Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception #2 April 07

Yay Ellie, 10 is great news. I hope they all keep going for you.
    Loula, you poor thing with your bum .... I have been quite constipated this month too and was wondering if it is the synarel??? I have made metamucil my bed time drink now so hopefully wont have to go through what you have!
    Megan, dont envy you with your home inspections... yucky. I hope you dont have to have too many before you get that big fat lucrative sale!!!
    Hope everyone has a good weekend.
    Sazz

Megan - nice to hear from you again. The clinic here in Adelaide started me on the syranel a week after O - not sure why it is done differently?? Have a great time in Darwin - i love it there such a nice place.

Nic - Hopefully you'll be able to get an appointment that matches DH's shifts pretty soon, goodluck with all your results hope everything turns out to be fine

Kotare - sorry i can't help with your question as i wasn't put on the pill, but best of luck with the scan, hope your body is doing what its supposed to be doing!

Ellie - unfortunately a line isn't always a line when it comes to me! I've previously had an early miscarriage and a chemical pregnancy (thats why i'm not bouncing off the walls just yet!) Congrats on getting 10 fertilised thats a great number fingers crossed they are getting stronger and stronger as we speak!

Loula - Hope your DH had better luck fishing than mine had yesterday and you enjoyed your massage.

Sonya - i'm doing the same overheating thing, i keep having to turn the aircon on halfway through the night, not long to go now unitl EPU

Sazz - glad to hear you scan went well, put your feet up - you deserve it!

Summer - how are you doing? Hope everything is well.

The clinic finally rang me back at 4pm this afternoon (after i got a bit annoyed and rang them again at 3pm!) There is nothing really we can do over the weekend now so the nurse has told me to keep up with the syranel and go in for a BT first thing Monday morning. DH brought some more HPTs so will test again tomorrow morning.

Hi to everyone i missed - mind is a bit all over the place at the moment, hope everyone is well

Boo- Fingers crossed sweetie!!! Hope that you get a bfp on Monday!
    Ellie- Congratulations on the 10 fertilised, that's great!
    Kotare- What day did you have your last pill. With the pill I usually get AF 2 days after the last one, however this cycle I didn't get it for around 4 days. You usually still have AF around scan time.
    Sazza- Only 4 days left til EPU, Yay!
    Megan- Hope the open for inspection went well! Have fun tonight.

Well girls i tested again this morning with crystal clear and it came up pretty much straight away, can't wait until tomorrow to find out what the BT says.

Yay Boo, that's sounds pretty conclusive. Good luck at the BT.

Thanks Carrie, i am still an AF free zone (except all the other symptoms sore BBs, cramps etc). I guess it's the Synarel holding her up. I'll call the clinic tomorrow.

Alex Guest

Back again after a bit of a break - Sorry I've been away for a while. I was having a bad time coping with family and friends issues (see my thread "Coping with other people's pgs). But I am trying to look on the positive side of things and look forward to the next full stim cycle instead of feeling sorry for myself - even though I feel down-right entitled to!

Boo - that's fantastic news! It's great to see BFPs in here

I'm sorry for no other personals, I am in a rush, but I wanted to get back into this thread!

An update from me:

I got my AF yesterday, a good thing as I've been having acupuncture and taking chinese herbs for 2 months now, and my acupuncturist said to give it 3 months before we have a another go at ivf/icsi. My DH wasn't happy about this, but after 2 full stimulated cycles, 4 FETs and 2 cancelled FETs, I really want to prepare my body and give ourselves the best chance. We had the genetic tests, and all the other usual tests and everything is fine. My cycle was only 30 days this time instead of the usual 35, so I am hoping this is a good sign that the herbs are working. My acupuncturist has got me charting again too and although the temps aren't perfect, they are OK and going in the right direction. So, fingers crossed, in another 30 days or so, AF will arrive again and we can get back on the roller coaster. We're doing the antagonist protocol this time, so will start from day 1 and it takes 4 weeks or so, which is shorter than the last 2 full stims we've done.

Rambling over, I am so glad that we are finally almost back at square one again, I am not a patient person by nature!

I hope everyone is doing well. I'll catch up with all the news soon.

tiggy Guest

hi girls,
    time to close this thread, new one can be found here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678