Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Slight cramping

dolphin22 Guest

Levels have gone from 29 to 113. Got another BT on monday but im losing hope. My nurse is just soooooo negative

Cindy

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Cindy,

how many days between BTs?

dolphin22 Guest

6 days

hmmm so it's doubling every 3 days or so. Don't give up hope Cindy. I'll be praying for you.

dolphin22 Guest

Thanks Sushee,

After my nurse being so neg im finding it so hard to be positive.

Cindy

Aw Cindy, if you're not showing 'textbook' levels, the nurses always try to prepare you for the worst. I know it's hard to keep positive, but just don't lose all hope.

dolphin22 Guest

Thanks - i just hope everything goes well and we prove them wrong - Once they see bubs growing nice and healthily they will be shocked

Cindy

Hi Cindy,
    At least your levels have risen that is a really positive sign!!! Its a shame that your nurse seems to be negative about it, especially when you are so positive and trying to keep positive about it all. You have been so strong and level headed about it so far, you should be proud of yourself!! I'm sorry the wait is still not over for you! I am thinking of you and really hope that the little emby continues to grow and grow. Keep us updated!! I think you should go out and spoil yourself tonight......take care xx

dolphin22 Guest

Thanks Ali - you have been a HUGE support!!!

Im sure everything will be ok, i guess if i ever get cramping or blood then i know its over, until then and i i dont get bleeding or cramping then i know everything is ok. I know my body and im certain all is well.

Will let you know how i go on monday with BT.

Love Cindy

dolphin22 Guest

Hi girls

Last night i had some blood, not much and only a tiny bit when i wiped, then when i went to the loo again there was only a spot of light red and nothing when i wiped. This morning when i woke up i went to the loo and its now brown/red and nothing when i wipe. I have no cramping so whats going on??

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

I had spotting very early in my pregnancies. And they were problem-free pregnancies.

With my second baby, when the bleeding started, I got very upset, and started my consoling routine (icecream and chocolate with my best friend), because the bleeding looked remarkably like AF. But the bleeding stopped abruptly.

Thinking of you.....and sending ((((((HUGS))))))

xx

dolphin22 Guest

Thanks everyone for your support but sadly i lost my little one late last night.

Love Cindy

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Cindy
    I am so sorry for your loss - it is heartbreaking to hear no matter how far along you were.

Trish
    "~♥~ Angel DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks ~♥~"
    Samuel & Joel God's Gifts 1st July 06

Hi Cindy,
    I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I really feel for you right now. Sending u a big
    Just want you to know that I am thinking of you and if u need to chat I'm here for you. Take care
    Love Ali

Cindy hunny I'm so sorry. I'll lock this now for you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234