Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Dec 2007 #2

Hi Gals and Slyder,

So much has happened in the few days I have been away! Have caught up and a big 'hi to all!
    melsta, GL with BT 2 morrow! I have my fingers crossed!!!
    miss_c, Congrats on becoming officially a MRS
    dellydoo - hope all is well!
    TL, Hope all is good with the new job
    wannababy, so sorry to hear about this cycle hope it works out betta in 08 for u.
    shannon, GL for EPU tomorrow ... fingers crossed.
    mwalsh, welcome!
    Brownbug - congrats on your BFP - great to hear some great news!
    To every1 else I have missed, ur in my thoughts and am sending u lots of baby vibes!

As for me, going for 2nd BT and scan tomorrow morning. Had BT and first scan on Monday morning. All well! Follies awake and baking! Have approx 15 on each ovary about 9-13mm. Bloods were a bit on the high side - 3147 - but FS has decided to keep me on same protocol 225iu! Should be going in for EPU on Monday! So fingers crossed all goes well tomorrow and that my blood levels dont sky rocket like they did last time!

Take care and speak soon
    Mon
    Last edited by Mon; December 11th, 2007 at 11:06 PM. Reason: its late and still off with fairies

melsta, miss_c - Good Luck today! thinking of you both
    mon, way to go with baking those follies...
    peta how are things with you sweet?
    vicki, way to go, sounding very positive (it is rubbing off on me too! )
    will do TL! thanks hun.
    wannababy, sounds like a great plan!
    dellydo, perhaps we will be kinda cycling together when you do your FET in feb
    hi to all
    xx
    Last edited by dusty; December 12th, 2007 at 07:17 AM. Reason: ETA

shannon, best of luck with your EPU hun! xx

hiya dusty - how are you my sweet - good to see you again hun and hope that you are feeling ok ...

mon hun - nice work on the follies and here is hoping that those levels play nice and stay where they are ... fingers crossed that you get your EPU on monday but they sound like nice follies indeed !!!

wannababy - you sound in much better spirits hun and 1st week of jan is not far away at all hey !!! at least in between you can relax and be festive and then you are all prepared for FET ... still take care of your body though wont you hun !

Shannon - GL for EPU .... am thinking of you and hope you get a dream result ....

Vicki - hun not long to go now !!! Are you on the countdown ....

Miss C - my little twin lol GL for today hun hope to hear from you soon ....

Awww you girls are so so sweet what would I do without you and all of your good luck and wishes .... I am super busy today which is planned so I have plenty to keep my mind busy and get organised lol .... the blood has been taken, collected by mr pathology courier and now the wait really begins .... the clinic was very very quiet this morning so hoping that the results are quick as not many b/t for them this morning .....

Anyways back to work to keep myself occupied will check in when i know either way ..... eeek .....

Dusty - that would be awesome - AF arrived today and I think I am finally starting to feel normal again - my boobs have been so so sore!

Melsta Melsta Melsta....I am hoping and wishing and praying for you baby!

Hey there everyone

Sorry I've been AWOL again - hosting ILs up to yesterday (they left for UK last night) and recovering from the wedding on Sunday - v.tired and emotional, as well as busy!

Well, it's a BFN for me this first cycle I had some spotting on Friday /Saturday last week, which turned into AF in the middle of my wedding on Sunday! LOL how ironic. Scheduled b/t/ this morning (which I did not want to go to) confirmed it with 0 HCG.

My wedding on Sunday was the best day of my life, so it's somewhat bittersweet, but we're looking forward immediately - the aim is to confirm with FS whether we are going straight into down-reg in the next day or so or whether we are doing a thaw cycle after a rest cycle. As we only have 1 freezybub, we're keen to do another down-reg to use the time we have here before we move early next year to the best advantage. At the same time, I think a natural thaw cycle may give us a better chance so we're not sure and we're seeking advice - I have up until day 7 (which is Saturday) to start OCP if we try another down reg cycle before we leave, so hopefully we'll get a chance to speak to FS in the next day or so. Any advice that anyone here has would be much appreciated too

I am hoping to spend some time reading the threads later on today to catch up with you all, and I will be able to start posting personals again, which I miss dreadfully. I've missed you all and BB heaps, despite all the big events, and after my honeymoon (starting this Sat till next Sat) I'll be back far more regularly (like, every hour or so!! )

Hope everyone is well, and looking forward to catching up and communicating with you all again.

Hugs,

Miss C (now also know as Mrs C! :P)

Miss c WOW! what a weekend. firstly congrtatulations on the wedding!!!!!!!! and its wonderful to hear how positive you are thinking about the TTC..... have an awesome honeymoon. cant wait to hear about it all when you get back.

Congratulations Miss C - I am so so happy for you honey and I am glad your wedding day was so special. 2008 is going to be your year for a bubby honey! You and me both!
    Now go, relax and sex it up with hubby!
    DD

Thanks Sonya & DD
    Hubby is at back work today, and I'm doing several loads of washing and cleaning up after ILs - how sexy is that!? Honeymoon material lol!!
    We're off to Lord Howe Island - can't wait! It will be a brilliant rest and space away from the IVF disappointment before we getting on the rollercoaster again!!
    Hugs to you both

mi(r)ss_c congrats on your wedding (sorry i thought it was this coming sunday ) and lots of on your bfn. your perfect ending will be with us in 2008 and we can all do it together. sounds like you have a plan or two up your sleeve.
    you are heading to lord howe on your honeymoon exactly when we did 2 years ago. it is AMAZING!!!! the bestest destination. our anniversary is this wknd in fact. OMG one of the best things is to order fish from the local fishmonger by leaving a note in a little box in the morning at the store and he will hand deliver it freshly filleted to your accommodation that afternoon with condiments etc if you want them and then cycle to the lagoon (only way to get around LHI) before sunset and there are private little BBQs with freshly stacked wood all around that you can cook it up and enjoy the sunset and fresh fish. it is amazing. and even fit in a snorkle too. seriously awesome holiday destination. the locals are so nice. you may also be able to make their community outdoor christmas carols which was lovely.

melsta,

xx

WOW! How amazing! Thanks so much for the tips - we certainly had planned snorkelling, but the other things sound brilliant too! Wonderful!

Happy anniversary, love I hope you have a lovely weekend too - lovely romantic and relaxing things planned, I hope! I also hope you're travelling along ok - I haven't been in touch so long to check how you are. You're right 2008 is going to be it

thanks hun, you will quickly work out what to do when you get to LHI. btw each restaurant is only open a couple of nights a week so each morning you work out which one is open and your accommodation can book you in for dinner or you can swing by on your way to the lagoon or beach. we are going to have a family holiday back there soon as it is one of the only places i have ever been to where it is better IRL than you see in the glossy advertising pictures.
    lets both drink to 2008!!!

More great advice! Awesome - thanks dusty!!
    Drinks to 2008 yay! Very positive and encouraging!
    Happy Anniversary!!

OMG OMG OMG - It is a BFP .... HCG levels are 475, and they look for 100 in our clinic .... I am officially shocked ..... holy hoo hah ..... i cant even cry ... (yet!)

MELSTA

thanks to everyone for your thoughts and wishes too not only in the 2WW but in general .... it wouldnt have been easy without each and everyone of you who all bring something special to this group ....

Thanx Dusty !!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast