Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception #4 - April 07

Lou, I had the pregnyl shot as a trigger for EPU and then 3 days after transfer I had a much smaller dose of the same thing. I tested 5days later to see if it was out of the system and got a -ve so I guess it's gone.

Horray Sonya on your embies. that sounds great. They never tell me here what grade anything is or how many cells or what levels my bloods are, even if I ask they just say they are great or just what they would expect etc. Kinda annoying cause they might think I am too daft to understand but I dont really need to know, I'm just happy that they say it is good ykwim? Some girls just HAVE to know all the details but I'm not one.

My folks visited this arvo and all went well except everytime mum or I will have champers and she brought some today, not knowing we are cycling.... what to do?? I said I thought I was coming down with something (hence the hot flushes I've been having) and only poured myself a 1/4 glass which I stretched out over the whole arvo. Is this bad??? I really dont want to drink anything at all but surely only 1/4 glass over 3 hours is ok? I hope so, not that I am that confident about getting BFP but I dont want to spend 9 months feeling guilty either!!!

Sonya...had all the same 'stuff' going on...I'm still bloating and can't wait to stop crinone...last one tonight!
    Sazz...it's not 'lying' it's SELF PRESERVATION...you, DH and your little ones are a family now...and protecting that comes first...after everything you've been through you deserve to be free from all stress and negatives...which unfortunately seems to come with some families..mine included! Keep rubbing that tummy hun and focusing on them...not long now...lots of hugs xxx

Hey ellie sorry for streesing and pls dont worry about missing my post, it prob your pg brain kicking in.lol im sure it gets worse!Sorry i didnt understand that it was just your trigger, ive known that some ladies get another during their TWW

Well i know im crazy but ive already done 3 hpt!(yes i know) and as you guessed all BFN but then it was only 3 days after TF! still im going to do another on on Thursday morning before i go and see Antonia, i 'should' be about 12 DPO and figure that would be a good time to test.

For thoese of you that have known me long enough my bb are sagging a little again and thats always the first sign for me :-((

praying every day this is it.

Sazz - dont stress over the wine, ive heard that a little can be good as it help to relax you. looking forward to sharing your good news on the 4th, i think that the hot flushes are a good sign too!

First day back at work for me today and i think it might be a good thing, help me take my mind off it a little, im really going nuts with this cycle, i guess i know i will have to have another EPU if it doesnt work out

Hi ladies

Oh Loula honey don't give up yet.. I have everything crossed for you!

Sazza - Good luck for the 4th! Another BFP will be just what we need in here!

Ellie - Hope everything is going well.. any sign of morning sickness yet?

BG- Good luck with your alone time! Hope time flies for you! And im glad you got coem good news with the IUI protocol.

Good luck to everyone else.. heres to lots of BFP's!!

Well we are all set to go here trigger today (ouch) and then another injection fridaya nd then monday.. and transfer of the 2 little blastys on Monday. 1 week to go! Its good timing actually because it is a public holiday so DH can make the transfer and we can just go home and relax together!

Quick question has anyone used embryo glue with their IVf cycle before? We are using it this time..

Well had a big cry on DH yesterday and pretty scared i won't work again and well im really not looking forward to doing a stimulated cycle again.. This whole thing is so frustrating! Ahh ignore my vent i need to get into a positive frame of mind before they put them back on Monday!

Good luck everyone!

Wow, this place is all go!

Ellie - A big congrats on your BFP. Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Lou - Hope being back at work takes your mind off the 2ww, I will be thinking of you.

Sazz - I don't think a tiny amount of Champagne will have done any damage, good luck with the remainder of your 2ww

Shannon - Good luck with the trigger today and the transfer next week.

Sonya - Congrats on the embies and good luck with the transfer.

BG - Hope your alone time goes as quickly as it can. I hate it when my DH is away on business, not that it happens that often.

Hi to everyone else.

Started my last Clomid cycle today , I am also having hormone monitoring done this cycle as well. My DH and I have been using the billings method for about 8 months and our instructor has suggested having hormone monitoring done this cycle. Hopefully the monitoring will enable me to pinpoint ovulation as the Clomid has played havic with my natural signs.

Hi Everyone!

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing!

Ellie - Fantastic news for you!!! Congratulations! Its always wonderful when we get BFP's in here - keeps the faith in the whole AC thing!!!
    Sazz - Not long to go now, keep positive, I have everything crossed for you and sending every positive vibe that I have xxx

Lou - Stay positive... I know how you feel, sometimes this whole thing feels so monotonous, and after you've done it so many times you start asking everyone about everything different they've tried in case there's something you've mossed somewhere along the way!!!
    I would be interested to hear what Antonia's thoughts were when you first saw her as to how long she thought it would take, etc. Keep faith, sweetie, although I know its hard xxx
    Sonya - Isn't it amazing how many you got from what you originally thought would be minimal numbers???!!!
    Fantastic news, good luck for your transfer!!!
    Shannon - Best of luck for your FET, sending sticky vibes to you too!!!

Hi to BW, BG,Jo, Summer, Boo, ATT, Rach & Smudge, and welcome to you new ladies... hope you're not here too long!!!!

As for me - Had a lovely weekend, I turned 30 yesterday, and had a really nice dinner with all of my family Sat night in Sydney, and had a wonderful surprise yesterday when all of DH's family drove 300km down to take me out for lunch!!!
    Not at all expected - they all work & own restraurants, so weekends are always out for them!
    My SIL also had her second baby Monday, and only came out of hospital Thurs, so to see her was extremely unexpected!!!
    I also got to see her new bub which was really special, so I had a wonderful birthday!

Its so strange, I remember when I married my 1st DH & we had Luke - we were hoping for 4 children, and I wanted to have them all by the time I was 30... ahhh how things change!!!

On the TTC front though, I have 2 appointments over 2 days to see Antonia Ruhl in June (very excited & anxious to see what she has to say), and have also rang and made an appointment with the IVF clinic at RPA in Sydney for July.
    Am still wanting to stay with our clinic here on the Central Coast, but $$$ wise, RPA may be a better option for us to be able to do it sooner... but we'll see anyway!!!

Hope everyone is doing great!!!

Love Holly
    xxx

Hi All,
    Holly - i was never a clucky type but i thought i'd have had a couple by the time we were 30. Hah!

It's a busy place in here and everyone seems to be doing lots of different things - makes for interesting reading.

Well i have a few follies on board, and they are growing nicely. A few tiny ones too (6-8mm) - not sure if they use them? The lead follie is 20mm so either trigger tonight or tomorrow night. I'll know a bit later today. Actually the ultrasound really hurt today - i must have had 20 odd in my time, but i nearly leapt off the bed at one point. Not looking forward to the trigger itself - i think i'll get DH to do it. Then if it hurts i can blame him.

hehehe - good on you Jo - always nice to be able to blame DH for pain!! good luck this cycle hun

Holly - Happy B'day for yesterday! sounds like you had a really big weekend!

ATT - fingers crossed you and that the monitoring allows you to catch that eggie this month!

Shannon - good luck with the trigger and transfer hun - am hoping for a nice sticky embie from this FET for you. Hope the cry helped - i find it's so therapeutic to just get all the bottled up emotion out every now and again - and it's a case of either having a big cry, or destroying something (and we've run out of old garden to destroy for the moment!)

Lou - hoping you're feeling ok hun. it's almost impossible to not test isn't it? even when you know that it's probably too early? Hope being back at work helps the rest of the TWW fly past for you

Well, still waiting on AF's arrival and am getting impatient - i think i just want the next part to start! have been having a little bit of cramping, so i'm hoping she's on her way - but with my body, who knows? Hope she shows soon though - have been a moody cow the last couple of days, which DH blames on the provera - i don't care what it is, i just want the positive me back - hopefully that will come back when AF arrives. my alone time only lasted til about midnight last night at this stage - DH may have to go away again tonight or tomorrow, but for now he's home with me. have my RDO today, so had a nice relaxing morning, and planning on going out in the garden planting tulip bulbs in a little while (provided that the storm clouds have moved on!)

good luck with the trigger and epu kotare. there are quite a few of us with only a week or two difference in our stages. i had my epu a week ago today and transfer this wednesday but if you not doing blast your transfer wont be long after mine
    HOW EXCITING!!! hopefully a few more of us can join Ellie!!!!! i know that shannon, lou and sazza are about the same too!

ok embies update

1 at 5 cell
    1 at 6 cell
    1 at 7 cell
    and two perfect 8 cell

and the last one has fragmented so not very good and isnt going to make it.

so all in all i think its looking pretty good. i find out at 2.30 tomorrow the time of my transfer for wednesday.

quick question though, i read somewhere that if on day 3 they arent 8 cell they wont be viable is this true? if so only two will keep on going....

excellent news sonya. hope the smaller ones kick start really soon!

Sonya - hope your embies are going well. I'm not sure on the 'minimum' cells required. Hopefully someone can answer your question. Good luck for tomorrow!

Ellie - Huge congratulations on your BFP! Hoping you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Lou - Oh you poor thing..yes I think work can do wonders with keeping your mind off things. It's the getting out of bed and getting there that I seem to struggle with! I know what you are going through!! I will be thinking of you..

Sazz - You'll be fine with the champas..I've been avoiding my Mum..don't want to give any clues..couldn't stand it lol..Good luck to you for the rest of your 2ww..how are you feeling?

Shannon - Good luck with your trigger too, it'll be ok..DH will have to pamper you some more! Hang in there mate

Kotare - Good luck with the trigger..I know where you are coming from..
    I can relate to your comment about being this close, a milestone in itself really! Chin up

BG - Hope you are coping ok without DH...one positive is you have some quality time with your furbabies! I know it's different but they help!

Holly - best of luck @ your appointments!

Trying time - good luck with the clomid, hopefully this one is it

Rachm - how are you travelling?

Melbel - been wondering how you are getting on? Hope you are ok darl

As for me..I don't know!!! I had a 3day FET and am now on day 7 of 2ww..does that mean I am DPO10? Had a 10 cell emby transferred and am currently on 4 progesterone pessaries a day (yes you read right!) They are shocking blah. Not much we can do about it though..Have sore and bigger BB's and since about Friday have had constant dull abdominal pains. Like the pain I have when AF is here. Is this common? Can't rule out the pessaries. Trying not to be too optimistic, jic this month is not the one. Still debating with myself as to whether we test on Sat?

2ww madness continues!!!!

Hi to everyone else!

hi smudge! forgot you were on the TWW as well (oops sorry!)

for a BFP!!

Girls

Sonya sounds like your having a tuff time with side effects, hope your feeling better soon hun. Excellent news on your embies

Lou am keeping everything crossed for you

Sazz I'm sure that that small amount of champers would'nt hurt

Shannon just wanted to give you a big good luck with the trigger today

ATT sounds like things are moving in the right direction, hopefully the monitoring will help this cycle.

Holly happy B'day for yesterday sounds like you had a great day.

Kotare good luck with the trigger tonight

BG hope AF arrives soon hun.

Smudge hope your TWW flys by it ends with a BFP, I'm doing ok thanks for asking, TWW is doing my head in this cycle for some reason, maybe because I'm not at work too much time on my hands to over analise things.

Have been feeling a little off for the last few days feeling a bit light headed and queasy in the stomach so it got the better of me today and I tested BFN. So I am sure AF will be here tonight or in the morning.

Aww Rach, I hope not. Hang in there for you. Stinks doesn't it.

Award to the biggest chatterbox goes to.....everyone in the LT TTC and AC thread! Wow girls its so busy in here. Ive only had time to post in my journal and now read the the pages here before I need to get off and pretend Ive been doing other things before DH gets home. My midcyle bleed or maybe AF stopped so still unsure about what it actual was. I guess in 2 weeks time I will know either will AF really arriving or nothing.

How many cells do the eggs have to get to?

I know what you mean, Summer... I'm struggling to keep up!

I'll PM you a link that I found that not only has great pics of what goes on with embryos during IVF, but also gives explanations of cell numbers and stuff.

BW

Oh goodness - I go away for a few days and look what happens...

Way too much to keep up with!!!

Hi everyone - I will make a concerted effort to log on 148 times a day to keep up from now on LOL

BW - could you pls send me that link too - it sounds fascinating

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast