it will happen for you, just hang in there!

Me on the other hand does not have age on my side, so I think after our next FET in Sep, that will be it.

I'll be the only one left in here on my own, won't be real interesting will it?

Ann

Anyway you just gotta keep smiling

Keen
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you just in case she doesn't show.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Oh Keen don't worry Tam and I have already decided to get together to discuss the best sight-seeing spots in Singapore!

Email me Tam! We've got to go get coffee on your next day off.

Ann and Keen, I'm hoping that you guys are pg long before you come to the point of giving up.

love
    sushee

Krusty Guest

Hi Ladies

I hope every one is doing OK

Tam - I wish I could come to Singapore. I hope you have the time of your life.

Ann & Keen - This will be your month so you don't even have to woory about stopping all my toes and fingers are crossed for you both and myself. here's to a month that will be the answer to our dreams.

I had a FET today and like at the start of every 2ww I fell sick and stressed out but I'm trying to stay positive and hoping this will be the end of all the heartache whilst trying not to get to excited just encase of the BFN.

Tam - DH and I were in Singapore this time last year! We loved it.

Marg - good luck for BT tomorrow. Fingerscrossed.

Keen hope AF has stayed away.

shazz - hope youre doing ok.

Kristy - Fingerscrossed for your frosty(ies)!

Ann - youre chances are still good - you can't get 9 sno-bubs and not be beating the odds my dear!

Vicki, Leis, Sushee, Sue, Blue, and anyone else I've missed how about an update on where're your at.

ann Guest

Krusty,

Sending you heaps and heaps of sticky vibes, also have everything crossed for you!

Yep, and I'm also hoping that Keen and I can vacate our seats here, and make room for others, I hate being a hog.

But I must face reality and financially and emotionally I don't think I can do this forrrrrever!,

also remember I am an old chook!!!

Ann

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast