Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - April 2008

Hi everyone ,

Hope everyone is well sniffing jabbing and whatever else. Well DS was an angel today he was at daycare. Went on a shopping spree with my new found millions. Hahaha.

Right here goes have a yucky question to ask. Does anyone know what happens to you cervical mucus when you fall pregnant? I know TMI but it went the egg white so i though ovulation that was 14 days ago and since then I have had this same mucus. Does it stay like this when preg? Why hasn;t it gone back to the normal creamy. Myovaries are still sore as are my boobies but then at times i have had cramps so I think AF is around the corner. I am so tempted to POAS but maybe it is still to early.

Hi Saph - Not entirely sure but I do know that Clomid can mess with your cm.

Good luck

saph oh i soooo hope you get a BFP, i think u can test 4 days prior to AF. CM i think is usually creamy when prg remember the leukkorhea you have late on in prg similar to that. everything crossed for you. good luck

Thanks for the replies.Gross i know not the creamy type so I am so confussed. Thanks belle for your advise that would explain it. Still think AF will arrive in the next day or so because of ache down there. Oh God how our bodies become public property. Will stop talking about CM now.

Oh Saph Im praying very hard for you......try not to crack and POAS just yet..maybe hang on for another few days if you can.........

Well hi everyone,
    Hope everyone is well.
    Thanks Carla for the positive vibes hopefully that is all we need. Still feel like Af is around the corner. Very heavy feeling down there. But with DS I went to the doctor for the test and said that I didn't think I needed one as I felt like Af was coming and I was already seven weeks. So hopefully this is what I am feeling. Went to eat my lunch today and pushed it away it made me feel sick. Oh my god and the chicken for dinner the smell was unbelievable. After smellng that I dont think I could eat it.

Anyway completely off the topic think we have narrowed our birthday celebration to a trip to the whitsundays. Any one stayed on Long island before. Think this is where we are going to stay. I guess you only turn 30 once and with my family the further we are away the better.

SAph Im feeling very positive about this......JUST TAKE THE TEST, I CANT STAND THE WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!! GO ON GO ON GO ON!!!!

oh carla i so want to do the same
    go saph take the test, take the test. you have got the most patience i think ive ever come across on BB.

hey all.
    Sonya 1: 2am sniffing!!, thats just too early for anyone to be awake, good still no symtoms. i've had a couiple of hot flushes but the seasons are all over the place and it's 9 degrees in morn and 22 by afternoon, so who knows what to wear?. good luck
    Saph 204:
    i have 3 ds so maybe they're so exsausted from wresting and chasing each other theres no energy left to attack anyone else? hope remainder of TWW goes fast for you and you get that BFP !!!

Plc 1805: yes i feel theres good energy too, lots of BFP for us all!!

Marsha:theres an abbreviation answers in the start of the forum somewhere?, i printed it off and used it a lot when i first joined here which wasn't that long ago, i sometimes still use it.12 eggs thats good, hope they're strong ones

Paula: i've had a couple of hot flushes but no headaches yet, hope all goes well:goodluck2:
    Belinda: Welcome to the LTTC, hope all goes well for IVF and you get that BFP

Scooby: hope your jabbing goes well, i feel a bit like you, it's actually happening. af is due fri and prob start jabbing next week, i got clinic visit tue morn 29th april 8am in city and it's 45 mins from where we live so early morn for me.
    yes in this ad some people ring up to say "they've got a messy house "and i think it's jiff add. and these two people come over and just spray and wipe over the dirty scungy floors and miraculously they're sparkling clean!!!
    yeah in our dreams.
    anyway hope all goes well.

well to anyone i selfishly didn't say hi to "HI"
    was that good enough.
    nothing much happening , waiting for af on fri, it's scary but i'm saying this will be my last af for 9 months YEAH, i hope:
    i'm excited and nervous
    theres going to be lots of BFP soon, lets hope .
    i'm so glad to have all you guys to chat to, it's good that we're all going thru this together

Janet:

Hi Ladies

Thanks for the warm welcome. And I am sorry for not doing any personals today, still catching up on everyones stories. There are alot more of you here than the IUI thread so I have to go back for a re-read of posts.
    Picked up my meds this morning and to my surprise the nurse asked me to start the injections today instead of tomorrow. So we are underway! I am going to be using gonal-f this cycle. For both IUIs I was using puregon. Do any of you know if the side effects are similar for both meds, I wasn't a happy girl on the puregon!

Hi Lovely Ladies

Hope everyone is well. Just wanted to wish everyone a great long weekend. Saph I will be popping in to see how you are going... I agree with the girls... the suspense is killing me!!!! I'll be that AF keeps her ugly face to herself. Being turned off by food smells certainly seems positive...

Belinda, you lucky thing getting to start your jabs today! I've never had Gonal F, but I believe that it is virtually the same thing, just a different brand. I'm sooooo jealous! I'm still on the countdown to starting to sniff This really seems to be the never ending or should I say never beginning cycle.

Janet, hears hoping that AF shows for you on Friday so you can get this show on the road!

Paula, how are you my love? Hope the sniffing is going well.

Carla, how lovely to see you... I hope all is travelling well. I can't believe you are 8 weeks along already! That has just flown by. Here is lots of for you.

Scooby, great to hear you have started on the jabs too! I have so many good vibes at the moment... I think there are going to be a record amount of BFP over the coming month :goodluck2:

Marsha, 12 eggs sounds great! Let us know how you go with your transfer.

To anyone I have missed :loveshower
    Janie xxx

You guys make me laugh.

I have been to the shops twice today( as I have completely lost my mind and forgot half the stuff) and had the will power to abstain from buying a test. Will try and hold off until Sunday night when we get back from our weekend away. That is well past when I think Af should be due. Sorry.

Bailey2000 Guest

Default Transfer today - need to vent

Hi,

I've looked at the rules for the various forums and I'm not entirely clear which one I should be on as I'm not TTC long term but I am undergoing assistance for pregnancy. I desperately just need to chat with others in the same situation. I have some great friends but this topic is not as interesting to them. I transferred two embryo's today and I don't think they were great quality.....

Cheers,
    B

slyder Guest

You're in the right place, Bailey. Welcome

Bailey Welcome

I am the same as you. As my DS is only 16months old have not been TTC for the standard 12 months but I am undergoing assisted conception.

So hope your time here with us is brief. Ask all the questions you like and you will get loads of support from us. We only hope for that BFP or everyone.

Sadly I started a lengthy post, left it at the half way mark to do other things, came back and it's gone.

Just wanted to check in and see that everyone was ok with not only their meds but also with their spirits - hope they're on the upside!!!

Bailey - welcome honey - the girls here are the best and will loook after you - GL and keep strong sweet!!!

saph - quietly very excited for you honey - sending you some extra special positive vibes for Sunday!!!

janie - take care of yourself

BB73 - GL honey - all the best with it all

JBM - yay for the positivity!!!

sccoby & carla - what a great cheer group u r - such incredible support!!!

marsha - congrats on the GREAT news - hope it keeps going from strength to strength!!

TL & delly - hope ur both doin fine

Hey to anyone else I am sure to have missed!!!

hyiiiii all
    Bailey & BB73
    saph204

12 eggs, 12 matured HOWEVER ONLY 9 fertilised
    ET schedue on sat(3 days after OPU), is it bcos they're not so good dat e transfer cant be done tom, friday btw, wat make a good quality embies
    dis is dampening my spirit

Bailey2000 Guest

Default Grade 3 transfer

Hi all,

Hope you are all enjoying the beginning of the long weekend. I'm going to vent now that I've found the right thread, if you don't mind.

Yesterday I had my transfer, 2 embryo's but only grade 3 quality. The Dr. and the scientist were both pessimistic, very somber looks, soothing voices, and they started talking about the next round already (the Dr. said that he would not give me such high hormone doses next time...). This is my first IVF cycle and I'm devastated. I am so tempted to grab that bottle of red wine on the kitchen bench. What's the point in me waiting if the Dr. and scientist believe that this is not going to work? They were very keen to put two back in as well, obviously because they didn't hold much hope. Being dosed up on these drugs, now Crinone, my breasts sore, I just want to purge my system of all the drugs and start again in a month or two. My husband had a vasectomy more than 20 years ago so his sperm is in the freezer in Kent street and he is on the other side of the world, living in and working from Spain. My dog is stuck in Switzerland as we moved there for my husband's job for a while. We are keeping the dog in Switzerland and we were planning for me to join both DH and dog in Spain next month. Now that is on the back burner and I'm not sure when I'll see my dog (it's been five months already) nor DH. I'm so upset today and feel very alone. What's more, I'm in temporary furnished accommodation and ended the lease early as I thought I would be leaving. Now I'm not so I have to find somewhere else by the 1st May. The instability is getting me down too, the ongoing changes, and of course, IVF.

I have obviously been labouring (pardon the pun) under a gross misapprehension about how this might come easier to me given I'm apparently 'normal' and come from a long line of good, stable breeders.

I'm studying law as well and I can't be bothered focussing on my studies right now. I'm lying in bed (thank goodness it's raining, it suits my mood), I don't feel like going anywhere. I think this is the closest to depression I've ever felt, although I'm sure it's not clinical depression. I need to get my mind in a better frame, start thinking about the positives in life, as there are so many. This has really been quite a reality check for me though as I thought I would just coast through this. I'd say I was borderline arrogant. Im pretty angry too, at myself. I'm frustrated, I can't do the exercise I usually do. And I'm not as tough as I thought. I have a girlfriend who has been through this 15 times and still no success.

Anyway, rant over for now. BTW I'm 38 so I'm worried about age too.

Well my fellow TTCer's, have a nice weekend, thanks for 'listening'.

Cheers
    B

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast