Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Dec 2007 #2

Mon you are sweet thanks for the offer but sitting at work waiting for my last day to vbe over

Shannon - thanks for the offer but - who would procrastinate here in my absence?? I cannot let the team down.
    Hi Mon - feeling swollen honey - emotional?? You sound tops love!

DD - LOL and good point

DD - Im with you need to keep the team afloat by procrastinating which I am very very good at - even more since I know my DH is already home lol

TL - wow last day do you a bit sad hun or just looking forward to what lays ahead?

Mon - thanks for the well wishes, good luck with your injections and the fairies taking you to all sorts of wonderful places ... good for zoning out those fairies are !~

Hi everyone,

Dellydoo: Thanks for your chant! I'm doing it right now, let's hope the old bag is listening!

TL: Hope you are feeling OK today and that your FS gets back to you soon with those answers!

Mon: Thanks for your TWW good wishes, hope your ovaries are well and truly "awake" for you!

Melsta: to Mini Me!!

As posted in the TWW thread, I spotted a bit over night, and am cramping again, so don't feel at all confident about BT tomorrow. There has been no spotting since, but just the fact that it was there makes me think no BFP for me.

BB - Hopefully its is spotting the brings a BFP

Last day tomorrow Yay Yay Yay

Just spoken to my new boss and excited about starting Monday!

Who knows? IVF seems to completely make you lose touch with your own body, I think!!

TL - Congrats on your new job!! Hope you are totally enjoying your LAST DAY!!

I have everything crossed for you

BB - think positively honey. It's not over yet babes!

Brownbug - I'll be keeping everything crossed too for your BT tomorrow - be sure you drop in and let us all know how it went!

DD - your posts make me cack meself every time - you're a hoot!

Melsta - how are you feeling hun? Over halfway there!

TL - How's it going? Feeling better today?

No news from me. Felt a little depressed today, but I guess that's natural. Really not looking forward to Xmas - I just wish I could wake up tomorrow and it's December 26! Just waiting on AF to arrive so I can start the next cycle - patience was never my strong point LOL.

Vicki
    x

Vicki - I actually think you have more strength than you give yourself credit for hun, dont underestimate the power within as you have shown it to us on more than one occasion !!!

I feeling ok hun, I bought a HPT today in the faith I dont have even strength to wait until next wed and after being told that crinone doesnt affect levels like pregnyl ... so how long do i wait to use it is the key lololol .... hmmmmm he he he ...

Hope everyone is having a good night *yawn* sleepy time lol how the night flies away from us !!!

DD - you made me laugh! Yes I am pretty swollen at the mo. and when it affects me emotionally it translates to the physical! As a result am stuffed after eating thai ... blah! And I guess in a weeks time will be sporting a faux 5 mth pg tum! Gotta love the stims!
    Melsta - hang in there ... and if u can try not to test! it will only make u go even more crazy! not that you're crazy its just the ivf aliens that invade our bodies over this time that makes us loco!
    Vicki sorry to hear things didnt go well and I understand how hard it is esp. over this festive period! Sending you lots of positive vibes! Hope you can relax and not wish your life away! The time will come ... I mean who am I to speak ... I can be so impatient its ridiculous!
    TL- congrats on ur new job! Nothing like new beginnings to add a spark to life! GL!
    BB - GL with your BT! Sounds like implantation bleeding to me ... sounds like a good sign! Hoping you have a peaceful nights rest ... sending lots of sticky vibes for a + result tomorrow!
    Bon Soire to all
    Mon
    Last edited by Mon; December 6th, 2007 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Fairies hijacked my spelling and grammar

Hi everyone, as per usual have waited too long between posts and can't keep up now. Have read everything had a laugh, felt a bit sad and can relate to those having problems but most of all wishing you all luck. Hope things pan out how you want and need them.

Hello cherubs - dropping in to say Good Morning and spreading sticky vibes to Melsta and BB. Melsta - back away from the HPT...we have you surrounded

Don't worry Pookie - AF will be along any minute - ususally wearing white underwear is enough to inspire her immediate arrival.
    Mon - you are a fauz pin cushion for a while and everything is SO sensitive - I had a wax last night and with my hormones still peaking it was tons of fun.

TL - is today your last, last day???

Hi BD - great to see you in here again!

Right...what am I paid to do here again???

Good Morning Ladies

TL - Yay last day!!!!!!!!

Mon - I know the feeling hun, i somehow managed to squeeze into my jeans this morning But yep we are day 8 of injections today so just in front of you, i think last time we cycled i was just behind you Maybe its a good sign! You see the FS today as well??

Melsta - Have you tested or still fighting the urge?

PG - How about white undies and a white dress?? Thats sure to work!!

Well we see FS this afternoon... 80% think they are going to can this cycle, there just isn't enough CM
    Saw the Acupuncturist/Chines Medecine guy last night and he thinks the FS shouldn't have let me go straight to FSH when my body hadn't recoved yet from the last cycle 2 1/2 months ago, But oh well too late now and at least i know ive tried DH wants to go on holidays to the US next May so wants to take a break from TTC until we get back...... 6 months is a long time So im hoping we dont cancel and i get this last go before we have to have the holiday vs IVF discussion. Oh well sorry for blabbering i guess i care more about this scan and potentially cancelling this cycle than i thought i did.

Have a great day ladies

DD - lololol can I break through the surroundings lolol ..... hmmm with all my might I might be able to lolol and hun it is Friday no one is meant to work on a Friday - remembers it is POETS day lol

Mon - i love the aliens they are with me all the time lately lolol ... ........ i swear they have kidnap all possibility for me to make rational thoughts lol Feel for you re the bloating but was the thai nice ??? I luuuuurve Thai mmmmmmmm *yummy* lol

Shannon - hun I hope you get to continue on with the cycle .... when will you know what happens with the cycle ??? i have everything crossed for you hun .....

TL - good luck for your last day hun ... hope that you hve a fabulous day !!!!!

Hi to everyone else I have missed xoxo

Shannon You just never know what they will say

Mon: I have a whole IVF wardrobe

AF - Please arrive for Viccki

Yes it is my last day and I am very excited

TL - are you having a farewell lunch or anything - hope they look after you and you enjoy your last day - just think a whole new world of wonder and fulfillment starts for you on Monday !!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast