Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oooohhhhhh

CarlaTTC Guest

Unhappy Oooohhhhhh

I recieved a phone call from our ivf dr today and he asked me to pop in for a chat. so in i went on my own as dh is at work, and he has handed me over papers to get dh checked out for cancer since he has so many white blood cells in his sperm then i had to BEG the urology to get him seen as there in only one here. he just printed out tests then i had to BEG to get him in for scans with the mater as they are booked up for two months. thabk god there has been a cancelleation for tomorrow so dh is going to drive home (6 hours away) after he finishes work 6.30pm) to be here for his check at 8 am tomorrow morning. all we wanted was a baby and now it has turned into living hell. i am so stressed. i have had a migagrain and i think i may be starting to have a break down. i have noone to talk to and dont know what to do.

Last edited by CarlaTTC; March 5th, 2007 at 08:41 PM.

Oh Carla, how scary for you both. Fingers crossed there is some other explanation other than cancer. Good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Carla,
    MY thoughts are with you. This is a scary time and I feel so much for you. There are other explainations other than cancer but I am so so happy that your husband is being seen so soon. Please come back and tell us how he goes tomorrow. There will be so many people sending out positive thoughts to you and your husband.

Carla,
    Just wanting to send you every best wish & prayers for you & your DH tomorrow... I hope that there is some other easy explaination
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

CarlaTTC Guest

thanks guys. i think i am just expecting the worst. at least the heart beat has slowed.. for a while anyway. thanks again for the comforting words. i will let you know as soon as i find out the results. i have booked a room at a hotel for the night just a little way out of town for tomorrow night so we can try to relax a little, carla..xxx

al the best for tomorrow carla.. ill be thinking of you hunny

Carla
    Big hugs to you. hoping all goes well with Hubbys tests. There could be a number of reasons, and I pray that it is the simpler explaination.
    Wishing you good news...

Hey Carla,

How are things going with you and your DH?

Hope things are going better.
    Love,
    Michelle

dolphin22 Guest

Hi Carla ... would just like to say im very sorry you and hubby have to go through this. I hope all is ok.

Cindy

CarlaTTC Guest

thanks for your concern guys. we are still waiting to be told whats going on. i am going to call them this morning to find out, will let you know as soon as, carla.x

Carla, best wishes & all the best for yourself & Dh... I hope to read all is OK....

gina Guest

Hi Carla,

Just had a read and just want to give you a big hug you poor darling. I hope that everything just goes back to some sort of normality for you even if it is a little. If you would like to talk anytime let me know!!!

lots of hugs and love xoxoxox Gina

OMG you poor thing. I hope all is well and can continue to TTC. Good luck with it all!!!

Carla, thinking of you.

Carla, thinking of you and your DH.

Hope everything is ok.

has anyone heard anything yet????

CarlaTTC Guest

hey guys sorry its been so long. the urologist sent us to get retested and retested and finally after all this time, has given us the all clear last friday. it was such a relief. the dr had said each test had come back different so i dont no what that means. but they said dp just has no sperm and that is that. so i will start looking into doner sperm seriously now. By the sounds of it, i will have to get it from the US, i dont care where it comes from but boy, it doesnt come cheap! do you think i should go through ISCI or IUI?
    Again thankyou for your support through all this, i had read your messages but didnt want to answer untill we knew. carla.xxxxx

Carla, just read this thread, what a stressful time you had. I'm so happy for you that your DH has been given the all-clear, although of course it would have been nice to have a more positive result for having a baby, right?! Crossing my fingers for the donor option for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast