Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - April 2008

Hey ladies how are you all doing....wow you guys are on the road arent you!!! So much is happening in here.
    Hey Saph.........I had sickness 5 days before my BT...was feeling gross....dizzy, wanted to be sick but never was.....tired as......didnt think I was because I started to spot and thought it was AF but turned out it wasnt so YES I think you might feels signs..everyone is different but just letting you know I did so it is possible....GL huni!
    When are you testing?

Last edited by sushee; April 23rd, 2008 at 05:39 PM.

Hey all, i havn't posted for a couple of days as just had a really hectic weekend.
    Tiggerlinda: we're not so far apart either as scooby and i are pretty close in days, i started sniffing on 18 april.
    Paula: well you started sniffing 2 days before me, this is my first time sniffing. yeah i can taste it too but i've been having some food soon after and i think that helps. i havn't had any headaches really, a little tightness in the head and thats it, don't worry hope you like me and don't get bad headaches.
    Dellydoo: hope your jabbing isn't too bad and your scan went well i'm doing ICSI too due to dh vasectamy. that soup sounds delish, i'm going to try it YUM YUM.

as for me i've been sniffing for 5 days now and not really had a prob, i've been a bit tired but we've been really busy. our house is on the market and we had an offer on weekend nearly what we want, so we just wait for their house to sell?? hope it doesn't take long.

when we're talking about our angels/ devils, i have 3 ds and youngest 5. theres an ad for some great cleaning product and he says " mum, thats what you need so we could have a clean house all the time" they're so honest.
    well i feel like af will be here soon, due fri but i think will start early.
    hi to you all and lots of babydust for you all

janet

Hi there
    sorry i have been MIA, but life is so busy. we moved into our dream house at the end of nov last year and i am flat out patching, painting and fixing curtains etc. our dream house only became a reality as the last tenants run it down. But i love it and it makes the mortgage payments sooo worth it when you love where you are!

anyway enough waffling!!

started sniffing last weds, 2 in the AM 2 in the PM, now go down to 1 in AM, 1 in PM tomorrow. then the big wait for AF. she due this weekend, but from memory the synarel delayed it by 6 days last time. just waiting for her to rear her head and then i can start jabbing.

no side effects this time. not one headache or hot flush! yay!

Dellydoo
    Thanks somuch for the soup recipe It sounds lovely.
    We are actually having soup for dinner tonight so will try this one next time.
    Cyclone Campbell only got worse went to playgroup and he beat all the other children up. He though it was great fun a little embarased dont know if i can ever go back.
    Hope everyone is well.
    We got some exciting news today an insurance pay out in our favour is finally going to settle so baby if you are listening we now have somewhere for you to sleep and money for mummy to take a year off work now would be a good time for you to come. So do you think my body will listen. Hope so. Only four days to go. Although i am getting ovary pain which is getting worse so could be Af or not. The TWW does make you nuts or more nuts then usual. God I am in a good mood. Roll on friday.

Carla
    No BT date as this is an untracked cycle have to wait for AF or 20 dpo or what I think ovulation date was. At the moment I think I am 12dpo. By my calculation AF should arrive on the weekend.
    Hope you are doing well and peanut is ging all the things it should.

Thanks delly for the recipe - it's now printed and in my recipe book!!! Can't wait to try it

TL - so glad to hear AF is here and that u r not feeling sick - take care of urself sweet! PS. I am still reading "Spirit Babies" - very inspiring!!

Oh saph - ur DS sounds like my DS!!! hahaha - I feel heartened by ur posts . I took DS to the library today for babytime storytelling and nursery rhymes and all he wanted to do was wrestle his little mate to the ground, laughing as he did so. His name is Damon and we call him the Damonlition man. Well done on ur insurance pay-off - the universe is letting things come together for u so hope it means more and more good things.....

JBM - I laughed at ur DS and the cleaning ad - bless him - they are honest!

Good luck to all of you as always and hope ur feeling ok.

I am so excited by the change of energy in this thread - i really feel that things are looking up

barney Guest

yay for you TL im so glad af is here thinking of you my sweet
    to all you other wonderful girls im thinking of you all as well and wishing all :goodluck2:

can someone tell me if i did the right thing by taking the pill the following saturday after getting af???im sure i have just having a moment

Default hi all

im such a newbie here, still not sure of some of ur abbreviations though
    bf,af.......

will be going for egg catching tom, im jus so SCARED!!!!!!

to all

barney Guest

aaww best of luk to you marsha ill be thinking of you

and a big welcome to you hunny

Good Luck Marsha

Hi Marsha Darling!

Good luck today may you get lots of lovely eggs that just cannot wait to become embies!!

Adele
    x

Hello ladies

Sorry i have been MIA but i still feel like nothing much is going on with me at the moment. Cant wait to get right into it hopefully next week.

Janie only 6 more sleeps. Hopefully the long weekend takes your mind off things and Tuesday will be here before you know it.

dellydoo thanks for the recipe. Will definately be trying it

Saph i hope tornado Campbell is replaced by angelic Campbell today! Hope AF stays away too.

Scooby i agree, if i do get side effects, its worth it so ill deal with it.

Carla your 8 weeks already! Congrats. Thanks for popping in.

Janet yeah i too have found that eating or drinking something soon after really helps. Thats so cute of your DS. I love it how kids just say things like that so innocently. lol

Sonya thats great that you havent had any side effects. Hope AF shows up soon so you can move on to the next stage.

Marsha and best of luck with your cycle!

To everyone else including my name buddy a big

Well as i have mentioned, no side effects for me so far. I stop the pill on Sunday and i hope that AF shows up soon after.

Take care ladies and hope you are all having a great day!

Smithy I am not sure sweetheart - I would call your FS!

Hi Ladies,
    I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. After 2 unsuccessful IUI cycles DH and I have made the decision to go to IVF and will begin a short cycle on Friday 25th Apr. I have been lurking both here and the TWW threads for months now, and have been following your stories. I'm looking forward to sharing my journey with you.

Hey Paula, I'm here!!

Belinda

Hello fellow musketeer Lets hope our time in here is short and sweet and we both move onto the belly buddies threads real soon.

Hi Belinda... sorry your last IUI didn't bring you that much wanted BFP, but its great news about being able to move onto a short cycle of IVF. I think part of the reason that I have to do a down reg (long cycle) is due to my PCOS... I've got ovaries with minds of their own! My natural cycle is almost non-existant also. Wish I could do a short cycle... this waiting is doing my head in!

Hi everyone else. Here is lots of to you all.

Still loving these smilies

Janie xxx

good day ladies, jus came back fm e hospital.

Good news, a quad delivery in e hospital. Apparently e 2 embies multiply.

The OPU, i actually snore while doc catch e eggs. cant even remember wen im wheel to e recovery room. suppose to rest for another 2 hrs. however with all e chatterings, im awake. The lady who's schedued for OPU after me is resting opp me, den i heard some1 talking to her, its either her doc or nurse. Its abt her eggs, busybody Marsha listen tentatively, overall 10 eggs. wow!!!

Only den it occur to me, how come her result is out. Im way b4 her, i shld know my result too. Im worried stiff den tell myself to jus close my eyes n sleep. cant sleep....after e nurse check my BP, drink my milo n eat biscuit, i've to see my doc upstairs.overhead e nurse saying ** eggs but not sure if dats mine.

I was den called, no of eggs ...............12...........
    Well onli tom, i'll know their grades.

Lets hope every1 getting good news fm now onwards.

Hi everyone
    Well just got the good news that everything is base line and i can start jabbing tomorrow, woohooo. Got a little bit scared for the first time today, it like woah this is really happening and did i really ever think that i would be doing IVF after falling prg on the pill anyways here we go and i am so glad that im sharing this journey with so many wonderful strong women
    DD: that soup sounds awesome, i like the vegimite touch i always use HP so might have to give that a whirl. Thats so funny (wheres wally) but can it be wallamina i would like a girl please
    TL: glad to hear your feelin better and good luck with your scan tomorrow, we can become jabbing buddies, what amount of puregon are you on?
    Janet: love DS comment, can i get the name of that product ineed some too LOL. So glad your not getting any of the synerel stuff.
    Son: thats awesome espicially with the double dose, isnt it funnny that we want AF then dont want it, the witch must feel so unloved
    Saph: Thats great news, they say good things come in 3's so keep em coming. Cant believe you have held off this long from evil POAS, well done
    Smithy: cant help with the pill thing, but i know i started the pill when i was day 3 of AF but i was doing a pill crossover, do be honest i dont think it will matter too much. Good luck
    Marsha: hope the egg catching went really well today and that as i type they are all turning into lovely little ebbies. Goooooo
    Paula: not long to go hang in there hope AF comes straight away so you can get going.
    Bel: Hope it all flies in thats great being able to do a short cycle, good luck!!!
    Janie: yes smilies are awesome athough i miss "spotting" the little dog it was soo cute but the others make up for it.
    Well have a great night everyone how funny had to go back and remove some smilies i had too many heehee!!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast