Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - April 2008

slyder Guest

Default Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - April 2008

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows:

Sarah_H Admin
    Cailin Admin
    sushee Senior Moderator
    slyder

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Just a reminder to all: all LTers love seeing a fellow LTer achieve that longed-for BFP, and we all find hope in one of our own having success in this difficult journey. But please remember that there are those who cycled with you who may not have received good news at the end of their cycle. Please do not post baby/child/pg tickers or pg related signatures (eg blinking BFP icons) etc in this forum out of respect for them.

As it's easy to forget to remove your ticker, please be advised that we will remove it for you if it's posted in here. Just easier, is all.

The old thread is here

Well let me be the first to post in the new thread. Lets hope this brings everyone the BFP that we all desire.

Just got back from my massage and feel completely relaxed I may even need to go and have a sleep.

Here Here Saph I will add some

Me Fellig better have been able to eat today and I have only thrown up once

Hi girls
    Yes big giant :goodluck2:
    Sorry got carried away.
    TL: gees only threw up once yesterday thank god i havent been thrown up, but i tell you what i hate the headaches and nausea, do you take anything ? i nearly took some panadol yestrday as i was working and i spend the day drawing, i thought my head would explode.
    Saph: glad your feelin better, make sure they keep an eye on your liver i dont think it would be 2 big a deal for them to check liver function when they are already taking blood. Your liver is not something you want to mess around with! Whats with the rain ?? although i must admit im quite enjoying it
    JBM: synaryl tomorrow The headaches arent nice but if its worth it i dont care !!
    PLC: the things we do for our doctors, i tell u, good luck sweet and hope all that "hard" work pays off.

hi all,
    yes i start sniffing tommorrow. i got some panadol today in case i get really bad headaces. don't know if i'm allowed to take some but i really would prefer a warm bath to try to ease the pain away. i had to do some work at home today, so this is work, who's going to tell on me.

i'll let u all know how i'm feeling tom aft start sniffing.
    hoping for BFP next month.
    scooby: hope your headaches aren't too bad and all is well for this cycle. is this your first ever IVF cycle as i noticed you've done IUI and other stuff that i don't understand yet. anyway BFP for us both

janet
    janet

Scooby much better today
    JBM good luck sweet it will all be good

Me all the side effects are worth it for my little one

JBM - GL for ur sniffing today sweet -
    TL & scooby - how u feeling today ladies?
    saph - so JEALOUS of that massage - hope it did wonders for you!!
    smithy - sending out a hey to you and wishing u some positive vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know there are more of you - - wishing u all a great day!!!

btw, has anyone heard from penny?

afm, well, our bd fest turned into a bd fizzle last night - we just got way too tired - and not just as a result of the BD fest temp rise this morning so we may or may not have caught that egg....

PCL good today so far thanks for asking

everyone
    me waiting on AF so we can start stims after day 5 scan

Hi everyone,
    Sorry for being Awol I have actually been away. Again. And will be away on a family holiday next weekend.

Scooby I drove up north in all that rain,my god it just did not stop. Anyway DS and I had a relaxing couple of days. All he wanted to do was play in the puddles. Tipical boy.

As for me nothing is happening. No ovary pain which I had with the last two supported cycles. But that doesn't mean anything I guess just that the drugs are the culprit. Anyway hope everyone has a lovely weekend, think I might treat DH to a trip to the drive ins on sat night.

hey all,
    Saph204: that massage sounds good and a sleep as well, i've been feeling tired lately and this is before i even start any cycle!!.

Tiggerlinda: hope you're not throwing up anymore, thats not nice, especially for you.

Scooby: we all want lots of baby dust, keep it coming

PLC1805
    hope you caught that egg.

well i had my first day of synarel today and i didn't really have the headaches everyones talking about, maybe they don't come straight away?, i'm not complaining, i've set a reminder to go off on my mobile at 7 am and 7 pm to remind me to take it.
    i could taste it or something and i did feel a little ache but i get that from 3 boys somedays so i didn't really notice. i have got some panadol mini caps in case.

well it's all a waiting game and it seems to have taken so long to get to this point. i don't go to the clinic again until tue 29th then they see if i'm ready for fsh injecting,
    i told my sister i started sniffing today and i will be injecting soon, so we both had a laugh and she says i'm now a druggie. she's great:woman:

hope everyone is going well and trying to relax. i got some pregnancy magazines and i like reading the articles, they'll be good during the TWW also

anyway luck to you all

Janet

JBM well done side effect don't usally hit me but this time they did Oh well all worthit

Not Sick today just waiting on AF so we can then have a scan

barney Guest

oh come af for tigger she needs you
    i hope you are all having a great weekend
    best of luk to all of you this week with egg catching..sniffing..injecting
    for me started the pill today woohoo so here goes ivf # 2

Default hyiiiiiii

im such a newbie here. been trying to find webbies for those TTC, glad i've finally found it.

Start gonal-f injections since last friday, did blood test after e 'blocker' LH result not promising, got to take another xtra jab, luveris...

now 3 jabs daily till monday...

im so moody, i wunder if its due to all e jabs. I cried after knowing my LH is too low, cried when i didnt get the correct answer i wanted fm hubby. is it me or its e toll of the rollercoaster ride with ivf.....

Marsha it is normal to feel emotional. And yes it is the drugs. When i am injecting i will as soon asmurder you then cry about it. My nurse told me I am not insane that it is the drugs because our bodies are not use to these hormones. Best of luck and hope your journey here with us is a short one.

tks saph204.....

e moodswing is jus too much

Hopefully in TTC it'll be a short one

Marsha
    Yes normal and Ok watch us all on the ride

Me well AF is here lightly at 11 this morning so I call that day one hopefully scan on Thursday operation baby is now fully underway

Hi everyone
    TL: we are goin to pretty close together i took my last pill yesterday and saying as AF as been trying to make an apperance since last week im thonkin day 1 will be tomorrow or tue's. Good luck.
    Marsha: Welcome, yes the emotional rollercoaster and the lovely drugs to help it along, its all fun!!!!!! Dont worry youre in the best place. Good luck
    Saph: yeeehhaaa more rain, weve been in bunbury and it hasnt stopped, hows it goin ? one more week till anzac day, the count down is on and i really really hope this wonderful natural cycle will do the trick.
    Smithy: good luck, isnt it so weird takin the pill to try and fall preg, v weird concept.
    JBM: hope you have no headaches at all, you really dont need it with 3 boys in tow!Im sure your glad to be finally getting goin good luck.
    ME: Las tpill yesterday, still sniffin so bring it on AF im waiting patiently (NOT)
    Good luck girls big hugs to you all and heres to all the BFP this month and next.

Well hi everyone,
    Scooby I am so over the rain DS has now got a cold from getting wet last week.

I have to say i feel like crap. I have a headache feel like I want to vommit and i could sleep for a week. It is far to soon for morning sickness and I dont want to get my hopes up. Possibly I am just sick.

Like I said in The TWW forum my CM has been a little odd since I thought I ovulated so now I am not sure if i did or not (sorry for the TMI).

Anyway hope everyone is well and some of you join me in the TWW soon it is very lonely here

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast