Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Feb 2008 #2

Salt, Saph, Kyles and Miss C....hope I didnt miss anyone...Goodluck guys...hope you're all doing ok thru the nasty TWW..its such a stressful time...Go Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plc - i wish i could help but have no idea whats going on. Be interested to know what the OB has to say. Maybe the lap business messes up the old system for a few weeks..??

Numa - glad I could help just a little. It really takes some weight off your shoulders when you can talk to people who really 'get it'..

PCL - Sometimes AF goes haywire after a lap call the clinic though
    Paula - Great to see some excitments
    Numa - Welcome sorry about not making it to ET
    Saph - Hope EPU went well

DH and I are home.Well after 3 fluctuating months in this role I can now say only a few more weeks to go . I recived an offer on Friday to be a Branch Manager for a recuitment office with a March 31st start Yay

Thanks for all your support

Hi everybody

Miss C - I am so excited that we are cycle buddies - yes my BT is on the 17th March - I am doing ok with the wait - I am on four pregnyl injections over the 2WW so there is no point me even thinking about HPT cos it would give false results. Sorry to hear you are having troubles with the pessaries - I have not been suffering from insomnia but have had some pretty vivid dreams - no problems so far with emotions as I even went so far as to ask my DH last night if he thinks I have been excessively moody etc and he said no - bless his heart. Hope your DH gets over the flu soon.

Sandi - how are you feeling - thinking of you

PLC - Re your AF bleeding - I may be 100% wrong here and please let me know if I am but for my lap, hyst etc it was performed in the middle of my cycle - around day 14 therefore the bleeding for days after op was simply post operative and I therefore got my true AF approx 14 days later. Hope this makes sense.

Numa - glad to hear you are feeling a little bit more positive and this site is great if you need to get things off your chest and also get loads of support

Lulu - thanks for your babydust luck - I need all the positive vibes I can get.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend - I am a total revhead so about to go back to the tele to watch the V8 racing

Best of luck to you all. I want to sprinkle and will promise to
    I myself am hoping for lots of 's. First month of trying puregon, day three of injection today.

Hello Everyone, sorry I don't have time to do personals, but I'm reading up on everyone and wish you all the very best of luck, you all are so great keep it up!!
    I'm good thanks for asking kyles
    I have been doing some research about helping the little embie stick and I have some contacts with 2 really good naturopath's, as I used to work in the health care industry.
    I have made an appointment with my Naturopath who is going to give me some advise for things to do during the 2WW to help things along.
    I'm also going to be doing a bit of acupuncture as well, he recommended that I should do thisbefore my next 2ww.
    As soon as I see them. I will let you know how it goes and pass on anything I can to help you all out. Hey we will try anything right and it can't hurt.
    I will keep reading and posting
    Wishing everyone luck and happiness... ing for you ALL!

I just finished reading the posts...
    Firstly Welcome Numa,
    Miss C, WOW girl what a post for Numa. I couldn't have said it any better and just wanted to tell you that your a true Gem and so supportive keep it up girl
    Numa - I was reading your post and just wanted to tell you to never give up sweetie.
    It's strange but I have always believed that things happen not only when you least expect them but also when you really need them.
    I'm so sorry for what you have been through, you deserve not only to be happy but to be blessed with all the little babies you desire.
    I have heard of the saying when there is a death you always hear of a birth.
    You do deserve the miracle of a child, I actually asked myself the very same question and thought that maybe I haven't had one because I don't deserve one but you can never think like that, and it doesn't work that way because if it did then the people who don't want kids or really shouldn't have kids wouldn't end up being pregnant.
    My very good friend from work she was going through some things and we stuck together and helped each other through some hard times, I think of her as a little sister as she's only 17 and I have just found out she is pregnant with TWINS and she's only 17 and been with her boyfriend for 3 months.
    So please never question the unquestionable as it will do your head in babe.
    I think of it this way, we are a little more prepared for it,going through everything we go through to have the little ones, I mean we have to go through so much to get pregnant and we are the one's who really appreciate it for what it is a"miracle" and don't take it for granted like so many people do.
    Ivf is very scary but I find it very exciting as well, we just gota not give up and try not to focus on the bad or the impossible and know that one little embie will eventually get through
    Everyone here is fantastic and were are here to listen honey.
    Good luck and you have a special partner, and are lucky to have a beautiful love! Keep the posts coming were always here!

Sandi 28 & Andrew 28 together for 10 years
    TTC 5 years
    First IVF /ICSI feb/march 08= BFN
    KEEPING ON GOING TILL THE END!!!!

TL - woohooo!!! So happy to hear that you've been offered the position. This will mean an end to the stress you've been going through recently. Just wanted to let you know that although I haven't posted in your blog hun, I have been reading it when I can, and it'll be easier with the consistent internet access I've got now. It's a great time for you to start at the end of March - after the Lap is out of the way and you're on track for the next cycle! Yay - good news all round!

Sandi - good luck with your naturopath and acupuncture appointments - sounds really positive and encouraging, and it's really good to see you moving forward with so much energy for the next cycle

Carly - Welcome to BB Feel free to ask any questions of anyone here - it's seriously like an encyclopedia when everyone pools all their knoweledge and experiences! Good luck with the Puregon. I hope you get lots of eggs!

Kyles - Thanks for the warm wishes, hun DH is ok - he keeps getting a fever and then it breaks for a while and then starts again. I'm being very bossy and keeping in line so he looks after himself

Numa - So glad to hear that the replies have been helpful for you. Everyone is always here for one another and you'll have plenty of support here, hun. I too found it such a relief when I joined in the threads here to realise I wasn't alone and that people understood what I was going through. I think everyone has thought that when they joined the forums!!

PLC - sorry to hear that AF is playing her usual wicked games I hope the ob can give you a clearer idea of what's going on on Tuesday, but it sounds like Kyles situation was so similar, so maybe that's a possibility? You could definitely ask your ob about it... Hang in there, hun.

Miss C

Miss C thanks for the congrats I have just signed the contract and emailed off and new boss has responed all ready bring on Friday when I can resgin.

Glad you have net access now PS show me some wedding photos

YAY....Linda - congrats....man - you dont waste time...Good for you!!
    Hope you can get a bit of a break inbetween jobs..
    Well done...

Helps when you have a strong name in recuitment and you say you want to go back. Thanks Lulu

TL, miss c, kyles, minnie-lulu - thanks heaps for your posts. It really is uncanny how my situation was exactly like kyles - lap in mid-cycle and AF 2 weeks later when it was originally scheduled - lap aside. But what I don't get is - isn't a lap, hyst, etc etc going to completely obliterate (maybe not a good word) anything that was in there - egg, sperm, other related tissue - and isn't that why not only would it take 4 weeks - 28 days, a normal cycle from scratch, whatever - but also a little longer cos the area is a little shell-shocked and needs a bit of time to work out what happened and where to from here - i.e. the actual figuring out to start the cycle again. To me, an AF after 2 weeks does not fit but maybe other factors are involved and like TL said things go "haywire". Sorry for TMI - but it is incredibly heavy - much more so than usual. I have to wonder how much the acupuncture and naturopathy factor into this.
    Kyles - btw, did your AFs arrive regularly after the 2 week post lap AF?

Also Sandi - can totally recommend the acupuncture - provided he/she is highly recommended - I feel so good after my weekly visits.

PCL - The idea of the lap sweet is to make sure the body is ok and clean if need be for the next cycle. My FS says he has seen an increase in BFP after things are nice and tidy hang in there and remember the body has been through a bit

slyder Guest

New thread time, posse.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678