Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Dec 2007 #2

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

So many hugs, my lovely

Yay Yay Yay - Melsta honey I am having a little weep just for you! You are amazing - Go Supergirl! Mini Me is IN THE BUILDING!

Thanks DD - yep Mini Me is real now .... reality will settle in when i see DH tonight I think ...

YAY MELSTA!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

I just knew it would be BFP for you - I had a feeling in my water!

Congrats hun...I'm super pleased for you and DH. Hope to be joining you very soon.

Vicki
    xxx

thanks vicki hun ... i really feel like 2008 will kick off with a bang and lots of lots of BFP's for you all ...... i look forward to seeing it all happen for everyone as you all deserve it so so so much ....

keep drinking that water hun so you get yours !!!

dear dahling melsta... what a brilliant news...
    Soooooooooooooooo happpy for you.. and yes, it definitely gives us a strong positive feeling for our 2008 cycle....
    Congrats dear.... enjoy every single second.... we will join u soonnn... !!!

Quick update from miss C:
    I'm off to see FS tomorrow morning to discuss options for another down-reg stim cycle (where I would start OCP tomorrow) or whether I have a rest until after Christmas and go for a natural FET cycle in January...
    I'm fairly confused about what would be the best thing given our imminent move to the UK, which we can delay til the end of Feb at the latest... stim or thaw?? I'm going to try and get some more detailed information about IVF in the UK...

Any information anyone has on the success of thaw cycles versus stim cycles and any advice would be much appreciated - it would help in discussions with DH tonight and FS tomorrow..

Ta muchly,
    Miss C

melsta, mon sends a huge congrats to you! she wont be online until tomorrow but wanted me to let you know. are things sinking in yet?

mrs_c best of luck tomorrow. it is hard to decide when there are so many factors including moving to the UK. there is always a risk that your frostie wont survive thaw which happens sometimes. i am sure your FS will talk to you about this too.

Melsta - WOO HOO!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Your BFP is fantastic news.
    Miss C - I don't have much advice on which type of cycle is best. I do want to say that I am really glad your wedding went well & hope you enjoy your honeymoon!
    Hey there everyone else! Hope you had lovely days.
    Brissie girls - 2008 catch up will be great!

hey mrs c hun hope all goes well tomorrow at the appointment hun ... just absorb as much info as you can and then decide what you feel is best hun ... will be thinking of you chicken xoxox

thanks mon via dusty lolol ... how are you dusty hun ?? Nah hasnt really sunk in that much lolol still feels a bit surreal but i am sure it will soon enough lolol ...

thanks peta, hope you are well hun ....

hi to everyone else .... getting ready for the rain to hit here yet again !!

Hi Girls

Melsta - Yay that is absolutely fantastic! Huge congrats to you and your DH!!

Miss C (mrs C) - Damn AF is an inconsiderate witch! Congrats on the wedding darl and enjoy the red wine tonight. As for stim or frozen good luck and i hope FS has some answers.

TL - 2008 sounds fantastic only so long as if i get a BFP this cycle i still get to come Glad to hear the new job is keeping you busy and challenging you

I know im missing heaps of people will do proper personals tomorrow feeling a little blah from EPU.

Quick Update:

Well thank goodness those bloody eggs are out i was in agony right before EPU, but we got through it and we have 13 eggs! Yay our highest number yet, a little bit tender but havent hit the pain meds yet so taking that as a good sign. Have to call FS tomorrow to see if we are doing a freeze all from OHSS or not, all depends how im feeling. DH is watching me with an eagle eye.

Shan

take care of yourself shannon and well done on such a bumper crop of eggies!

Thanks for all the congratulations for the wedding, lovelies
    Off to the FS in an hour... will have news when I return!
    Shannon, I hope you're doing ok - congratulations on your lovely bunch of eggies! I hope it's good news for you today, and that you're feeling alright. Good on DH - eagle eye is what we all need! Thinking of you

Hi Ladies

Well we are down and out for this month... only 4 from 13 fertilised which is really bad and we have always has a 95% fertilisation rate so very dismayed by this result and well the OHSS has kicked in i was trying to pretend i felt fine because i really didn't want to do a freeze all but oh well i feel like crap! So we are freezing all and i see the FS on the 21st Jan.

Shan

oh shannon, i am sorry this isn't the result you were hoping for. another ride on the rollercoaster hey
    please look after yourself and i will send out best thoughts for your embies to be strong and that 2008 will result in your long awaited for BFP. it really is so tough hun

xx

Hi there,
    im starting the pill also as soon as i get my period due early January to prepare for my 1st ivf icis cycle in early Feb 2008.Im a bit nervous but looking foward to the proceedure.
    Good luck and hope all goes well.
    melissa

Hey farm girl
    We'll be cycling together by the looks of it - I started down-reg today and will be doing my second round of stims in January after my first cycle was unsuccessful.
    I remember thinking in my first cycle when I started down-reg in October that I just couldn't wait for it all to start happening - it's hard when you don't know how it all works and you just want to get on with it to see what happens.
    I wish you all the best of luck and would love to hear how things are going for you.
    Have a wonderful Christmas

Miss C

OMG, my AF has arrived today morning... i.e, 10 days before the expected date. I really dont understand this.. My LMP was Nov. 22. As the FET cycle was cancelled, i went off all meds on Saturday (8 Dec). Is this normal ?
    I was mentally all prepared for the cycle in Jan 2008, and this is most unexpected !!
    anyways, i have informed the clinic and am expecting a call from them...

Any comments / experiences / advise plsssssssssss...............

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast