Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception #4 - April 07

hehehe - Lou - you survived the drink for the tests yesterday, drinking pure glue would be easy for you - we want this one to be a right sticky one!!

BW - can't believe you can't get access to what you need tonight - it's just not right!!! you're really in the wars at the moment aren't you? glad you got your exam written up though...

Yay on everyone having nice relaxing PJ days - i managed to get myself into a tracksuit and just kicked around home today - cleaned out all my candle holders (OMG - there doesn't seem to be that many til i have to clean them all!), hung a couple of new wall sconces (DH loves candles as much as me, which is great sometimes, but i think we've hit the limit of how many we can have now without having too many! - he keeps buying them for little things - like to cheer me up after my op.... gotta love him!) - didn't do much else so has been a really easy day. kicking back on the couch, using the lap top when my furbaby will let me - beautiful scented candles burning and the TV on - such a relaxing relaxing night... 18 hours to go...

Hi everyone!
    I spent Anzac day at work grrrr. but I did watch a little bit of the march in Adelaide on tv before I went. I always do that bit. Hope everyone else remembered the day in their own way.
    Just wanting to wish Loula luck for transfer, Sonya luck for EPU, BG luck for FS appt, Ellie luck for BT, Shannon luck for scan and hi to smudge again! Hope work is ok tomorrow BW, sound like you got heaps done today. Wow there is a lot going on in here at the moment. Not long ago it seemed we were waiting around now it is all go! Really hope this is the week of luck and good results for everyone!!!
    Me, just waiting around in the TWW at the minute, nearly halfway. I am starting to look for signs but am confusing myself with the last shot of pregnyl only 2days ago......
    Take care all.
    Sazz

Hey Saz
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one confusing myself with 'signs'...how long does it take for pregnyl to get out of your system...is that why the nurses say not to do HPT coz it will still show up????

Yeah, but I bought a ten pack online!!! I will start testing from friday I think, just to track the drug fadign from my system and hopefully my hormones kicking in a few days later..... I did ask the nurse and she said NO... nofair!

it's probably easier for the nurses to say no than to have people building up false hope in regard to their results (doesn't mean i wouldn't be doing it anyway!! i'm too impatient to wait on things like that!!)

Oh...I hate living so far from the shops...I'll have to buy some tests tomorrow...Friday is 14 DPO so that should be ok? I so hope there is a bubby or two in there!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe -i so know that feeling ellie - 30kms fromthe nearest shop where i can buy a hpt!

Yeah...I'm 30km away from northern suburbs of Perth. We do have a chemist in our little town but there is no way I would buy tests there...everyone would know!!!Will stop on the way to work tomorrow...actually I think I'll do it after work...I'll be too tempted to do the test at work...which would be BAD if BFN! Have spent the last hour looking at every site on pregnancy symptoms...I SOOOO need to do a test!

Morning Ladies,

We have been chatty over the last day or so.

Lou wishing you all the best for today hun, will be thinking of you

BG hope all goes well for you today I will be keeping everything crossed for you

Smudge hope your TWW flys by with a BFP at the end of it

Sonya all goes well for you, will be keeping my arms, legs, fingers & toes crossed for you

Shannon good luck hun with the scan, you DH sounds like a real sweetie. Sending you a big for today

Ellie only 2 more sleeps

BW glad you managed to get some work done, but damn technology always has to throw a spanner in the works. Sounds like you had a nice relaxing day anyway.

Sazz so sorry you had to work yesterday, hope the rest of your TWW goes fast

Hi to everyone else hope you all enjoyed your day off yesterday. Not much to report here just playing the waiting game.
    Better go have a mountain of washing to do and the sun has just come out, first time in a few days so I best chain myself to the washing machine for a few hrs.

Lou - fingers crossed for a nice easy transfer and two very sticky little embies!! good luck today hun - my thoughts are with you

well, only a couple of hours to go now til we visit the FS - am in two very different minds about the whole thing - and it's starting to do my head in!

firstly i keep thinking how good it will be to have a solid plan of attack and to know where we're going. the money isn't a big issue if we have to go through IVF, so bring it on - positive me is ready and waiting to get started!

on the other hand, it's running through my head that maybe it won't be so easy as setting a plan of attack - so far i haven't responded to any of the meds in the last 12 months - i haven't O'd since October/November 2005 even with medical intervent - what makes me think anything is going to happen now? maybe it's just not meant to be.... i know it's the negative side of my personality thats making me think stuff like this, but it's a thought pattern that is there.

so far the positive side is winning out - just gotta hope that it stays that way for a few more hours, and that FS gives me some good news - even if it's just the news that IVF is where we need to go!

sorry girls, that was a really self-involved post - just needing to get it all off my chest!

Hello

BG - Positive thoughts! Good luck with the FS
    Lou - Good luck with transfer today!

Well our FS appointment went well sorta.. i am ovulating which is good they found one dominant follicle so we went and picke dup the drugs fromt he clinic and we see the dr again on sunday.. and then transfer on the 7th...

Im a little concerned that on such a high dose of clomid we only got one follicle.. a little qorried my body is getting used to the meds or something.. oh well who knows hopefulli will be pregnant in a few weeks and i wont have to worry about it for years!

S

Im finally back home. we had one embie tf as the other 3 didnt make it, the embieolgies ? said that they had slowed right down and two had even gone a little backwards? so i have one very strong little bubba on board and we get out bt on 9th may (4yrs in our house that day too!)

BG - hope today goes as well for you

Shannon - im sorry i cant give you any advice ive never had the opportunity to go on clomid. all the best

Thanks again for all your support

xx

lou, sorry your other embies weren't strong enough hun - i'm praying that the bubba you've gone on board is a nice strong one - and very very sticky! maybe having your BT on the anniversary of moving into your house is a good omen hun!

DH has jsut arrived home from work so looks like we're off to the FS - catch you all up later. Fingers crossed...

Loula - Sending truckloads of sticky vibes..

BG - Hope all went well today.

Big hello to everyone else, I will have to go back and catch up on the latest.

Summer, Your appointment is tomorrow isn't it? Will be thinking of you

Nic

Hi everyone!
    Lou, sorry your other 3 embryos didnt make it but I truely hope the one you have on board now is super sticky and brings your baby dreams to life!
    BG, cant wait to hear how your FS appt went, I'm sure you will let us know as soon as you get home...
    Shannon, glad you got a result and that transfer is going ahead... when?
    Hi Nic and Rach and BW,
    Ellie, for your soooon. how many sleeps???? one? good luck chicky!!!!
    Good luck Summer for your appt. hope you get all your answers.
    Hi everyone else, who is cycling now??? getting confusing in here!
    Me, not much, 8 days till BFP? hope so.

well just slighty freaking out here! went to the loo and im bleeding on cd22! how can that be possiable. AF shouldnt be here. I should be ovulating around now. Now it messes up all the dates I worked out for AC. So confused and worried

Oh Summer, you poor thing, bugger! How frustrating for you. AF can Never be relied upon when you want her to be... maybe ring the clinic and talk to the nurses about it. Sorry I cant be more help. Hope things work out.

Thanks Sazz. I just had to post to keep myself sane and calm. I have my appointment tomorrow anyway, so I think I will just wait to ask them. Its just that I finally got to a point when I was ok with everything. Even worked out roughly if we started that it would work out well with work. I dont know, anyone else with normal cycle before starting Metformin get their cycles thrown into kaos??

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast