Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Implantation Hints

Arielle,

Thanks we have 2 embies on board today and I felt them arrive I have been using a conception CD I have a big nap this afternoon and I am on leave this week so I hope these babies stick. Looking forward to 3rd time lucky. Are you able to PM me the Chant?

TL

Linda - how you feeling? Long wait ahead, if only we could get the answers straight away - life would be just a fraction less torturous

Mel I agree I am doing really well feeling great I hope they are taking I have everything crossed!

I have everything crossed too - for both of us, and anyone else out there is that awful 2WW

Yes TWW everything crossed for everyone!

*ducky* Guest

Hi Tiggerlinda,
    When I had my embryo transfer, I lay there as long as possible and really focused on that little embryo becoming one with me. Obviously it helped that the clinic didn't have another appointment that afternoon. That night I took it really easy - feet up an rested. My hubby didn't want me to go to pee - sorry TMI!
    Then for my two week wait, as well as working normally, I added a facial - such a treat - a few relaxing dinners, and some accupuncture. I agree with S'rose, try to keep as stress free as possible! I even didn't speak to certain people that stress me out!
    Good luck!

what a great thread....good luck to you all. I have had 4 FETS now and tried all different approaches - including taking it very easy day of and day after transfer - which is very hard for me to do, as I am a marathon runner, and always laugh at the reference to this!! My hubby and I concieved our son naturally when I was training for a marathon!

Having said that however, I wish my clinic allowed us to stay lying down after the transfer...it may not make any difference physically and I know that the embyro cannot 'fall out' but it just makes me feel better about doing it and relaxing certainly can help.

Implantation takes place about 3-4 days after transfer I was told...so I usually take it easier during this time as well, but so far no luck for number 2.

Drinking water - Yes, yes! I really believe this is important, as my nathapath as said, and avoiding stressful situations and people is just as important too. We need to surround ourselves with support and kindness, as well as hope and belief that one day it will happen......

Hi TL
    I am not sure of any secrets,but after transfer earlier this week, my FS said "life as normal". So I am just continuing on that path. I have been drinking heaps of water lately, which has to be a good thing, but its not so much a planned decision, I've just been thirsy!! Anyway, fingers crossed all our little ones stick & we get out BFP's.

*ducky* Guest

Hey tiggerlinda,

You are half way through your TWW yes? Congratulations! Not long to go now..... I'm hoping for some happy news for you! You too Mel1977! Very sticky baby vibes for you!

Thanks Ducky

Hi ladies, wishing you all the best for a BFP this cycle. I don't have any hints for encouraging implantation but all I can tell you is that everything was against me this cycle - under huge amounts of personal and work stress and drinking loads of coffee because of it which I know is a big no no, had stopped taking vitex for a couple of months, had done none of my usual rituals, but I still got a BFP (and I'm 41). I guess what I'm trying to say is a BFP can happen when you least expect it so don't give up the hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12