Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - February 2007

Well i now have my TF time for tomorrow its at 3.50pm.YAY

The nurse told me to rest a little today but that was half way through cleaning my cupboards!!!and i needed to take everything out.lol still so much to do but will take it easy. i just cant help myself.lol

wishing alls well with everyone and good luck with your BT willow.

Congrats again Megan

Ooh Lou, how exciting! Wishing you the very best for tomorrow and praying that this is the one for you!

Megan, hope you're still floating up there on cloud 9!

lou - hope you have a restful day today - good luck for tomorrow

Lou honey, I'm so excited for you! Don't worry, my lips are sealed, even to Andy I will be quietly happy for you guys, and will be thinking of you tomorrow. Make sure you let me know how you are,via phone or email/PM, so I'm not worrying LOL! And make sure you get the cupboards finished today, just take it slowly. I don't want you trying to do them after the TF!!!!!

Lots of love and babydust, Sez xoxo

It's amazing the silly things that stress me out! My synarel times are 7am and 7pm, which work beautifully every single day but Sundays. At 7pm I'll still be in church! I'm trying to figure out how to take it in the middle of a church service... as well as stressing that I'll remember to take it with me, and switch my phone (which has the two reminder alarms set) back to vibrate only - would be nothing worse than drawing attention to myself with my phone going off then having to squirt the synarel! I guess I'm just going to have to sneak off to the bathroom... and hope it is actually at a convenient stage in the service! Anyone else have these problems?

BW

i was told not to be too pedantic with the snarel - every 12 hours is ideal, but if it's a out by a couple of hours due to another commitment, you're fine - i've been late twice in the three weeks i've been taking it, and no drama - mainly because i keep it in my bedside cupboard and wasn't home to take it!

i'm sure if you're only going to be a little late it shouldn't matter BW.

Eek! I was told not to be out by more than half an hour and that it was really important that I take it every 12 hours! It seems that right now, my stomach is trying to play up and keep me home from church anyway... ugh!

BW

Could you take it earlier rather than later BW?
    Hoep your stomach stops mucking around, or maybe its just getting itself ready.......

BW, my nurses told me the same thing as BG, it's OK to be a bit late with it, I was 2 hours late one night and they told me it's not a big deal. I was very often over 12 hours and it didn't make any difference to my b/test results etc. I'd either take it in the car just before you go into church, or in the car when you get in it after church.

Thank you again everyone I'm still having trouble believing it. I hope it sinks in more tomorrow after my BT!

Lou, hope your transfer goes well tomorrow. It's a late one....you have to wait ALL day! lol Listen to Sez, take it easy!!

BW, I took my synarel about an hour late a few times which was unavoidable and told not to stress about it.

OMGGGGG Megan SSSSsssooooooo Happy for you. I can't believe I missed all the excitement. Just goes to show I need to come on here a couple times a day, not every couple of days!! SSoooo happy ( and jealous too of course!)
    Heres heaps of luck coming your way. Also for Willow too. Hope you stay sane over the next few hours till you get your BT. Wishing you sooo much luck for tomorrow.
    And Lou, good luck for you tomorrow too. Take it easy and do lots of positive thinking and visualizing. for all of you.
    As for all the other stuff going on in here (0mg there is so much),
    I too have felt embarrassed about the whole TTC thing and that is why weve kept it to ourselves so much, this time around though we are being more open (not with details about dates) and I have felt this to help a lot. It does explain some of the seemingly irrational behavior I sometimes display!!!! Also, I think the more people thinking positive thoughts for me, the better the chance of success. those of you who saw "the secret" will understand.
    On another note, I cried at work on friday!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO embarrassing!! Who has some coping strategies for me? Once I start I find it hard to stop and cant tell anyone why... I'm not even on drugs at the moment so I can only blame it on the stress of telling my boss what is going on. GGrrrr with myself.
    Hope everyone else is well.

sazz - wish i could offer you some help on the coping strategies. i find it takes a lot to get me to the point where i cry - but once i'm there, i'm gone! i haven't burst into tears at work yet, but have been soooooooooo close a couple of times (mainly due to the stress - and anger - of being forced to tell my managers what is going on with the TTC side of my life so that they'll be flexible with work hours). i find i tend to get snappy when i'm on the verge of tears - and find it best to zone out a bit and focus on work - and then hope that no one is nice to me! i can control the tears if i keep myself angry (usually angry at myself for being so silly and getting to that point!) - but if people are nice, that's it! one of my best mates at work is brilliant - he and his wife have been through this, so if he knows i'm having a bad day, he'll send me silly messages to cheer me up - which is so sweet! i wish i could offer you more assistance.

BW - i know it's advised to take the synarel at 12 hourly intervals - mostly so that you remember to take it, but my FS said not to let it run my life and to be a little flexible. i have an alarm that goes off to remind me to use the spray, so usually i'm within 5 minutes of the twelve hour mark, but i read all the paperwork that was in with the spray, and it just said to try, but if not possible, take it as soon as you can after the 12 hours. hope you're feeling ok now after feeling crook earlier

Willow, will be thinking of you tomorrow! Hope all goes well.

dream bub Guest

Wow - you girls have been so busy!! It took me ages to catch up on all the posts.

I have to start with a HUGE congrats for Megan, your good news gave me goose bumps and I have still have a massive smile on my face. My BT is not till the 21/2 which seems like forever away, but I hope your news is catching.

Lou - best of luck for 2moro. You and I will be in the 2ww together.

Willow - Good Luck for Tuesday, I have everything crossed. You must have a power of strength not to have hunted down a HPT, I already have mine.

I have to take another HCG booster tomorrow, which I guess may cause a false positive? Does anyone know how long the synthetic HCG stays in your system before the body creates its own if you are pregnant?? Ive read about some girls who do a HPT each day after the HCG booster so they know for sure that its gone from their system and then wait a another few days to do a HPT. I never used to do HPT's, but have done so the last couple of times, (one which was a BFP) I figured I would rather be prepared for the official result when I am sitting in front of my FS and they announce the result.

Have had a little bit of cramping yesterday and I am very bloated & tired, other than that I am coping OK.

Best of luck to all - sorry about short personals there was such much to get through!
    Congrats again to Megan.

Thanks BG. I am a bit the same as you with the nice people thing. As long as they dont go"are you ok???" and touch me I'm okay usually. Friday was just a bad day I think cause I had to tell my boss what we are doing, and I was a little nervous. Anyhow, nothing I can do about it now. Next time I saw her I just had a little joke about "I'm completely in control now!" and that seemed to make it easier cause we had a little laugh. She has been great and said not to worry about the days I may need off. So, that has releived me a lot.

Girls, thank you so much for your support but my BT isn't till Tuesday! So I have another day to wait yet.

Expecting AF any time now but hoping and praying like never before that she doesn't arrive for at least 9 months!

Megan, looking forward to the 'official' results tomorrow - maybe that will help it to sink in!

So you didn't manage to get your BT moved earlier, Willow?

I managed ok with the synarel - the sermon ended bang on 7pm, and as soon as everything was finished and the worship team were heading back up I ducked off to the loo and did the squirty thing then. With all the extra water I'm drinking, I really needed to! I am feeling heaps better than I did yesterday, though, so that certainly is something.

I didn't get any paperwork in the synarel pack - I'm really surprised that my clinic has me being so strict with it, when nobody else has that sort of instructions! Just got to remember to not take the pill again tonight. Hoping against hope that my body will NOT decide to have a bleed this time! Normally AF would arrive two days after stopping the active tablets, which means Tuesday. But Tuesday is my birthday, and I really, really don't want AF on my birthday! Hopefully I'm still close enough to the bleed I had before (and I never, ever want to experience anything like that again!) that it won't happen.

BW

Thank you ladies for your kind words and i will be back 2morrow for personels b4 i leave...........................still cleaning cupboards...........and i have to i found a ****roack in the dishwasher 2 days ago and now im freaking but so far he was a loner. MIL said its the weather but i will banish them all

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast