Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Little Pos but not enough!! might me eptopic

Yahoo, CONGRATS!!!! I'll be hoping you get nice high numbers on Monday! Hope you have a good weekend, enjoy the great news!

Missy, thats fantastic news. I hope that your levels begin to soar for you sweety. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Krusty Guest

Missy

That is great news, let us know what your levels are on moday

woohoo Missy. That's great news!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAY Missy Sooooo happy for you

OMG...

Im so excited. Ive never wanted a weekend to go so fast. Just want to say you all you ladies out there THANKS so much for you prayers, thoughts, kind words and just for being here. Im sure Ollie agrees with me that BB is a good support line.

So once again thanks.

Morning Missy,

Thats so true. If I didnt find BB I would be a mess. Hope you have lots to do over the weekend. Keep busy. Speak soon.

Me again Missy, Kept myself busy for a few mins, I looked at ur myphotos. Your kids are beautiful. Very cute.

Oh Ollie

Yes they are beautiful kids. Im very blessed to have two and maybe 3..hehehe......
    Do you have any photos of your kids?? Went to the shops and back again.... was only there for 1 hr...hmmmm now what to do....lol

Hmmm Can it all be coming to an end.

Noticed yesterday afternoon that im bleeding abit. Well if you can say its bleeding. More like brownish discharge.( tmi) sorry but has anyone else had this. Ollie how you doing???

Fire Fly Guest

Missy i wouldnt say its over yet. I know a few on here have had that discharge, ill try to find the link for you so you can read it. They have been fine, so dont stress about it. Thats the last thing you need atm.

ETA have a look in here, http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ad.php?t=23080
    Last edited by Fire Fly; October 29th, 2006 at 04:10 PM.

Hi firefly

Thanks so much for the link. It has made me feel better and sad at the same time about all the mc's on there. I know I shouldnt worry as by boobs are so sore and feeling sick again so im taking that as a good sign. I will let you all know how tomorrow goes. Wish me luck!!!

Missy, wishing you a heap of luck and sticky vibes hun.

I will be sure to check in here tomorrow on you

Thanks so much Trish

Fire Fly Guest

Gee i didnt mean to make you sad, so sorry hun. Its just there are other mums out there going through the same thing so i thought it would be good for you to read.
    Should of read them all first i suppose, sorry again.

But please dont be stressed, you will be fine.

Oh no i just feel for those ladies that have lost their babies. It was a good link and thanks for that. Lets hope it just some thing good. It will be good to see the levels tomorrow and if there around 70 then I guess I can say im BFP....that would be soooooooooo cool....See ya

Fire Fly Guest

Yes, bring on baby number 3.

Hey Missy, dont stress about discharge, might be an implantation bleed? Hope your week end has been ok? Im doing okay, eating heaps thou. Im a bit stressed as the last time I was prg, I found out on a Monday and a week later m/c. I know this is silly but I found out last Monday and know I just want it to be Tuesday. In scared the same things going to happen. Hope not, I just need to relax.Chat with you soon.
    I have heaps of photos of kids, just dont know how to post.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast