Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - August/September 2006

Hi there all,

Zap - sorry af arrived, I am please for you though that you are being referred.

Shannon - welcome, hope you get some success soon.

Sari - sorry the witch arrived for you to.

Lou - it seems really silly to say this but hope af arrives soon for you so you can start on your next cycle.

Well had yet another b/t this morning but was told this arvo that we need to bd tomorrow morning (I will be Oing) so I can go in for my post coital test which hopefully will be all ok.
    Jo

Lou - Hope AF arrives for you soon so you can start on the next cycle! Sounds awful saying that.....

Jo - thinking of you tomorrow. Do you know when you will have some results back?

Nic

baby_love Guest

Hello my Lovelies,

Shannon - Welcome, I hope your stay here is nice and short and you get your BFP sooner rather than later. Age does not come into the picture...so dont let that worry you. I am pretty much in the same boat - IVF/ICSI is really our only chance. Good luck and look forward to chatting more with you
    Sari - so sorry AF showed up!!!
    Danni - Hi sweetie - how is everything going for you?? big for you. Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy.

Well, I have just finifhed my 10 days of provera to bring on AF, but Alas...nothing yet???? I took my last tablet on Saturday so by rights something should have happened Sunday or at least this morning - nada not even the tiniest bit of spotting. What is it with her - when you desperately need her to show up she's running way behind schedule, but you pray for her to stay away and whammo she's there!?!?!? Has anyone else taken provera to induce?? If so when did AF arrive for you. Might ring clinic if nothing has happened by this afternoon.
    Have a great day everyone
    Love Alex xoxo

thanks babylove, i am enjoying in this pregnancy, thnk you Hope things start happening for you real soon

bobbysox Guest

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new in here. This is my storey.

I've started my first IVF cycle on the 10/8/06. I started with Levlan (pill) and then Synarel. I'm up to injection number 8 tomorrow morning of Puregon My egg collection is on the 18/9/06 and the transfer should be the 21/9/06.

I just wanted to say I've been lurking around for a while and I have learned so much from your posts thankyou.

I wish you all the best.

Good to hear from you bobbysox. i wish you all the best and have every thing crossed for you.
    how are you doing?
    Hope to hear good news xx

Alex Guest

Hi Babysox,

Good luck! Keep going, it is a very stressful time.

I'm also new here (I joined yesterday, Sunday) and am really pleased that I joined!

R A

Happy Birthday Lou(la)! I hope you have a geat day sweets.......talk later

Sarah xoxo

well back on the ttc monthly rollercoaster again!!!

started temping again this morning and am taking evening primrose oil to help cm

doc seems to think cm could be hostile and therfore killing all the little fellas.

only a day or two of af left and then off to the doc's for tests.

A BIG hello to everyone!

take care
    racheal

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hello girls,

just wanted to let everyone know that my old computer was being a PITA a couple of weeks ago, so I got a new one, and then that one crashed too! I had to get the hard-drive re-formatted, and in the process, lost all my emails received in the last few weeks. If anyone has sent me details for the front page that haven't yet been updated, PLEASE re-send your email! I'm so sorry, chookies!

love
    sushee

Morning Girls

Shannon - Welcome to BB!!!!

Rachael, Zap & Sari - Sorry that AF turned up........Fingers crossed for next month.

to everyone else.

Well I have started my FET cycle. I am currently on 6mg of progynova to build up my lining and still sniffing the synarel. I have a scan on the 21st September and if my lining is thick enough I will start the pessaries. So if all goes to plan they will transfer (2 blasties) on 26th September.

Jade

Good luck Jade go little blasties!!!

Hi there girls,
    i am new to here and thought i would introduce my self. We have been trying for 1 1/2 years and i have been off the pill for 2. i have been diagnosed with pcos when i was 13 so always new it would be a bit difficult. had my first appointment with my fs about 2 months ago and she sent me for the full bloods and an ultrasound so i am due to go back there this monday and get the results. i was just wondering if anyone has been in the same situation and has come out of it with a baby and also wondering wat i should kinda expect at this appointment will she start me on anything to start trying to get pg. i am just very nervous and scared and am just after any succsess stories or advice.

Hey girls its just me again... i was just wanting to know also if anyone has a similar situation to me or knows of anyone and have been succsefull in concieving.
    This is my story...
    i was diagnosed with pcos when i was 13 as i had very irregular cycles so they put me on the pill but i couldnt be on it cause it made me vilontly ill so i took myself off it... i get my periods only 1 or 2 a year and when they do arrive they stay for months on end or untill i get medication to stop them... i have ended up in hospital 2 for losing to much blood and once i needed a blood transfusion because my blood levels were so low i was at risk of it turning into lukemia further on. i try to eat as healthy as i can and walk as much as possible... i always remember the first doctor that diagnosed me said that when i did try to have a baby i would have some trouble but no to worry about that as i was only 13.. so i guess i am just lookin for some reasurrance that it will eventually happen and would love to hear some succsess stories of yours or someone you know.
    sorry about the long post...

Kristie - Welcome to BB. I would say it would depend on your results so it's hard to say but I hope you get some answers. She might start you on clomid if you aren't ovulating. We haven't had any success so far we have tried 6 months of clomid, 1 stimulated IVF cycle but as yet no luck. Hopefully this FET cycle will work . Good luck and I hope you get your BFP really soon.

Jade

kristie,

First of all welcome to BB the ladies here a wealth of knowledge so make sure you hang around! I would say the doc's would give you med's to bring on your period and try and regulate your cycles. Have you ever been to a nautrpath? Lots of girls here visit them and have good results getting their cycles in order.

Take Care
    Racheal

hey all...
    i have tried a nutrapath but didnt like the taste of the herbs i had to drink and also was a bit sceptical about them really working. i was just reading about clomid and metaformin and that it is more likely to fall pregnant when taking both but it is more easier to miss carry that way and i was just wondering should i ask the doctor to prescribe me both and go that way??? sorry about all the questions i have its just that i am new to the fs thing.

Alibakes Guest

Hello girls, I'm new and feel a bit fraudulent. I came across this page by typing in IVF and COST into google. I'm not having reproductive treatment yet but hope to be in the next year. My husband was diagnosed with hodgkins lymphoma 2 weeks before we were married. We have been together for 10 years and were planning on starting a family straight away but instead of cavorting on a honeymoon we visted the sperm bank and he started chemo. He could remain infertile until the end of my fertile life so even though I feel guilty I've been learning more and more about IVF and am very grateful for this forum...one day I might even know what everything stands for! His treatment finishes in November and all I want is for him to be ok.....but sometimes I dream that I might be lucky enough to get to both of my wishes, hope everyone has a good week x al

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast