Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Implantation Hints

Default Implantation Hints

Hi I was just interested if anyone had any implanation hints that they would like to share?

WATER WATER WATER
    It is important that your body and your uterus is hydrated for implantation!
    The two BFP's i got through IVF were when i was hydrated the most
    It takes your body a couple of months to be fully hydrated and to be drinking at least 2 lts a day
    It definately makes a difference and have been told so by reflexologists and natropaths before!
    It was when i did it consistently that it made a difference
    cutting out caffine as well (i know its hard) as it dehyrates you
    and after transfer take the day off and feet up and rest as much as you can- try not to move around if you don't have to- feet up and lie down
    I have done this on my two BFP's as well and so have my friends who have done numerous IVF attempts between us. The say to resume normal activity, but if you are rested- then maybe it gives it a better chance- it can't hurt hey!!!
    Good luck and let us know ho you go!!!
    odette

Thank you for starting this thread tig! I am very interested to hear the answers too.

Thanks Oddette have been coffee free for 3 weeks and on 1.5l of water a day for 2 mths

6 follies on todays scan so hoping for a good 3 day rate and a BFP

good luck and sending a BFP your way!!!
    you sound like you are doing all the right things on your own!!!
    baby vibes your way!!
    odette

Thanks really apreicating the advice Kim was it a matter of mins or a half hour?

Thanks Kim I have usally got up straight away will aim for as long as I can this time

i have to get up straight away as well, and then drive home which is 45 mins away- but once i got home- feet up!
    odette

Ok thanks Kim & Odette the Plan is

Keep Drinking stayon table after the transfer for 10mins or more if I can and feet up and finish hand made christmas pressies and write christmas cards so they can go out in December.

Anyone else who has hints this is interesting

No housework especially hanging up washing and vaccuming (this is my favourite!!)

Ha Ha at this stage I am on the couch and in Bed till Tuesday suit you Shannon?

sounds like a plan- can i join you and i am not even cycling at the moment - lolo

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Lol I would say don't lie down and rest during your TWW, except for that first half hour after transfer! One school of thought is that moderate activity, eg shopping, housework, increases blood flow, which aids implantation! In my last cycle, I went about daily life as normal. I don't know if this helped, but it obviously did not hinder!

I was told the same thing. Day of and day after - take it nice and easy but continue as usual. Moderate activity to keep everything moving but don't be stupid about it. Don't run a marathon for example.

Cool I thanks for the advice I am going to enjoy my leave and have a break and I do think Saturday and Sunday I will take it easy. Monday I will start to do a bit more

HI Tigger - I had IUI, straight up and out, but then saw AP, got some herbs and he instructed me to go straight home, lie on the couch and do nothing. Probably because relaxing improves implantation and I am a renowned stress head lol. Fortunately I was home alone all weekend so spent 3 days doing very little.

Having said that, I'm also only half way through my tww, so don't know if any of this has helped at all lol

Sonya thanks here hoping it is a BFP for you

Hi TL!

My 2 bobs worth:

* I used a meditation CD leading up to EPU and ET, then another one after ET. They were supposed to help calm you and get your body as receptive as poss for taking on and nourishing a new life. (it's an IVF companion cd that my friend gave me).

* I also had accupuncture leading up to EPU and then again on day of ET, and have continued on afterwards. I swear by it!

* on day of ET and thereafter, I made a conscious effort to really welcome the embie into my womb, and to create a warm, safe and nourishing vibe for it. The meditation cd talks a lot about surrounding your womb and the embie in golden light, so did a lot of that.

* I practised the conception chant recommended in the Spirit Babies book (I think I've mentioned the book to you before?), all the way up in the car on both EPU day and ET day, and a lot b/w EPU and ET, and then a lot after ET also.

* I kept up my fluids big time during the whole time also.

* I had a relaxing all over massage 5 days after ET, and went away for the weekend in middle of tww, in the hope of being as relaxed as poss.

I hope some of this is of use to you. It really helped me through it all a LOT!
    I've everything crossed for you BIG TIME hun!

Arielle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast