Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blocked fallopian tube

I agree with you on the pain of getting the HSG done (mine was Oct '09), definitely wasn't expecting the contracting feeling of my body once the dye entered my uterus!

Hmmm, they didn't attempt to unblock my right tube (Box Hill; Melbourne) at the time, I was told I'd need a surgical procedure for that.. ?

Default Cinnamon & Poria Teapills

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHUAMANDA28 View Post
    I ordered the Cinnamon & Poria Teapills at. They say to take 8 pills 3x a day (luckily they are very small!). However, I spread them out a little more than that. I would take 6-8 pills 2-3 times a day (depending on how well I remembered to take them!).

I will also note that my first 4-5 cycles after starting the pills were extremely clotty and heavy which was very abnormal for me. At the time I thought maybe it was becasue my body was adjusting hormonally to the surgery to remove my tube, but now I'm starting to think the only tube I had left was clearing a little. Maybe it's a coincidence, but whatever the case... I'M PREGNANT!!!! Something worked!

Good luck! Keep in touch! I would love to know how your progress is going!

Stay strong!!!!!

Hi there can you tell me where I can order this? I know Australia is very strict with herbs/pills coming in.

Thank you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123